It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil Experiences

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   
No need to convince people or "sailing for the land of ignorance".

Already found many secrets of life which people keep denying by their superficial dogmatic beliefs. People are a bunch of dumb sheep and I ran out of patience to watch over them

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   
This specific event has happened to me twice, both happened with people who I felt very uncomfortable around.
Once, when I was about 9 or 10, I was staring at a girl in my class(a girl whom I liked, for what reason, I do not know, she was incredibly beautiful though), we usually had these staring contests during class & she would glimse at me. One time, while I was looking at her, she stared at me & at that very moment I saw the most horrifying thing I ever saw in my life(up to this date). & it looked nothing like a human. A demon was actually looking back at me. It only happened for a split second, then, she turned her head & it was back to normal.
It happend again with another person(girl) when I was 12.
I've seen some other stuff, but not to that degree.
It still creeps me out when I think about it. Strangely, I was shocked when I saw it when I was younger, but I was never scared.
Strange sh*t.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
What other stuff have you seen? Did the demons look the same both times? I wonder how there appearance compares to dock6 demon.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Hi sdrawkcab,
I've experienced a strange uncomfortable feeling with certain people although 'logically' it doesn't seem to make sense. They may appear to be very friendly but something inside is telling you 'Beware!'
It sounds like you've experienced what very few have. Glimpses behind the veil that is the physical illusion. Perhaps they were warnings that those people were not what they seem.
Imagine we could all see through the masks all the time. The world would be a very different place. Much uglier by the sounds of it.
It is good that you weren't afraid.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   
[edit on 4-9-2006 by iCEdTenG]

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Good and Evil do exist...

Because we create them. They are intellectual constructs that exist as a direct cause of our actions. By "intellectual" I mean created by people and beings/entities that exhibit sentience and sapience; as opposed to animals who are sentient. The Holocaust and Rwanda are evil. Why?...Because they deprived people of their basic right to exist in the world without abject terror.

But Evil does not exist in nature. Extreme Negativity in terms of energy that might attract negative entities/people/events, however, does. Just look to Nature, to know what is and is not Natural. A lion that eats a wildebeest is not evil, just hungry. An earthquake is destructive but not evil; it is the Earth relieving pressure so that it doesn't build to a point of creating a cataclysmic cascade for the entire planet. Tornadoes and hurricanes are destructive but not evil; they occur to put right an unbalance in the atmosphere (at least that's what I believe).

Question: If evil did not exist would we truly know and appreciate the good?
Would we understand light without darkness or darkness without light; could either exist without the other?

People see things as Duality; I believe things are in Triplicity. Good...Neutral...Evil. Light...Gray...Dark. Hot...Ambient...Cold. Left...Middle...Right. You get the idea. If you see only Two sides, you miss the middle. Reality isn't just one and the other, it is also where they merge, at once becoming one and something completely different.

At least, that's the way I see things. I could be wrong... then again, I could be right

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
[edit on 6/2/2007 by iCEdTenG]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
I've heard that the number of satanic worshippers is growing.

Be careful!! Anyone who doesn't follow a mainstream belief system is labeled "satanic" nowadays.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
What is the definition of an evil experience? Something human? or something other-worldly?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join