It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 24, 2006-Extraterrestrial Found in California Duck?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   

May 24, 2006-Extraterrestrial Found in California Duck?
Bird Rescue Center to auction unusual extraterrestrial x-ray on eBay.

Fairfield, CA-Alien in the duck – Help IBRRC and bid on this unusual x-ray image online via eBay. See larger image (Radiograph & photo by Marie Travers/IBRRC)

On Sunday, May 21st, an adult male mallard was brought to the International Bird Rescue Research Center (IBRRC), with what appeared to be a broken wing. Since 1971, the IBRRC has been rescuing birds from the devastating effects of oil spills around the world. Marie Travers, assistant manager of the center, radiographed the mallard and was immediately shocked by what was revealed on the x-ray. A very clear image of what appeared to be the face, or head, of an extraterrestrial alien was in the bird’s stomach.

... (article continues on below source page)

Source: www.ufocasebook.com...

~~
In my own opinion, like the article said, the face could be a coincidence like the face on mars ... but then again, we don't know if the face on mars is a coincidence

So this is either a) a great find - or - b) a great eBay sale

I'd love to hear from anyone else and their thoughts, so what do you think?

(By the way, I think the idea of aliens communicating through a duck is absurd and hilarious
)

Entire picture:

[edit on 25-5-2006 by Zeta_101]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Interesting, but if there is truly any credibility in this story I'll be suprised.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I bet its almost certainly an "Alien Head" Key chain that the duck swallowed.

You know like something they would sell you at the Lil' Ale' Inn or at Wal Mart.

Poor Duck looks painful!

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Hey I never thought of that, maybe he did swallow some type of alien-looking toy or item
... poor duck, he died

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
the key-chain could explain this. To the bottom left a hook seems to come out of the alien.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Well, if there ever is a mass alien invasion...

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I wonder how he swallowed that.

They must be at war with the aliens.

Don't mess with DUCKS.

Maybe it's growing in his stomach like in the movies.

Maybe it's the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Bah!

I'm not buying any facial recognition patterns until they get one of the Virgin Mary and an Alien kissing. Now that would be an ebay sale!

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I guess that swallowing things isnt coverd by insurance.....HAHA ?

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
And the mystery of the aliens' seemingly unfound fear of Donald Duck is suddenly and gruesomely explained....

Seriously though, seems like the duck swallowed a toy or keychain..

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Looks like alien has a doob hangin' out his mouth. That would explain the broken wing, too messed up to fly and crashed !!!

Ya that's it, a stoned alien bird !!!

lol

NN

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
God.

People will sell anything on Ebay.

Maybe some alien jocks got drunk, and instead of abducting a human female and implanting an alien fetus, they decided to be cute and put one in a duck. Might make a better selling point on ebay!

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Well that was easy enough ... now the question is why didn't the professional doctors who took the X-ray and studied the bird find this out? Actually, a better question would be, why didn't they open up the dead bird and take the "thing" out? Why all the mystery if they had so many options to choose from?

We just looked at it and assumed it was a keychain, it probably is too, but why didn't an "expert" in that field figure that out?

Go figure, eh?

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Think about it,if we ever get attacked by aliens,seems our California ducks have aquired a taste for them

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Can anyone confirm that is even an x-ray of a duck? Something tells me it's not. How gullible are people anyway? The duck was brought in for a broken wing and they x-rayed the entire body? Anyone find this odd? where is the x-ray of the broken wing?

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   
this is the evil alien's newest plot, plant their heads in ducks and take over the world. Everyone run and get your anti duck repellent!

probly a duck tumor....

[edit on 5/27/2006 by PennKen2009]

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless
Can anyone confirm that is even an x-ray of a duck? Something tells me it's not. How gullible are people anyway? The duck was brought in for a broken wing and they x-rayed the entire body? Anyone find this odd? where is the x-ray of the broken wing?

You know, those are some good questions ...
but they did say that they only took one x-ray ...

I'm beginning to think this is just a scam to full people into buying it off eBay. I mean, all they had to do to end the mystery is disect the already dead duck and take the "thing" out ... and yeah, why would they take an x-ray of the entire thing if it was brought in for a broken wing? People are very gullible these days, yes

Cheers

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Well that was easy enough ... now the question is why didn't the professional doctors who took the X-ray and studied the bird find this out? Actually, a better question would be, why didn't they open up the dead bird and take the "thing" out? Why all the mystery if they had so many options to choose from?

Who says they didn't?

Just that it wouldn't go for as much on E-Bay if just a keychain...

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Who says they didn't?

Just that it wouldn't go for as much on E-Bay if just a keychain...

I guess so, I don't think the doctors would lie though, they probably don't know that their x-ray is being sold on eBay (maybe they don't need to?)

Originally posted by OctopusDr
It looks like they took a first xray of the wing and after seeing the key chain they took another.

No, they only took one x-ray.
(the entire picture on the first post is the only one)

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Update: CNN.com has the alienhead-in-duck subject as it's Most Popular #1 video ... go check it out

More on this soon (I'll check around to see if this is a plain hoax and just a plain keychain or what ...)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join