It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Pat Robertson is an Alien

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Using his superhuman strength, Pat Robertson can leg press 1 ton!
sportsline.com...

Pat Robertson worked out at the gym on an incline leg press machine with weights up to 570 pounds. Working with his physician, who was an amazing strength trainer, he worked up to 800 pounds, then 1,000 pounds. Then one day he was able to leg press 1,500 pounds one time. Then over the succeeding months, he trained with multiple reps of 1,200 pounds, 1,300 pounds, and 1,400 pounds.

All the proof I need that the man is a reptile.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Speaking of Pat:
When I got home yesterday I found a booklet in my mailbox entitles "The National Sunday Law". It wasn't written by Robertson but had quite a few quotes by him in it. Anyway, this book has been put out by some protestant minister and evidently they are sending these books to as many people as they can reach. I am a Catholic and was greatly offended by what this book had to say (I only read the first 3 chapters). It basically boiled down to saying "There is a holy war in our land" and that the Protestant church now knows who the Antichrist is. The Protestants believe that the Antichrist is the Papacy. Somehow they've figured out that by his title (some Latin word with "vicar" in it) that if you change the letters to Roman numerals they add up to 666.

What really blows me away is how the Protestant religion is attacking the Catholic Church. It seems to me that they are the ones who want to start a war. And war in my mind is evil and anti-God. So, this tells me something about their religion and their beliefs. I don't know if Pat Robertson is an alien, but I do believe that him and all his evangelical contemporaries are "evil" Christians. They are the rotten apples of the Christian faith. Unlike, the Protestants, the Catholics wish nobody any harm. All we want is a peaceful world of non-violence. I am not bashing all Protestants, just there warped "judgemental" leaders, who spout off this crazy sh*t.

[edit on 25-5-2006 by zerotolerance]

[edit on 25-5-2006 by zerotolerance]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   
It's all an alien plot to use god to destroy the world. Think of an elderly man like Robertson being able to slam dunk a basketball, or run quick as a flash. How else could you explain it rather than he is a reptillian trying to take over the planet.

Artists rendering

[edit on 25-5-2006 by Rasobasi420]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I am a Christian and I can assure you that Pat Robertson is not one of my "leaders". I would really check into the origin of this literature as it sounds a bit odd to me.

My Pastor is my teacher, my leader is God.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
why does Pat Robertson have to be an alien?

He is in my opinion, is your slightly above average, slightly demented, very nutty, human being.

Humans have no idea of what their minds and bodies are capable of. We can walk on water if we want to, walk on fire, survive without food, contort ourselves in a myriad of positions yet most of don't.

Why don't we? It's not just because of genetics that some of can't do amazing feats, for most of us it's because of our minds. If you have faith in something, including yourself, you really can achieve anything. The mind is our most powerful tool next to our physical body, with it we can leg press tremendous amounts of weight like Robertson did. The man obviously has faith in his god and himself and has the willpower to achieve it, plus the money for the expert trainer.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
I am a Christian and I can assure you that Pat Robertson is not one of my "leaders". I would really check into the origin of this literature as it sounds a bit odd to me.

My Pastor is my teacher, my leader is God.

Are you telling me you're not willing to worship a man that can leg press 1 ton? Then you'd better be prepared to have your state assaulted with a hurricane created by Robertson's mothership.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
If you ever needed proof Pat Robertson is an alien, look no further.

It convinced me.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
In the article that was posted it said the His doctor did 2700 pounds.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
2700 LBS is 60!!!!! plates!!!! Thats BS....No leg press machine I Have seen will hold 30 plates per side........Its totally impossible and I cannot believe this.

I have been working out for a long time and I have seen some tremendously strong and huge duds at the gym pushing some BIG weight and never have I seen anyone put 60 plates on anything.

There is NO way Pat Robertsons Dr. or Pat himself is stronger then some of the boys at the gym I go to. Were talking about firefighters, amature body builders and run of the mill juice monkeys.....Pat's an old man alien or not!

I believe Reptilians rule behind the scenes and have for melinna but this one! I simply cannot believe....no way folks.

[edit on 25-5-2006 by Census]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
2700 is a little much I used to be able to do 1600 to 1800. I was in super awesome shape but then I got lazy due to rhumatoid arthritis and neck injury. Pat robertson is an old man but 1 to 1500 is entirely possible even for someone his age if it is worked towards. I have seen some pretty strong old guys.

I have seen guys lift more then 2700 during strong man competitions but that's under different circumstances and not on a leg press machine.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
His dr. leg presses 2,700 not pat...he only did 2000 after someone lifted it for him...cheat.

when bench pressing it was wierd to see people lift of the bar the weight...i did it myself, thats cheatn stuff there...hehehe

peace

dalen

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
How dare you desacrate the alien race by claiming Pat Robertson is an alien.

He is a promoter of murder so I guess he is a MURDERER.

Poor little aliens we'll protect you from Pat.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unrealbutreal
How dare you desacrate the alien race by claiming Pat Robertson is an alien.

He is a promoter of murder so I guess he is a MURDERER.

Poor little aliens we'll protect you from Pat.

LOL, totally huh?

I agree, there are so many Christians that want to see anything he predicts totally debunked so that they can still feel hope in their religion. That, I respect. I don't blame them, a man that is so hateful (it seems) towards others, and the chance that he can prove himself correct in making such vague assumptions, as he typically does.

The story is so screwed up with him doing the 2000, 2700, whatnot. As we always do at ATS, gimme the proof!!!

I want video of this before I believe, and I want to not only rely on the fact that he has faith in his god to support the story.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
hey here's also proof that Michael Jackson is an Alien! aah!

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   
My two cents,

Pat Robertson reminds me of a guy I used to work with. He was bragging about his grandad, who he said had been a golden gloves champion. Maybe he was, I don't know. He said his grandad had been teaching him everything he knew for a long time and that he "could whoop any one of us one on one". One day one of the other guys brought some boxing gloves to work. This was a construction job so a couple of guys knocking the crap out of each other wasn't really all that out of the ordinary. Well the "boxer" was cornered, and to save face so to speak, had to put on the gloves. I have to say, it didn't take long to see there was no boxing training in his life.

I say this because people who say things that are stupid never know when they will have to put-up or shut-up.

I think it's some kind of character flaw some people have. I call it "Look At Everything I Can Do Better Than You" syndrome.

As far as Robertson being an alien? Maybe he is. If so then my thought is that maybe he annoyed the crap out of everyone on his planet so bad that they kicked him off. Now here he is, annoying the crap out of everyone on earth.

pass

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Pat Robertson Lift Questioned

Yahoo! News

The Web posting said two men loaded the leg-press machine with 2,000 pounds "and then let it down on Mr. Robertson, who pushed it up one rep and let it go back down again." The Web site said several people witnessed the event, and shows video of Robertson leg-pressing what appears to be 1,000 pounds.

I believe in mind over matter in a lot of things, but this whole story put out a lot of questions. There is a debate over when this was done, because the time stamp shows 1994 on the pictures, and Robertson's crew claims that it was just an error on the part of the time/date settings on the camera. I don't think I'm buying it. This is too easy of an opportunity to claim the " Strength of Christ " or something of that nature gave him the power to perform such a thing. This man is mostly well known now for making some pretty wild stories/prophecies up. I think this is another.

*Mod - Thanks for closing other thread, forgot this one existed!*

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I've heard that the special machine he is using acts as a sort of lift jack, so in reality he is really only pushing a tiny fraction of actual weight.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Here is his leg press video:
Pat Robertson Leg press Video

He wasn't going down to his chest, so he didn't do a full rep by not allowing his legs to push the weigh back up, but only pushed the weigh up a tad way.

Leg press claims
Robertson claims on his web site that through training and his "Age-Defying energy shake", he is able to leg press 2,000 pounds.[46] This claim has been cited as impossible by outside sources, since 2,000 pounds would be an exceptional accomplishment for a world-class athlete, to say nothing of a 76-year-old man like Robertson. Additionally, a standard leg press machine is not equipped to handle that much weight, and a modified or custom machine would be required in order to hold the 44-different 45-pound plates. For comparative purposes, when Dan Kendra set the Florida State University record of 1,335 pounds, the leg press machine required extensive modifications to hold the proper amount of weight, and the capillaries in both of Kendra's eyes burst during his successful attempt. Thus, Robertson's claimed achievement would add 665 pounds to the best-ever total of Kendra, a top athlete in his physical prime, who would go on to play professional football in the National Football League and become a Navy SEAL

en.wikipedia.org...

But don't say anything bad about Pat, or he might try to get you assassinated.
Check Hugo Chávez. Lol

LOD

[edit on 113131p://666 by LiquidationOfDiscrepancy]

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
So, where is the video of ol' Pat doing these leg presses......I just saw a vid of ol' Pat in a leg press machine....but he wasn't doing any leg presses...

I would liken that to "girl" pushups

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
Humans have no idea of what their minds and bodies are capable of. We can walk on water if we want to, walk on fire, survive without food, contort ourselves in a myriad of positions yet most of don't.

Why don't we? It's not just because of genetics that some of can't do amazing feats, for most of us it's because of our minds. If you have faith in something, including yourself, you really can achieve anything.

holy crap. that was the best post i've read on any message board ever.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join