It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great and Bosnian Pyramids. Connected?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I am starting this, as a Singular Topic, due to some very unique talk that is arising over preliminary investigations taking place in Bosnia.

I am struck by the wording that is being developed by, of all thing's, Hawass's own people in Bosnia.

www.archaeologynews.org...

Aly Abd Alla Barakat, of the Egyptian Mineral Resources Authority, believes large stone blocks found near Sarajevo were man-made and polished in the same way as the pyramids of Giza, said the Bosnian Pyramid Foundation's Mario Gerussi.

"Barakat has also found the presence of a special material linking the stone blocks which is identical to that used for pyramids in Giza," he added.

Barakat had extensive knowledge of the pyramids in Giza and had been recommended for the Bosnian mission by Zahi Hawass, one of the world's foremost Egyptologists.

Now, not that I personally agree with the last point, but will concede Hawass is what we wish to call one of the world's foremost Egyptologist, but I added this for one reason.

We have a PYRAMID in Bosnia that is belived to be 10000 Years old, and a PYRAMID on the Giza Plateau, that is made in the same manner, which solely due to Speculation is 4000 Years old, and named to some Egyptian inorder to preserve Egyptian dominance in the field. Afterall, the presumed foremost Egyptologist can not say, well we do not know.

AND WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE COPIES STANDING ON
EACH SIDE THE GREAT PYRAMID. THEY HAVE DOCUMENTED OWNERS.

So how does this gist together? Will now the blank sheets of Facts, be peppered with conjecture to ensure these Bonsian Pyramids are moved upto the norm, and redate these to fall inline with the current Speculation, or will we finally see, real investigation placed on the Great Pyramid to ensure the truth is offered to us all.

Personally, I expect the Norm will apply, and Ignorance will remain, the way of things.

Ciao

Shane

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 05:31 AM
link   
How odd that we're not told what this 'special material' is?
Or, indeed, told exactly which stones on Visocica look like which stones in the Giza complex.

join