It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much time should a beginner spend on energy work?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I am reading Astral Dynamics. I am working on Mobilie Body Awareness and tactile imaging right now and soon will be doing the energy work part. He writes that there can be side effects if you do too much with early attempts at energy work. I am wondering if MBA applies here, is it easy to do this too much? It seems pretty harmless. Also, when I get into the parts that affect energy, how much time per day should be spent excersizing these techniques? I am looking for general advice on this sort of stuff, even though I am getting the techniques from this book. Not looking for gospel, just some good advice, so feel free to chime in if you have worked with your energy.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I've done alot of posting on this topic lately - there may be some things in the 'healing-validation' thread ... I can't remember if most of my info was e-mailed, U2Ued or talked about via phone - but I know I posted alot of stuff in other threads too.

As far as energy work... The more you practice the better. But you have to ground yourself often and work on your own energy first. When you are grounded and your energy is restored and balanced daily, then I really don't see how there could be 'too much' work being done.

new topics

join