It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where can I post music on ATS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Hello. Just a quick question... I have some Drum and bass/Breakcore mix sets I wish to share here with anyone who wants them. They were performed by myself as guest mixes on a small Internet Radio Station, and recorded. I have uploaded these recordings to a free file hosting server, and was just wondering where (if anywhere) I could post links to these. (BTS Music?)

I have absolutely nothing to gain from this, financially or otherwise, I just want to share some free sets.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Podcasting!

You may want to push them out over the BTS Music Podcast feed. Just click on the Podcasts button and check it out!

Also, podcasts are a very lucrative source of ATS points, which can come in handy, if you know what I mean.

Or you could just post the links in the Members or Music forums.

But I prefer the podcasting option -- which reminds me, I need to dust off my microphone...

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Podcasting!

You may want to push them out over the BTS Music Podcast feed. Just click on the Podcasts button and check it out!

Aha!

podcast rules
If your podcast features entire music selections, you must either have the rights to distribute the music, or it must be designated podsafe music with appropriate credit added to your podcast thread (created when your podcast is uploaded).

I was just wondering what the Pod cast rules meant by 'It must be designated podsafe music'?

Also, podcasts are a very lucrative source of ATS points, which can come in handy, if you know what I mean.

LOL.

Or you could just post the links in the Members or Music forums.

But I prefer the podcasting option -- which reminds me, I need to dust off my microphone...

OK thanks. These files are approximately 80mb in size each though, is that alright for podcasts? They are already uploaded to file hosting servers.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Alright, I have posted my mixes in this BTS music thread. The mp3's are there for anyone who wants them. Thanks.

new topics

top topics

join