It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a good prank

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
if you guys have already heard this one forgive me, but it was me and my freinds favorite prank to pull on people back in highschool.

this is how it goes down, first go to a place with lots of people eating. our favorite was kings dominion amusement park near richmond VA. then order some food like a pizza or a drink. then look for victims hahah.

we would look for like a family eating at a nearby table or on a bench, moms are the best. send one guy up and have him sit near the family for a few moments eating or drinking. it works really well if you say "Hi" to the family to make sure they notice you. then have the guy just walk off and leave and go somewhere where they cant see him, but have him leave the food out. then send another one of your buddys from another direction have him walk up and just sit down at the table with the old food.

sit there for a second and them calmly ask the family if the food is theirs. then when they say no, say "oh, ok..." and start eating or drinking it! the people flip out!
this one lady started screaming at one of my buddies but he just acted like it was no big deal. we had so much fun with that, i almost peed myslef countless times just the look of disgust on those peoples faces.

good luck!

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 05:37 AM
link   
ahhhhh.....that was retarded

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
A fav of mine is
At a party when people are passing out
find the victim
grab 2 flashlights
stand over them with both on and
yell realy loud