It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing way too cut down oil use worldwide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
www.wimp.com...

This is amazing, i think the government needs to put more money into research for this.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
This was posted on ATSNN a while back. I think it's a scam. People have been claiming to have reinvented hydrolysis to some magical gas mixture since cars were invented.

From their own website:

The H2O Model 1500 Aquygen™ Gas Generator is powered by water and electricity only! - website

I was also unable to locate any of their supposed "patents" in any patent database I have acces to (including some paid subscription commercial databases).

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
This is not some recent advance. My business partner had an old VHS tape of someone demonstrating the same thing. I do believe it is Brown himself, I remember from the tape the Lab being in Canada, but I could be wrong.

en.wikipedia.org...'s_gas

The tape was pretty amature quality, but seemed very realistic. The torch in the video works just the way he describes. When I first saw it I was pretty amazed but figured something must be bogus as the tape seemed from the early to mid 80's and nothing ever seem to come of his invention(s). Don't know really what to make of it. If the tape is accurate, it is quite a little piece of equipment.

I will see I have the tape still and try to remember more of the examples they showed. The tape seem to show Mr. Brown showing off his work to some investors. Like I said, it was a wild looking tape.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I believe it all! Where do I send my check?

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Something has to be wrong as it seems there are at least 4 people claiming to have discovered the same thing. That to me screams fake on some level at least.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Hey I hope this is real. That is really an amazing invention and could help solve a lot of problems for sure using this technology. I looked up their name on the FTC website and no lawsuits which is a good thing. Usually fraudulent companies show up there.

Pie

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Sorry in addition to the ATSNN thread there's already a thread about this in the Sci Tech forum: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check it out. I'll also post a link to this thread there.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join