It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi please help..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Hi all,

Recently my boyfriend heard voices and hallucinating and he is hospitalised now.
Now he is not talking to anyone and mute for the past one week.but thank god, he is eating and able to manage his bath.am really worried and the doctors says that he is caught up with catatonic schizophrenia.

I found this site very very sensible and the experiences u r quoting are very similar to his episode.

Please suggest for his improvement.I want him back normal.

i myslef do not agree,schizophrenia as a disease.i feel it jumps on a person who has enormous creativity and intelligence ..that is the reason God wants him to realise and make him understand the universal power.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
How old is your boyfriend? Before this episode did he have bouts of depression or is this out of the blue for him to suddenly experience this?

I agree you should get to the bottom of this before calling it a medical problem but also realize that God doesn't give someone more than they can bare and if this was a realization from God then it would have come with understanding and not put your boyfriend in a catatonic state upon hearing voices.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
This forum is not the place to ask for medical help, and if anyone gives you medical advice, you can consider it bad advice. As a member of the medical field, I can tell you it would be considered EXTREMELY unethical for anyone, doctor or not, to ggive medical advice over the internet without seeing your boyfriend, his charts, his records, etc.

Your best bet is to go see a real doctor.

MFP

new topics

join