It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Other" serpo board is banning posters now...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Well in total violation of their "Open Minded Forum" theme the other Serpo forum (lucianarchy @ proboards) is now banning posters......(yup..they BANNED little old me !!) seems that if you question why there has been no new serpo information or data in 2 months then they ban you....no warning at all !! (which is ridiculous !)

and with no new info all they talk about there is "what toenail clippers did they bring to serpo" or "they brought lawnmowers to serpo" LAWNMOWERS ????
let me tell you....talking about mundane issues like that is what makes the UFO community look like kooks.

Open Minded hell !! that is CLOSED-MINDED to the Nth degree !!!

be careful of what you say there or its the "Banwagon" for you too !!!!

[edit on 25-5-2006 by Alpha Grey]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
AG -

I am not a member "over there" so I have no vested interest in what goes on.

That said, I think LA has openly said what kind of board he/she wants to run, and even though it is called "open mind", if you aren't on the support side of the story then you were belittled or told to go somewhere else. Dissenting opinions are not wanted.

You are the last in a string of casualties, and I am not sure how many more they can lose before everyone is gone.

Don't sweat it. There are many forums on the internet to voice your opinion and what-have-you. You'll be fine.

Cheers,

JDub

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I blame political correctness for the lack of tolerance for free speech I've witnessed on the boards. It seems people have forgotten that different opinions are inflammatory and discordant - but not an impediment to expression or discourse. Political correctness is not so much about manners or gentilesse, as it is about doing one's thinking for them. Knee-jerk reflexive reactions to a few well-programmed key-words - who are society's permissable scape-goats?

I've also noticed that on many boards, the well-established regulars are permitted to throw all manner of insults, flames, even suggestions of suicide around - to no consequence; while new members or different voices are quickly insulted, baited and rousted off the board.

Tribal
Nasty children in a big school-yard.

join