It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMPORTANT UPDATE concerning the may 25th prediction

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
ok so most of you have seen the savelivesinmay website and know that the forums for it are currently down. i didnt post this in the ongoing discussion about Eric julien just because i wanted to make sure people saw this update.

so i went on his site just a couple of minutes ago and a new update is up on his site and it reads the following:

"According to informed sources, contacts in the American intelligence services confirm the existence of a time window of 48 hours, centered on May 25th at midnight GMT, for the impact a comet fragment south of the Azores.

This corroborates information of an evacuation exercise of the U.S. Congress to occur later in the day of May 25th, information which reached us this morning.

As a measure of precaution, I suggest the authorities do the utmost to protect the populations of the Atlantic coastlines." -- Eric Julien

Not that any of us really believe what this guy is saying. but i know we were all wondering what he was going to do if nothing happened today. so according to him
there is a window of 48 hours starting at midnight on the 25th (today) so hes given himself some wiggle room.

just thought i would let all of you know.

CHERRIO!
Digitalgrl

[edit on 10/01/2004 by DigitalGrl]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
So it end when the may 27st begins? It start at the beginning of may 25? He just want to add time to make more money...

[edit on 25-5-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
He isn't the only idiot believing this is to come to pass.
Read here:

A very large piece of some asteroid will land some in Asia. It will be the largest meteorite ever found. The impact will cause no damage, but the ones following this impact will cause thousands of people to lose their lives. I do not see any major impacts on the planet though, but for some reason, you should be prepared in you live along the Australian coastline. So I'm assuming the crash will take place in the ocean.
This object is suppose to impact the Atlantic Ocean on May 25th 2006, could this cause a mega-tsunami to hit the east coast of the United States? Many experts are saying yes...and maybe much worse...

www.briansprediction.com...

This guy thinks he gets an 84% hit on everything he dreams.

Interestingly enough I was listening to a broadcast on trunews.com and all last week this guy had a show in 5 parts concerning the "Fireball" that God told him was coming. He was convinced that this comet was the fireball God spoke of.
I was going to give the link to that broadcast but lo and behold I just went to his site and there is absolutely nothing but today's headlines and archived headlines. No radio shows at all. Looks like he pulled the plug last minute.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
He is doing what any other con artist or charlatan does when his "predictions" do not come true in time.

He makes claims saying he originally said it was for this supposed time frame, changes the site, and makes it look like nothing is being altered, that he knew this or that all along.

According to informed sources, contacts in the American intelligence services confirm the existence of a time window of 48 hours, centered on May 25th at midnight GMT, for the impact a comet fragment south of the Azores.

I love it. Informed sources and American intelligence services. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
To any that feel afraid after reading this thread:

One day you will die, it could be tommorrow, next week or 50 years from now, but I can assure you that one day you will die. In knowing this it is important not to be afraid, it is important to in fact embrace death as you do life as death is a part of life.

Infinity came before us and infinity will come after us, therefore our existance at this moment of time has the possibility of infinity to one, your existance my friend is a long shot! So I say this; I say take each day as it comes, love your family, be nice and pursue good feelings with vigor. Don't waste your precious moments on being afraid, for you are only a spark in the darkness that is infinity and your time is therefore infinitely short, in fact far too short to waste on being scared!

Go play with your kids, call your mom, do something that makes you feel good!

-Sobolwolf

[edit on 25-5-2006 by sobolwolf]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
So the world is gonna end tonight huh? Who wants to go looting? lol
I think this guy is somewhere around the 10,000,000th person to have claimed they were told by God about the end of the world or major catastrophe. Who new that the end of the world would be like a roulette game?

PICK A CATASTROPHE!! TAKING ALL BETS!!! (4to1 odds on earthquakes)

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
He'll either up the ante and go double or nothing... or maybe play the deke and start an new deal? Re-attunate his cosmic resonant properties to his enhanced state of being? Well the 25th is pretty much toast EDT and I haven't seen a firefly let alone a decent meteor shower. Good. Could he have been correct? Perhaps, but I'll bet on the rest of the scientific community on this planet ahead of this fellow any day of the week.

It's been fun to follow along tho'

Victor K.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Well its the 27th and what a suprise no impact.... but there is always another day-

hers a couple websites from that might help with the future NEO events:

nasa/impact
and
NEO

hope this helps

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TONE23
Well its the 27th...

Hmmm....stop drinking coffee....it's speeding up your calendar TONE!
Might want to reset your date on your computer back 2 days!

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
hey guys,

well just so you know i didnt make this thread to freak people out or give this guy credibility. i just know alot of people were wondering what he was going to say when nothing happened.

as for the person that said it is the 27th? where in the heck do you live..because it is still the 25th were i am at..lol! well it will be midnight in like 4 minutes.

anyways....it is kinda wierd however (AGAIN NOT THE I BELIEVE IN ANY OF THIS) but it is wierd that the bible codes, and then a bunch of people all are zoning in on this week of may for something bad to happen. talk about a way to give people an accelerated heart rate and anxiety huh? Zanex anyone? lmao!

well i hope he responds to the email i sent him...i called him a duche bag for making this crap up..if he responds...ill post it on here.

CHERRIO!
Digitalgrl

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I would for a armed group that go kill those false prophets who are making money on the fear of people. They kill one and all the others false prophets would stop. It would be great!

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
yeah, ya know there should almost be some sort of law against doing something on such a large scale like this. i mean isnt this almost the same as yelling fire at the movie theater or bomb on an airplane when there really isnt anything?
in morocco this guy has caused mass hysteria and if anyone was able to read the forums he had up before he took them down (supposedly until later in the afternoon on the 26th) some people have canceled vacations, and spent money to stay inland for the next month or so...there are alot of people that truely believe this guy. and while i do believe to some extent that people are responsible for their own lack of common sense, this guy is clearly crying wolf and there are laws in the U.S about doing things similiar to this, i wonder if he is breaking any laws by crying a false alarm? (even though its kinda off subject i suppose)

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   
lmao....holy crap what the heck happened to my clock on my comp...im not sure how the heck it got two days ahead..but ooops. ok so its the 26th....boy did I
de dede out on that one

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Gee- I havent had anyone knocking at my door telling me to get out! I'm on the coast.

Nothing in the Cape papers either. So where is all the information and possible evacuation????

Now its a 48 hour window? This is going to go on just for fearmongering,imo

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Hey wait, I just logged into ATS after a month's absence.. but uhm.. it's May 26th, 9:12:04 AM EST.... am I supposed to be dead?

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
For any that still think this is gonna happen or those who are following erics site, his forums are now back up running Instant ASP board.

Have fun....

Oh & by the way the ]endisnow website is a misleading crock of c*ap.

Its run by (or registered to) a Rob Robinson
776 North Street
Cleghorn, OH 44614
US

If you have questions his email [email protected] or you can call him on

402-256-7765

I would do it myself but....

A) I cant be borthered
B) I live outside the US

Have fun

Oh, by the way eric apparently lives in Hawaii, so I assume that if he really believes this is true he would have left already?.

Yod

[edit on 26-5-2006 by yodhavaha]

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   
ATSers please, for the love of God, will people NOT post anything more from Brian's predictions? This guy is a blatant fraud and posting things here only serves to perpetuate this guys scam. Since we pride ourselves on 'Denying Ignorance' please let's do all we can to bin this guy with Serpo, Yahweh and the like. All agreed? A show of hands please...

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Why would he leave Hawaii if he believed this?
I spent 28 years living there, and the last time I checked it's in the Pacific. The "impact" is supposed to be in the Atlantic.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   

ATSers please, for the love of God, will people NOT post anything more from Brian's predictions?

My point simply was that this Julian guy is a nut job just as this Brian guy and Prophet Yahweh. I only posted the link to those interested in seeing what a quack he was.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
So I'm still wondering if I should cancel my sunset sailboat cruise tomorrow or not ?

I had family call me yesterday and say that I need to stay away from the Atlantic Coast and not go out by the water because of this huge thing that is going to happen. I said wow really what's going to happen ???? They said a big wave is coming and that I need to to stay away from the water until at least the 3rd of June..... My big problem is that I live about 10 minute drive from the beach. So far nothing has happened here, gorgeous sunny hot day as usual.

I have never taken anything that this particular family member says about impending doom because they always say things are happening and the world will end on this day or this day well see proof of "other life forms" and on and on .. but nothing ever seems to happen ... So do I heed their newest warning or start heading for the hills ?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join