It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water Car Inventor Murdered.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Stanley A. Meyer, the controversial Ohio inventor who had claimed his technology could produce a hydrogen-oxygen mixture with a minimal energy input (compared with conventional electrolysis) died on March 21, 1998.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
to his address the minute that he let that secret (of what was in the black box)
out...
too bad he died before he did... (or was murdered)

I guess in this case, nobody wins...

lesson: if you have a revolutionary invention that would save the world... then let it out, and hope that Karma works...

if not, then you might dissapear before you make a dime...
secrecy sucks...

I do know a friend from college that invented a variable tilt fan blade, the patent was bought by an energy consortium... and never used...
it would have (by claim) increased fan effiency by over 50%

so i do beleive that there are some inventions that are "sabotaged" by big oil, and other interests...
but there are alot of con artists trying to bilk america also...

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
If i'm not mistaken, he was on Coast to Coast last year.

Another one bites the dust.
Gone the way of so many who have been on that talk show.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
those interested in Stanley's work may like to check out this video

media.putfile.com...

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita
From Wikipedia:

The water fuel cell was claimed to produce several times more energy than it consumed

Case closed

Don't jump to conclusions like that.

Water molecules already hold an amount of energy.

Its totaly posible to convert a molecule to a substance that can be used as fuel, by inputing a certain amount of energy, that is lower then what you'll get out of the end product, since the original substance in itself also holds an amount of energy.

If it takes 1 part of energy to convert a substance that holds 10 parts of energy to a form that can be used as a conbustable fuel, the final product has the potential to output 10x more energy then you put in to convert it.

People that comment on these kinds of things keep slamming it with laws of conservation of energy while they keep forgetting that when converting water to useable energy sources, the starting product, water, already has a serious energy potential.

Seems people like you have to be reminded of atomic bombs from time to time.
You have a nasty block of radioactive fuel, that didn't take tons of energy put into it to be refined in a lab.

Yet when exploded in its simplest form, a bullet like projectile fired at a block of this junk, will give an explosion worth kilo of not megatons of TNT.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Where are the facts here that Meyers died? There are no news articles. Fox did a special on Meyers, I would think they would at least post news of his death. I see no dates of death or anything alluding to it.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
He is indeed dead (if you are to believe the following links):

Link 1
Link 2

[edit on 6-7-2006 by EmbryonicEssence]

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I read the first article before i came here to find a Meyers topic. I don't know how valid that site is as of now. And I've seen several wiki's pertaining to Meyers and his invention. I DO believe he found a 'Free Energy' means to operate a vehicle. The REAL hoaxes are found at fuelwatercell.org. Well Thank you for the links. Cheers.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Thats pretty sad that if he was murdered. Does anyone know where I could find the article or source which confirms he was murdered? i couldnt find any news sources that say he was murdered. Polanksi said his drink was poisoned at a party, but another site I read claimed he died from a mysterious food posioning?

I read that he had accepted a contract to work for the pentagon and DARPA or something like that to further develop the technology. Perhaps they faked his murder and made his work into a black project?

I think that if you invent something really ground breaking that lots of people have very vested intrests in making sure it doesnt make it your best bet would be to let all the secrets out to as many people as fast as you can. Think of like a modern day potbelly wood stove which Ben Franklin invented and gave away for free as his gift to help heat the world. You would gain lots of recognition and ultimately come out on top if you did it right.

[edit on 14-6-2006 by warpboost]

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   

posted by LazarusTheLong

I know a friend that invented a variable tilt fan blade, the patent was bought by an energy consortium . . and never used . . it would have (by claim) increased fan efficiency by over 50% . . there are a lot of con artists trying to bilk America also . . lesson: if you have a revolutionary invention that would save the world . . then let it out, and hope that Karma works . . “ [Edited by Don W]

In the earlier days of car-making, Buick offered a Dynaflow Drive option that included a “switch the pitch” feature. A fluid coupling is a simple two element oil filled device - torus is the driving member and turbine is the driven member - most commonly used to supplement the clutch. Chrysler Corporation used it for years. Someone added a third element, called the stator, which redirected the flow of oil thereby making the unit into what we call a torque converter. Today, every automatic transmission uses that device. Since all engineering involves a series of compromises, likewise are the angles of the blades in the torque converter elements. Buick learned how to “switch” the pitch in the stator element thereby more efferently re-directing the oil flow. One pitch for start-up, the second pitch for cruise.

Airplanes. Hamilton-Standard become rich and richer when it developed - invented - a reliable mechanism to “switch the parch “ of an airplane’s spinning propeller. That was done in the 1930s. Variable pitch props offer a “power” wetting for take-off ana a “cruise” setting for maximum efficiency. Also, very critical to airplanes, those variable pitch props include one position called “feathering” when the propeller can be turned into the wind, so as to reduce engine drag when an engine has failed.

I don’t know what a patent costs. I’m pretty sure it is very expensive. Not the filing fee, but the cost to get the application ready to file. That usually involves patent lawyers and engineers working together. Not cheap.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita
From Wikipedia:

The water fuel cell was claimed to produce several times more energy than it consumed

Case closed

Seriously. Shouldn't this claim completley debunk this supposed invention? It violates the law of conservation of energy. This is middle school stuff, here.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
1) So far no one has produced anything to support the allegation that the man was murdered. Was there Coroner’s report? Is their a police file on the incident?

2) IF he was murdered, then how do you know it wasn’t by an irate investor who discovered he’d been swindled?

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed two seperate but possibly related pieces of information from Communication_Monster's post:

waterpoweredcar.com...
He was apparently eating dinner at a Grove City OH restaurant, when it is reported that he jumped up from the table, yelled that he'd been poisoned", and rushed out into the parking lot, where he collapsed and died.

But Meyer was exceedingly paranoid and he flatly refused reasonable requests by us and others to test the performance

Is it not possible, given Meyer's alleged paranoia, that he wasn't poisoned at all but merely thought he was? If he was truly paranoid he would be looking out for something like this, and may have mistaken a simple heart attack or something similar for poisoning. It's not like he's been poisoned before and knew what it was like!

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
This reminds me of the Law & Order episode where a guy who specialized in "talking to the dead" scams was murdered be a doctor who put arsenic in his bottle of hot sauce.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SIRR1
Stan Meyer, the man who invented an economical way to produce hydrogen from everyday tap water was found dead in his home.

I just wonder if he was killed to keep him silent, I have not heard of him till I saw this video and my interest has peaked on his idea !

I googled stan meyer and came up with several pages of his work on hydrogen driven engines.

I am just wondering if anyone here has heard of this guy?

13 minute video on google, fast download.
A very good video / bio on Meyers hydrogen production.

video.google.com...

You know, this has to be one of the best reporting posts I have seen on ATS and everywhere else on the net. This shows right here, that the selfishness and unkindness of human beings are extremely high. This has to be about one of the most rediculous acts I have seen be done. This isnt right.

Why take the mans life away for inventing a way to benifit humanity, and the environment? Instea, be selfish so that the people with money can get more money by selling oil.

I actually thought about making something like this and I have already done tests on it. Its just the matter of getting the materials.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
A link to his water powered dune buggy. Mentions the Pentagon taking an intrest in his work. Link says it's a decade old vid, but to me it looks much older than that.

videos.streetfire.net...

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
No way! Murder of a free-thinking man? In the US? Never.

Oh yeah, he was murdered all right. By one of these groups:
1)Oil companies
2)Arabs
3)NASA
4)The Government
5)The Illuminati?
Yup. Building something that would cause an industry as big as the oil industry is like going anywhere else in the world with a USA shirt on: you're gonna die.

Also, If he was murdered, which he was, it just proves that his invention works.

[edit on 20-6-2006 by CaptainIraq]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Hmm he invented one of the most revolutionary devices known to mankind and then was offered a position with the pentagon, then in front of a lot of people he yells "I’ve been poisoned" and collapses in the parking lot? Oh then the only known vehicle that works on this H2O is destroyed by his partner?? SURE!!

Has anyone else thought that he may have done this in front of people for witnesses so he can be moved to a secret government location to work on projects like this for the military?

Just my theory it sounded to convenient that he was offered a position then was mysteriously poisoned and no one knows by who or with what he was poisoned with?

Oh well I really hoped this happened even if the military benefits from this first then people 50 years from now are let in on the technology.

It has happened before people dissapear/die/ fall off planet never seen before but their actually working for the "pentagon"

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
If he was indeed murdered, it was probably by someone who lost money investing in his scam. There’s a sucker born every minute. . . .

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   

posted by HowardRoark

If he was indeed murdered, it was probably by someone who lost money investing in his scam. There’s a sucker born every minute. . . .

Yes, H/R. The entire quote is "There's a sucker born every minute . . and two to take 'em." Attributed to Joseph Bessimer a notorious confidence man in NYC, around the 1880s.

See alt-usage-english.org...

We know you can produce enough hydrogen gas with a 9 v. battery at home, to equal a good burst of flatulence. The problem with using it in your car is compressing enough to make 50 miles of travel possible, carried in a tank in your car, with you in it, too, at 3,000 psi, and lower than -300 deg F.

See www-safety.deas.harvard.edu...

Recall the false alarm at the University of Utah in 1989 when 2 researchers prematurely announced they had accomplished cold fusion? I recognized that event to be so significant I told my friends we’d start a new calendar, Year 1 of the Hydrogen Era.

The only devices I am aware of are the early tokamak devices and I’ve added a link to the latest one, which weighs 5000 tons, not something you’d find in a typical kitchen.

See www-jt60.naka.jaea.go.jp...

And the other device illustrates the infrastructure needed to perform this “trick” in usable quantities.

Joint European Torus (JET) claims to be the largest fusion power experiment in the world. Located near Oxford, England, Here deuterium gas is energized with 7 million amperes and heated to 300 million degrees Celsius - more than 10 times hotter than the center of the sun. Under these extreme conditions atomic nuclei collide and fuse, liberating energy that could provide limitless power. For a few magic seconds in 1997, JET managed to return 60 percent of the energy it consumed, but that's the best it's ever done,

www.wired.com...

Cold fusion in the bathroom? Not in our lifetime. Is it Possible? I’d say it is still 50/50. Has the subject of this thread found the "secret?" No way. Was he a Fraud? Certainly. Murder? I don’t think so. An earlier post of my own in this thread had some info that looked real, regarding his death.

[edit on 7/18/2006 by donwhite]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join