It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I human or Am I something Else?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   

A Journal Letter by Kelly
Toronto Ontario Canada

I can not deny any of this journal entry nor prove much of it

Am I human or am I something else?

I found out many things about myself but not who/what I am. There’s a multitude of us living on Earth just living normal lives both poor and middleclass and rich both healthy and lame, according to their assigned posts.
I say ‘us’ because they told me I’m not what I appear to be -human.
They never call themselves human, it’s insulting to them!
They ordered a human friend named Jason who was with me to go sit-down when he questioned how weird the conversation was becoming.
They have told me they will not even have discussions with humans. I find this confusing since they say that they have some authority in every government ‘that matters’ and every major Corporation in the world and have co-existed with man since man’s beginning.

I also found out that I am a person of great importance to their cause. I was told I’m supposed to teach mankind a better way to live; i.e.: clean up the atmosphere. I get the impression from the way they talk to each other about me that there will be a great battle between myself and someone or something else in which I must be as powerful as possible , even god-like...continues forums.steelmarkonline.com

[edit on 25-5-2006 by sanctum]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
im sure your not going to tell me but this sounds so intresting that i have to ask anyway. what did you say in that u2u?

justin

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
FACT: WE ARE STAR PEOPLE. OUR STAR IS WHAT WE CALL THE SUN. WE ARE ALL RESIDENTS OF EARTH. WE ARE HUMAN IN SPECIE.

IF SOMEONE TELLS YOU DIFFERENT JUST NOD YOUR HEAD AND KEEP SAYING "YEA"

[edit on 25-5-2006 by Unrealbutreal]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm....................

Im gonna go out on a limb here and say the individual who wrote this letter is suffering from some form of mental disturbance or a breakdown of some sort. It really doesn't seem to make sense and has a rambling quality to it. It also has the classic delusions of grandeur usually associated with psychological problems. He tends to jump around alot from one train of thought to another, and seems to be under alot of stress and pressure.

Im sure this individual probably believes what he says, but more than likely has some mental disorder. it seems harmless enough though, so I dont see the need to tell him he needs help or a shrink.

After all, who the hell am I to call anyone nuts?

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
the term human is just another meaningless name to describe you. In your case, you are the same species as everyone else on this planet regardless of where you come from. We call ourselves Humans, someone somewhere else may call us different, but we are still the same species, thus you are human. It would be like me asking myself whether or not I am "Ryan"

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I've never understood humaity at large - the social organization and heirarchies, the irrational competition, the use of the token system for desirable behavior, the way everyone seems to fixate on talking about television shows rather than personal experience...

When I was younger, I felt alien. I don't deny it.

But for goodness sake - to elevate myself to the staus of a "god" because I am different?

*Sheesh!*

That sounds like a PROFOUNDLY HUMAN concept to me!

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: justin_barton3

didn't accept it. group discussion.
edit on 5 16 1515 by thisiscontactee because: (no reason given)

(post by thisiscontactee removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: thisiscontactee
a reply to: justin_barton3

didn't accept it. group discussion.

This thread is nine years old buddy.

Unless you are suggesting that you are the OP?

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

top topics

join