It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afghan Massacre(video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The video speaks for itself. U.S. soldier were complicit in the murder of Taliban prisoners in Afghanistan. Our allies the Northern coalition decided to help out the prisoners, who had been loaded into boxcars for transportation. When the Taliban said they could not breathe inside the cars, the Afghans opened fire blowing holes in the boxcar and prisoners within.

www.informationclearinghouse.info
This is a video and thus there is no article, never the less it is news.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

This and similar incidents seeping out of the middle east are putting a decidedly different spin on the war on terror. We have moved from we don't torture to anything goes. This is not the America that I read about in the history books. This is not the America I respected in my youth. This is something decidedly different, sinister, dark, grotesque. In addition to the morality invoved I am even more afraid of the 'blowback' that will follow. Chalmers Johnson coined that phrase to desribe the reactions of our enemies against our actions to wit 9/11. 'As you sow so shall you reap." Maybe it's all just one big karmic wheel and maybe we are just playing our parts but this is not what our country stands for. Let's exercise our free will.
PS if you go to video google search for Iraqi veteran speaks out on war crimes

Related News Links:
videogoogle.com

[edit on 26-5-2006 by UM_Gazz]

new topics

join