It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nelson Rockefeller

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
RFK stood in the way of Nelson Rockefeller becoming President. There was a plan by the CFR to get him in the white house and while it was thwarted utlimately killing RFK was aprt of that plan.

The CIA certainly had experiments with "Manchurian Candidate" type killers, but also entities like th Tavistock Institute and other private enterprises were involved in developing these guys. Zangara was probably the first publicly known of these guys and the list goes on with Oswald, Chapman, Sirhan, Hinckley, and the Manson crew. Sirhan also had connections to the Manson family, as they were both involved in the Satanic church organizations that were sprouting up in California. Of course the template for these churches were developed by Crowley an MI6 agent and Anton La Vey who also had intelligence connections.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Im not expert in Rockerfeller affairs, but cleary stating crowley as a M16 agent is false. There is little if any proof of this, and its basicly a assumption. And Anton La Vey, i know he was a money hungry con artist but had connections with intelligence agenceies? Could you provide anything to atleast show some proof of this?

I do believe in MKULTRA, but i think you are connecting way to many dots.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Goldwater, Nixon, and to some degree, Prescott Bush were mostly what stood in Nelson's way. (Ole Prescott didn't like him, even went so far as to denounce him in a speech he gave at GW's graduation) --according to wikipedia :

en.wikipedia.org...

He never made it past the primary stage, never got his party's nomination. That was quite a bit that just stood between him and RFK.

join