It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The whole new testament

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 07:31 PM
link   
hi i'm looking to find teh whole new testament, all 36 gospels and the revelations and the letters, anyone know where i can get it/ read the documents on the net

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Try here:

www.biblegateway.com

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 07:45 PM
link   
www.blueletterbible.org...

diff versions, commentaries, dictionaries etc, very good.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by banjoechef
hi i'm looking to find teh whole new testament

Here you'll find a great library containing most of just about anything that is written in Hebrew and Christian traditions:

www.ccel.org...

I use this library all the time. It's great! They have most translations available of the most important works.

If you need a searchable "Third Millennium Bible" including the apocrypha, go to bible.crosswalk.com. They also have a great interlinear with linked lexicon and all. A great tool it is indeed. You're on the right track dude, but don't pay too much trust in the so called additional gospels etc. Most of them were crafted during the Middle Ages to support perverted views.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 08:19 PM
link   
i'm looking for something i heard of called the gospel of St. Thomas, and i dind't wanna have to look through google searches if i dind't have to haha, i'm working on somethings i thought of, this, and otehr alternative gospels will be helpful, i will read carefully and take nothingas truth like usual, there can usually be found a splinter of truth among the haystack of lies, and if i find enough splinters i can make a big enough stick to wake ppl up with

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 09:43 PM
link   

i'm looking for something i heard of called the gospel of St. Thomas

You'll find it on the first site I postes a link to. There are two gospels of Tomas. His infancy gospel and his gospel. The infancy gospel tells among other things a story about how Jesus killed Judas Iscariot while they played as kids. Jesus brought him back to life. Jesus supposedly killed several people while he was a kid. His teacher, Jesus killed after he had tried to teach Jesus the Alef Bet. Jesus knew everything about the letters from before and punnished him for not knowing Alef before teaching Bet. In Hebrew all 22 letters have meanings.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 10:44 PM
link   
thank you mikromarius, this will be a great help

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 06:08 AM
link   

thank you mikromarius, this will be a great help

Yes, and may the Spirit of God guide you in your research into the hidden manna....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Be advised though Banjo that most Christians don't accept the Gospel of St. Thomas as God or divinely inspired.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 09:07 AM
link   
i m a muslim but i d like to advise to all my friend over here please read the bible,bhagavat gita,dhampada,al-quran or the even very dificult to kebra-nagas the ehtopian ancient black jews book please read all that if you do have the time.so the love not only grew to the same race but to other too it will be feel the same

love all the ATS MEMBER and i wonder how it will be when the time of wars breakout all over the world,and where is all my ATS FRIENDS will be?

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 09:09 AM
link   
i know but the church originally didn't accept the teachings of jesus and they persecuted and executed his followers, so i'm not too worried about what the church says this is my own research i don't go with what is given, only i decide what i accept, but thnx for the warning

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cearbhall
Be advised though Banjo that most Christians don't accept the Gospel of St. Thomas as God or divinely inspired.

The real reason why the Church never accepted the gospel of Tomas may actually have been that it preaches relative equality between the sexes. This was not something the Church wanted. They lay all their trust in the false doctrines of Paul in this area which contrasts traditional Jewish tradition which ordained female prophets and alter-girls etc. Mother Mary was an altergirl from birth to when she had her first menstruation. And Mary Magdalen is refered to as the disciple Jesus loved more than the other, which leads us to the possibility that she was actually the author of the Gospel of John which was written by the Beloved Disciple. The etymology of the name Mary has probably it's root in the Egyptian name Mry which literally means The Beloved. The male version of the name, Mr, means Love. Magdalen was probably Jesus' wife or meant to be wife. Remeber how Peter says that God is Love? Love married to the Beloved.... makes sense....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 21-10-2003 by mikromarius]

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Mik,
The Church is changing, we now have alter girls! horrah!
Also, theologians say that it is John the apostle that Jesus "most loved". For me, in my Faith, Magdalen was just His follower, nothing more but, I'm familiar with the Jesus and Magdalen story, about the children, the Grail heirs etc.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cearbhall
Mik,
The Church is changing, we now have alter girls! horrah!
Also, theologians say that it is John the apostle that Jesus "most loved". For me, in my Faith, Magdalen was just His follower, nothing more but, I'm familiar with the Jesus and Magdalen story, about the children, the Grail heirs etc.

To me it would seem totally that Jesus would love any of his disciples more than the other if it wasn't more to this love than brotherly love. I don't believe in them ever getting children though. But since Jesus died, and was later ressurrected he was free from his marrital responcibilities, and without a son to be called his descendant, the Law says that his nearest brother should marry her and give her children. The firstborn son should be counted as the late husbond's son. In one of the apocrypha of Peter I think it is, Jesus is discribed as loving Mary M. more than the other, and Peter later acts as if he was her husbond, critisising her before the others. And the blessing of Peter may indicate that Jesus trusted him with this: "feed my sheep", "lead my flock". We know that Jesus didn't demand blood relation to his brothers and sisters, the true believers was his true family. And we know that the Lamb has seven horns. These seven horns may be the seven girls he is said to have got with Mary Magdalen. But they may also be the seven congregations, so I don't know for sure. Besides, Jesus came from Heaven (noone has ever gone up to Heaven without first having come down). Pilots often only get daughters for the x-chromosome is not as fragile as the y-chromosome. Flying simply kills the y-chroms. Makes sense to me.... Anyway, in time we'll see.... Looking forward to that!

Blessings,
Mikromarius

new topics

top topics

join