It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I see something

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   
right now if you are in california please look up now to the east.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by scienceguy94

Hey look! It's Nevada!

Seriously though, what do you think you see?

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   
It's Jupiter. I'm willing to bet eleventy billion dollars on it.

Astronomy: So You See a Bright Light?

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xenophobe

Originally posted by scienceguy94

Hey look! It's Nevada!

Seriously though, what do you think you see?

DAMN! - China!

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
It's Jupiter. I'm willing to bet eleventy billion dollars on it.

But Jupiter would be almost directly to the South. Vega would be the only bright object to the East.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
take a pic and post. This is the second person to say...."holy crap i see something!!"..
but know one takes a picture...WTF !

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Looks like I'm out eleventy billion dollars. It's later than I thought, as I thought was two hours earlier than it actually is (which would have placed Jupiter in the SE)...

Originally posted by imbalanced
but know one takes a picture...WTF !

Could it be so simple as that not everyone has a camera?

[edit on 5/25/2006 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   
How hard is it to get a camera. I think its hard NOT to have a camera these days.
OR know somebody that has one. If the post is entitled...." I SEE SOMETHING"..dont ya think the person should post a pic ????

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Sigh ... I am always willing to give people the benefit of the doubt. However, simply saying "I see something" without providing any details of what it is you are seeing (size, shape, colour, position in the sky, etc.) smacks of irresponsibility at the very least and outright deception at worst.

Is this post related to your previous thread may 25th double tsunami in which you claimed to have unspecified information claiming that tsunamis would annihilate the US coasts - possibly as the result of a comet or meteor impact - on May 25th?

Because if you do see something, then it's not asking too much, in my opinion, to provide at the very least some details. And if you don't see something, if this is simply an attempt to draw attention back to your somewhat vague predicitions, then that is irresponsibility at the least.

Of course, you must have the opportunity to present your point, so some extra details would be nice. Until then, I leave you with your words from your May 25th tsunami thread:

Just imagine if I am right. this will be the most viewed thread in ats history.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   
If the suggested information in the "So you see a bright light?" thread were posted, that should be more than enough, even without a pic. Hence why I posted a link to that.

And the only cameras I have are film ones, so that would be of no use. Though, if you have the extra cash laying about I could gladly use a Canon 20DA for astrophotography purposes. Let me know when you're willing to foot the bill for that. Thanks!

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah25
Sigh ... I am always willing to give people the benefit of the doubt. However, simply saying "I see something" without providing any details of what it is you are seeing (size, shape, colour, position in the sky, etc.) smacks of irresponsibility at the very least and outright deception at worst.

Is this post related to your previous thread may 25th double tsunami in which you claimed to have unspecified information claiming that tsunamis would annihilate the US coasts - possibly as the result of a comet or meteor impact - on May 25th?

Because if you do see something, then it's not asking too much, in my opinion, to provide at the very least some details. And if you don't see something, if this is simply an attempt to draw attention back to your somewhat vague predicitions, then that is irresponsibility at the least.

Of course, you must have the opportunity to present your point, so some extra details would be nice. Until then, I leave you with your words from your May 25th tsunami thread:

Just imagine if I am right. this will be the most viewed thread in ats history.

Ouch. I hope that hurts.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I'm in CA and don't see a damn out of the ordinary to the east. So if you really do see something its probably local and not an Armageddon impending overhead

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 02:43 AM
link   
If people believe in john titor they can certainly believe me.

top topics

join