It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Tornado Outbreak Today!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
severe thunderstorms will spawn large tornados and large hail today from indy to columbus, oh. Be prepared.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0s
severe thunderstorms will spawn large tornados and large hail today from indy to columbus, oh. Be prepared.

Any links or sources???

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Some somewhat large storms passed through last night, but today things look rather clear of precipitation.

Check out the regional radar from Intellica st.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Yup, it seems like there might be some tornados today.

Accuweather: Thursday's Severe Weather Outlook

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
ahhhhhhh thats heading right towards me... im in maryland lol... that sux

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
We're just getting the big storms now. High winds, maybe sustained at 10-15, but gusting to about 30. Rain just upped to a heavy downpour. Basically pitch black here too. Very cool.

EDIT TO ADD: I have my video camera at the ready. Nothing of interest yet, but you never know. We did have a tornado watch, but that ended. Now it's just a severe T-Storm Warning.

[edit on 5/25/2006 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Well, I live about 40 miles NE of Cmdr. Almost no lightning, thunder or wind.
Some rain, not exceptionally heavy.
The report for the rest of tonight:

Rest of Tonight
Mostly cloudy. Numerous showers and a chance of thunderstorms. Lows 59 to 63. South winds 5 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent.

www.wunderground.com...

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Complete opposite here. I had some lightning that was right on top of me. It was pretty wicked. The worst that happened here was that my patio was flooded.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I hope you guys/girls as well as your families all stay safe if you are in the path of this stuff!!! Be careful.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Not a big surprise. I saw the wicked looking radar earlier and was glad we dodged it

Weatherunderground has an experimental lightning strike on their page. The storm that went though earlier, likely the one you saw, have many, many lightning strikes

Wunderground maps here

top topics

join