It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about supposed detainment camps????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I've been reading on this site about these detainment/detention camps and no one really seems to know specifically what they are for. My vibe is these facilities might be housing for survivors of some kind of global cataclysm. What if the government knows something horrible is about to happen to planet earth? My question is: Has anyone actually seen these camps for real with their own eyes? Do you live near one? Are these camps near the coastlines or are they up in high elevations (in the mountains or just way up above sea level)?

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
hello????
....almost a week later........
I'm thinking the answer is obvious.
These camps are a rumor.....right?

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotolerance
I've been reading on this site about these detainment/detention camps and no one really seems to know specifically what they are for. (Snip)

It's apparent from your second post that you're frustrated by the lack of response.

When you say "these detainment/detention camps," what are you referring to? Link back to a particular thread on ATS or to an outside source. That way one would get an idea what you're talking about, and be able to respond.

Thanks,
Baack

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 02:45 AM
link   
It's not really a conspiracy theory anymore. DHS security has been hard at work building "Detainment facilities" following 9/11. Just find info about their budgets because it should be in there.

And they have also been moving around lots of their trailers. On cnn a few weeks ago they said that DHS was moving around trailers because of fears of terrorist wmd attacks.

The military has drilled many times for wmd attacks and city evacuations. It's part of DHS and FEMA's job. Sooner or later it will happen.

Martial Law isn't a conspiracy theory. It's nothing to laugh off because it will happen sooner or later. The militray doesn't extensively drill for this stuff unless they were sure it was going to happen at some point.

Though I don't understand why the "terrorists" hate our freedom so much and yet since 9/11 not even one small scale bombing in the states. Say a bomber taking the fingers and toes of a few passers by.

[edit on 5-6-2006 by Crazy_Mr_Crowley]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerotoleranceMy question is: Has anyone actually seen these camps for real with their own eyes? Do you live near one? Are these camps near the coastlines or are they up in high elevations (in the mountains or just way up above sea level)?

I don't think the facilities actually exist yet. From what I could ascertain, the facilities are being constructed in either the Houston area or the Dallas - Ft. Worth area.

I believe the contract is called the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) contract, and is worth about $385 million to KBR - Halliburton.

You can read more about it here at:
www.halliburtonwatch.org or here at halliburton.com

new topics

top topics

join