It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zetas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Do any of you guys have heard about the Zetas?

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Goog'd it and came up with a pant-load - key into any one that has the name "Nancy" in the first sentence or two. I think she's the Zeta queen or whatever...That should do ya.
Zetas via Google

[edit on 25-5-2006 by triptrippington]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
You could try the ATS Search or the one in the upper right. Also, Threads Tagged With: zeta, or Similar

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The zetas are a para military mexican gang, they commit brutal killings every day along the border, they work for the Gulf Cartel, they were trained by US Marines.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
do u mean zeta reticuli???????????

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Well I brought this up because they have cells operating in the US.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
They're a Planet X cult....

www.zetatalk.com...

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
They have nothing to do with aliens, they are mercenaries and beleive me they are extremely dangerous. They sent a message to the minute men, the minute man should really take this very serious.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kabron
They have nothing to do with aliens, they are mercenaries and beleive me they are extremely dangerous. They sent a message to the minute men, the minute man should really take this very serious.

Mercenaries??? That's a new one. Are we all talking about the same Zeta's?
The one w/Nancy as the leader???

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
No, there are two separate things here. Zetas, in the context the OP's talking about, are US-trained Mexican drug commandos defected to the smugglers' side. The other Zetas have no bearing on the discussion (that I know of).

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I don't think we're talking about the same zetas, these guys used to be soldiers trained by US Marines but Osiel Cardenas (gulf cartel leader) hired them.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 03:48 AM
link   
www.apfn.net...

Are these the ones?

A renegade band of Mexican military deserters, offering $50,000 bounties for the assassination of U.S. law-enforcement officers, has expanded its base of operations into the United States to protect loads of coc aine and marijuana being brought into America by Mexican smugglers, authorities said.

top topics

join