It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-christ has emerged, from within the home of the Vatican!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
This man is the anti-christ, and will usher in the downfall not only of the catholic church, but of christianity as we know it. And the scariest part? He is in Italy-home of the vatican! Now the prophecies of Nostradameus, Malachi Martin, etc. are coming to light.

Link to video:

www.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
That argument has been out for years. There are probably just as many people who don't believe that Jesus ever existed as there are who do. So if this guy wins his case then I can't worship Jesus any more. I don't think so. Christianity will be fine whether he wins or not.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
there is no way this guy is the anti-christ. He is too old, a Messiah or false Messiah would have made himself present from as early on in his life as possible to further convince people

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnson_Jameson
This man is the anti-christ, and will usher in the downfall not only of the catholic church, but of christianity as we know it. And the scariest part? He is in Italy-home of the vatican! Now the prophecies of Nostradameus, Malachi Martin, etc. are coming to light.

Link to video:

www.yahoo.com...

And your name is Pat Robertson, right?
Jerry Falwell? Jim Baker?

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
hahaha, he's not the AntiChrist, he's just some Italian kook with a chip on his shoulder trying to get some of the vaticans billions of dollars.

I'm not really a big fan of the what the Vatican has done over the past several hundred years, and I don't really see what they're doing these days as good either, but I think attacks like this are just insulting to people's faiths.

Can you imagine the uproar if someone in Indonesia or Iran tried to sue the Islamic faith to prove that Mohammed didn't exist?

top topics

join