It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMPORTANT UPDATE concerning the may 25th prediction

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DDay

ATSers please, for the love of God, will people NOT post anything more from Brian's predictions?

My point simply was that this Julian guy is a nut job just as this Brian guy and Prophet Yahweh. I only posted the link to those interested in seeing what a quack he was.

Good Point !

One has to know the `enemy'

& 1st hand experience, of reading/listening to a con-fraud-scam job is the best reinforcer...
so you will know whay to look for in the future...and to pass your warning to others.

[edit on 26-5-2006 by St Udio]

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
watch the julien guy say theres gona be a 72 hours window and then prolong it to a month.............. whatever he predicted wrong is all i am going to say

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
So where is all the information and possible evacuation????

It's just for the politicians in DC. At least, that's what is being
alleged. Politicians .. just what the world needs to be saved
to 'carry on humanity' in case of a disaster.
God help us.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Nasa engineer

First, he's saying that the distance between the 73P comet and the earth is about 25 times the moon-earth distance. And that now the comet has passed away the earth and if some fragments left by the stella of the comet is going to strike the earth in the south of you Azores on the 48 next hours, you will need to know 3 things to do this calcultion:

1. The actual location of the fragment of the comet.

2. The actual speed and mass of the comet fragment

3. And the actual current postion of the earth.

A little after that, he saying that there is about 4000 fragments.

> Was there ever a perceived threat by NASA in regards to this comet or any of its associated debris?

YES.

Im going to tell you a secret: NASA uses 3 color codes when a comet is passing near of the earth before of calling to the president.

GREEN = comet is far away of the earth.
YELLOW = comet is near of the earth.

RED = comet is going to hit the earth.

Actually, the color code is: YELLOW.

Is there a "POSSIBILITY" of any of the degris (fragments) hitting the earth in the near future. If so, what time frame would you say it would be within?

YES, there are a possibility, between 48-72 hours max.

Fragments big as beach balloon: thousands
Fragments big as a house : a little less than a thousand
Big (?) : 4-5 pieces
Very Big (?) : 2-3 pieces...

IMO, if it's real, the nasa will only tell the world when the market will be close or just about 2-3 hours before the impact to not cause mass panic for nothing.

2004 near-impact
2004 near-impact BBC

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
well guys Eric has a new update on his site today for may 26th. apparently he is using the resignation of the us treasury secretar john snow as some sort of proof for his prediction to come true?!?! im not really seeing the connection to be honest, as he doesnt really explain.
but if you want to read his update just go to his website its on the homepage.
still no response from him yet concerning the email i sent calling him a duche bag.
his message boards are up but they arent accepting any new members and you cant make any posts or anything its just a blank message board...so again, he l lied.

i never honestly thought anything like this would happen anyway because
A. i dont believe in psychics
B. i dont believe in aliens
C. if i did believe in aliens i doubt they would only talk to this guy out of everyone in the whole world.
D. predictions with a 48 hour window of opportunity hardly ever actually happen.

but i just think it is interesting to track what he is up to...this guy has a lot of explaining to do if he doesnt want all those people from morocco to come to his house and kick his @$$. and i hope his book tanks in sales by the way...what a moron.

CHERRIO!
Digitalgrl

p.s since we all just survived the end of humanity i think this calls for a cookout dont you? maybe even some fireworks???

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
just to make sure DigitalGrl

original quote by
igitalGrl
no..he's the one with the de dede problem

You were referring to the guy with the false prediction and not me right...lol
sorry if its a stupid question but I used the DE DEDE remark earlier about my computer clock being two days off(dont know how the hell that happened!?)

original quote by
igitalGrl
p.s since we all just survived the end of humanity i think this calls for a cookout dont you? maybe even some fireworks???

Should I bring the beer?..lol

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalGrl
this guy has a lot of explaining to do

He's just going to disappear. Take the money and run.
He may pop up elsewhere with a different scam but it will
be under a different name.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by dgtempe
So where is all the information and possible evacuation????

It's just for the politicians in DC. At least, that's what is being
alleged. Politicians .. just what the world needs to be saved
to 'carry on humanity' in case of a disaster.
God help us.
Silly me! Of course...the chosen elite will inherit the earth and make it paradise.

No need to splain.

[edit on 26-5-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
whats acheing my crank is how much has this guy managed to swindle of this deal..has his pockets filled any? or is he genuinely beleives that were gonna die, yesterday?

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
TONE23: no i was saying that erin julien has the de dede problem LOL! not you

Flyers Fan: is this guy really getting any money? i didnt see anywhere on his site asking for donations and his book isnt set to come out until later in june i think so i cant see how anyone would buy it after this.

as of now he still is saying its going to happen. if nothing happens by may 27th at 11:59 then i hope the people in morocco go kick his @$$.

has anyone seen the connection between john snow stepping down and this guys prediction because i just dont see it...and eric julien says its some sort of proof....yea definatly has a de dede problem...in fact i think i will even go as far to say that he has an UBER de dede problem.

watch when nothing happens tomorrow he will say that the XMEN came and saved us all and a bunch of people that also have some de dede tendencies will believe him and buy him a brand new car.

Cherrio!
Digitalgrl

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Here's a link that should serve as a 'chill pill' for anyone worried about our planet getting hit by a chunk of comet 73p. It's simply not going to happen.

www.spacedaily.com...

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Yeah these and other prophecies like these are the result of over paranoid, over imaginative fatalists.

why is it no prphecies come to pass....hmmm I wonder

Oh I know because it's BS

Some of you who buy into this and other doom prophecies need to stop thinking about when the end of the world is gonna and be a little more positive in your thinking.

Aliens told me this, God told me that.... Please gimme a break will ya and get your heads examined seriously.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Wow, nothing happened. Imagine my surprise.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I have a feeling this moron is going to try and claim the Indonesian earthquake has something to do with it.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 03:59 AM
link   
ok guys his message board is back up. he claims it was hacked into and thats why it was down.

anyways there is a new message up....

a letter from a nasa engineer that states that a piece of the comet has come off and is due to hit the earth at around 6-7am approx. so yet another prediction (sigh)

Cherrio!
Digitalgrl

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by DigitalGrl
this guy has a lot of explaining to do

He's just going to disappear. Take the money and run.
He may pop up elsewhere with a different scam but it will
be under a different name.

Take the "money" and run? What money.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 04:20 AM
link   
heres the update i was talking about that was posted in the forum on the savelivesinmay website from a "nasa engineer."

May 26, 21:00 EST

A little fragment of the debris field of the comet 73P was localized some minutes ago, traveling in direction to the earth.

LATITUDE: 40N

MASS: 20 Kgs approximately.

SPEED: 900.000 Km/s approximately

DISTANCE: 11.000.000 Km approximately.

DIRECTION: TOWARD THE EARTH

EXPECTED IMPACT TIME: MAY 27, BETWEEN 6-7 AM EST

EXPECTED IMPACT ZONE: SOMEWHERE BETWEEN THE ATLANTIC OR THE CARRIBEAN SEA.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how much you want to be bet this "nasa engineer" is completely fictional?

wouldnt it have sucked so bad if that indonesian earthquake sparked a tsunami? talk about eric julien getting a stroke of luck huh?

CHERRIO!
Digitalgrl

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   
The speed is impossible! It's 3 times the speed of light!!

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 04:33 AM
link   
vitchillo you crack me up lol

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 06:12 AM
link   
It's like Aussie Bloke all over again, it surprises me how people take the bait every time. It's like getting kicked in the nuts and getting up again saying "Again please!".

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join