"How can there not be a God" original topic....Faith, the ability to believe in what you don't see. (Hebrews 11) Faith, is a universal law. Most
ones who believe in scientific theory did not first hand view the project, so therefore, they must have faith in what they read on the reports as
being accurate. Many will choose to believe in history texts. Did Alexander the Great really exist? Does that not take faith that you believe the
history texts? Or did you meet him personally? Do you also believe the Josephus accounts? He was a non partison historian. Faith is all things
created on the earth. The car you drive was 1st, an idea in ones mind, 2nd, the blueprints, 3rd, the materials and build. The couch you sit on...the
same, the house you live in, the same. Try to think of one thing created that didn't first start as an idea and had the faith to create something not
yet seen? Where did we get this trait from? Maybe our Father really is a Creator?
1) If I were a true GOD, I would be ONE supreme being, not hundreds or thousands. Just as ICE. WATER and STEAM, all three are one basis. So am I a
fool to believe in God of the Bible (Father, Son, Holy Spirit as ONE?)
2) I would accept my entire human race for redemption. Once again, God of the Bible.
3) TIME...God of the Bible starts with a beginning and an end.
4) Punishment, loves us enough to try and intervene for our betterment.
Those who refuse, where would you personally place a child molester and murderers? Yet they also can be transformed or doomed.
5) Written within a 2,000 year course on tablets, no PCs, yet links together.
6) No two life forms are identical, not even two leaves on a tree.
7) God of the Bible is about grace, love and character, which without the opposing force could never be met, nor understood.
8) We choose what we believe or disbelieve. Would you want to force people to make them believe in you, if you were god?
Some of you choose not to believe based upon your own perception, or someone has tried to shove a Bible down your throat (legalists, which are modern
day pharisees which ironically crucified Jesus, they still exist), rather than sitting down with a Bible and actually reading it without any pre
conceived notion to discredit or placed under a microscope for scrutiny. I know, I've been there. I choose now to believe, what if we are right? What
have we lost in believing in God of the Bible? Ask yourself, what have you lost or gained by not believing? The choice is yours alone to make.
*Worship, is an expression from the heart not demanded. Jesus said to worship in spirit and in truth. Fans of sports, movie, or music stars aren't
forced to worship them or cheer them on, neither are christians.
*Reguarding the evils of hunger, bad things happening. Hunger is due to mankinds selfishness not to share and for others refuse to work. The earth
contains plenty. As far as the bad things, they can work to our good if we learn from it we have gained precious wisdom. Also some bad things happen
because of our bad choices.
* Last post, I promise I will shut up! LOL! there are such a thing as christian scientists and I hope maybe some of you will visit
"How can there NOT be a GOD? " Simply because some choose not to.