Anomolous Clouds

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Wasnt really sure which category this falls under, except they were unidentified and flying. The reason for my uncertainty is I have been researching anomolous clouds for quite some time now, including one that followed a school teacher around and shot water at him from up to 30 feet away. While that may seem difficult to believe there were witnesses to collaborate his testimony. In this case glowing clouds, perfectly spherical were observed by at least several people to follow a family around.

Two glowing clouds that seemed to follow a Bearspaw family around their property Saturday night has the makings of a fictional tale, but Omkar Channan knows what he saw.

"It does sound silly, but it's also something I've never seen before -- and no one I've talked to has an explanation," he said yesterday.

www.canoe.ca...

As for the case I described earlier to you, you may be able to find links to the story on the net, however what I am referencing is a book called "Unexplained" written by Jerome Clarke (a self described skeptic). From the book, page 121-122

"Stunned and unable to think of a rational explanation, he (Tom D'Ercole) continued to watch in disbelief as events took an even stranger turn. The cloud seemed to inhale, purse it's "lips" and direct a stream of water towards him and his car, soaking both. After a minute the spray stopped, and the cloud vanished instantly."

Clarke goes on to say that these types of phenomenon fall under the realm of meteorological oddities, and can be rationally explained.

[Edited on 10-20-2003 by William One Sac]

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I know there are a lot of spherical UFO entities that appear at times. I think crop circles esp. have things like that. It could be a type of "light entity", as corny as it may sound.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Wow...thats REALLY weird! I'll try to find some links in a bit..but very cool...and weird...nice links too

-wD

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ktprktpr
I know there are a lot of spherical UFO entities that appear at times. I think crop circles esp. have things like that. It could be a type of "light entity", as corny as it may sound.

Perhaps ways of them trying to communicate with us? Or to get a message to us?

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 04:52 AM
link   
A cloud is a perfect hiding place and it is easily created.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 04:57 AM
link   
It's like this. Maybe he was a Democrat...?

top topics

join