It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraqi Kids Attack US convoy with grenades! Video!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Hi guy!

This is a Video I found on a website showing Iraqi Kids throwing grenades at a US convoy in Iraq.

This is pretty sick that they can get themselves grenades first off. Second they are youngsters playing with grenades that are probalby old and who know if they can malfunction or go of.

Who knows how many "suicide bombings" were attributed some dumb kid that accidentally sets off a grenade or some other explosive device and say kills his family.

Another thing is that if I somehow was on a Humvee with a 50 cal and saw what they did I would have MOWED DOWN all of them in the whole area! And guess what would have happened!

You would of had a propaganda video on cnn showing "Innocent kids" being "Murdered" by US forces for "no reason at all"

This is all pretty bad!

What do you guys think?

take care,

Reason

www.break.com...

[edit on 5/25/2006 by REASON]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Man, is that ever sick. What are you supposed to do about something like that? You become the bad guy defnding yourself. Looks like they were hiding in a small clump of innocent bystanders, too.

DE

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I think the video "Description" says it well.

how the hell are kids in Iraq getting friggin gernades.

Were they given these grenades in hopes that the teens would be shot dead and then used as propaganda?

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The Coalition probably wiped out their families with Airstrikes, or one of their little massacres of vengeance (Haditha)... Probably not. But If my country was bombed to pieces, invaded, and occupied, I would probably be throwing Grenades or whatever I could find at the invaders too. Immortal Technique put it best;

"They say the rebels in Iraq still fight for Saddam
but that's Bull#, I'll show you why it's totally wrong
'cause If another country invaded the hood tonight,
it'd be warfare, through Harlem, and Washington hights.
I wouldn't be fighting for Bush, or white America's dream,
I'd be fighting for my peoples survival and self esteem.
I wouldn't be fighting for racist churches in the south my ******,
I'd be fighting to keep the occupation out my ******." - Immortal Technique

"Word."

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
"I know a lot of people find it hard to follow this,
because subliminal Bigotry, makes you hate my Politics,
but you act like America wouldn't destroy two buildings,
in a country that was sponsoring bombs dropped on our children." - Immortal Technique

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Although it's a min or technical point, judging by the size and power of that explosion I would say that it was not a hand grenade. Probably some kind of self-fashioned explosive device.

It detonated way to quickly for a grenade, and hand grenades are purposely desigend to have reduced smoke and flash effects. Not to mention that the kill radius on most hand grenades is about 10-15 meters....

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
That reminds me, pyros...haven't there been a ton of reports of black-powder IEDs and homemade explosives?

This video brings to mind that British brutality video that was all the ruckus awhile back. Some people looking at the video speculated that the rock heavers were actually launching devices like this. Did anyone ever confirm that?

DE

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Yeah.

It looked more like some other explosive device than a grenade.

That said, you really can't make a judgement call off of one video. I've seen videos where little kids are kicking around a soldier's blown off leg screaming "Allah Akbar." I've also seen video of troops in helicopters wasting Iraqis on foot with missiles. So, you can't really say there.

Still, I might have pulled a Cheney on those kids myself if I was in the Humvee...

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Kids and grenades............you gotta love it.
"Here son, take this grenade, walk into that crowd, and blow yourself up like a good little boy."

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotolerance
"Here son, take this grenade, walk into that crowd, and blow yourself up like a good little boy."

How did you deduce that chain of events from what you saw on the video? Also, why are you trying to imply this is some kind of suicide attack? Those kids didn't walk into a crowd and detonate grenades, they threw explosive devices at a coalition convoy, there is a massive difference. Damn.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pyros
Although it's a min or technical point, judging by the size and power of that explosion I would say that it was not a hand grenade. Probably some kind of self-fashioned explosive device.

It detonated way to quickly for a grenade, and hand grenades are purposely desigend to have reduced smoke and flash effects. Not to mention that the kill radius on most hand grenades is about 10-15 meters....

That was what I was thinking when I saw the video. There was multiple kids it the video throwing stuff so who knows.

If they were homemade explosive devices than that is far worse than I originally thought. At least a grenade Is Engineered and made to be simple and safe (to the user at least:lol

Homemade stuff cant have the level of safety as a manufactured grenade.

Sick stuff.

_reason

BPI

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
i think you guys have it all wrong. That is just their way of "greeting as liberators." They cut the video right before the parade started.

"What are you supposed to do about something like that?" DeusEx

well first of all dont invade countries on false assumptions and doctored reports.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
in Iraq kids get hold of granades and othe weapons since the old army dumped them everywhere,
they are pissed off at the US most likely they have lost family/friends during the first air strikes or occupation so they want revenge,

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Were they given these grenades in hopes that the teens would be shot dead and then used as propaganda?

I doubt they were grenades, But I certainly would not put it past someone to give them the devices hoping they would get shot, they are known to use children and women after all. What a bunch of cowards.

After thinking about this for a minute, I asked by self hey, how did they know the kids were going to throw those things??? After I realized that I am convinced they had hoped they would get shot, that is the only explantion for the video that I can think of.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Communication_Monster
The Coalition probably wiped out their families with Airstrikes, or one of their little massacres of vengeance (Haditha)... Probably not. But If my country was bombed to pieces, invaded, and occupied, I would probably be throwing Grenades or whatever I could find at the invaders too. Immortal Technique put it best;

"They say the rebels in Iraq still fight for Saddam
but that's Bull#, I'll show you why it's totally wrong
'cause If another country invaded the hood tonight,
it'd be warfare, through Harlem, and Washington hights.
I wouldn't be fighting for Bush, or white America's dream,
I'd be fighting for my peoples survival and self esteem.
I wouldn't be fighting for racist churches in the south my ******,
I'd be fighting to keep the occupation out my ******." - Immortal Technique

"Word."

Why did this get a waring ?

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
And had those soldiers turned around and killed both of those kids, it would be a "maasacre on innocent civilians"......

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Either kill or be kill. Kill the kids who has explosive device intent to kill Americans without hesitation. Even if the kids were used for the video propaganda. Use the kids because American soldiers don't usually watch them carefully.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Lets just say china invaded the US illegally, as if EVERY US citizen would not FIGTH WITH EVERY WEAPON THEY HAD !.

WAKE UP and pull your head out of the sand

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by helium3
Lets just say china invaded the US illegally, as if EVERY US citizen would not FIGTH WITH EVERY WEAPON THEY HAD !.

WAKE UP and pull your head out of the sand

word.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by REASON

This is pretty sick that they can get themselves grenades first off.

can you please provide futher proof there grenades other then what breaks.com labels there videos. Cause last time i checked the guys over at breaks.com where not weapons ordnance experts.

Deny Ignorance

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join