It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Origins of all life solved.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Hello

This is not another THEORY but a conspiracy of inferior intelligence.

The Origins of All Life have been solved for some time but mainstream science, the religious and the Governments do not accept their true past ancient history they call myths which is connected to the UFO phenamona.

UFOs are flown by Extra-/Terrestrials and anyone can call them just like ancient history and they are the reason for all life on Earth. If you are nice enough they will come and talk to you and they pointed this minor flaw in history out to me.
History is correct just add UFO or Extra-/Terrestrials espescially to any mythical event.

I have some historical clues connected to this subject posted at:
forum.prophecies.us...
under the UFO forum titled "UFOs are real and anyone can call them" that briefly explains how to call them and hints at the connection but if you truly research my clues and ancient history their are hundreds of direct and thousands of indirect examples that are taught but missing one important aspect, anything relating to UFOs.

Our Governments will have a hard time explaining how HISTORY has been slaughtered literally given what you will find on the Internet pertaining to this subject and all the irresponseable content, just look.

If you think that posting is bogus and you can't call a UFO then go to
www.eceti.org...
and check this guy out.

The Big Secret is All of Life and every Evolution of Specie was purposely put on Earth and we are the science experiment and so-called next great prodigy(Were kinda failing) and real life Truman show.

Darwin was correct that "Evolution did occur" and that "There is an unknown" which is UFOs and Extra-/Terrestrials.

Are history is littered with UFO content, we have a million+ photos and videos, contactees galore (real and fake) but this subject does not exist to every Government.

Research History you creationist buffs, we had the answer the whole time we just are not being told.
and it took some long time friends to tell me this so enjoy.

First the Seti at Home guys got mad because they realized their computer is not going to find higher intelligence, now I find the prophecy people think they are from another planet , Church and Government employees are reptiles(I think they are just greedy, never met a greedy reptile) and mad after I told them they are from Earth, surprise me ATS.

"The Light bulb is dim, there is a melt down in our minds"

[edit on 24-5-2006 by Unrealbutreal]

[edit on 24-5-2006 by DJDOHBOY]

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unrealbutreal
Hello

This is not another THEORY but a conspiracy of inferior intelligence.

The Origins of All Life have been solved for some time but mainstream science, the religious and the Governments do not accept their true past ancient history they call myths which is connected to the UFO phenamona.

In reality, this does nothing to 'solve' origin of life issues. It merely translocates the problem. It doesn't explain the origin of the ET life that is alleged to have 'seeded' the planet.

In fact, not only does this NOT solve any OOL issues, it in fact raises another issue entirely... the nature of ET's, their technology, home planet, intentions whatever.

This is really a poor explanation for the OOL.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I´ve heard of Mt Shasta and Trout Lake recently. Someone pointed out that Dr. Stephen Greer of disclosureproject.org is conducting sessions there on a regular basis. This might be worth a further look.

It is too bad that when eceti.org mentions those "four triangular ships" filmed by several witnessess, they do not provide any links to video evidence of that event.

Not saying it did not and isn´t happening, but for now it sounds a bit too new agie to me.

Nice subject Unrealbutreal.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unrealbutreal
UFOs are flown by Extra-/Terrestrials and anyone can call them[/quotew]
So go ahead and call one up and have a video camera record it.

If you are nice enough they will come and talk to you

Ah, so in this way it is setup as to prevent it from every being demonstrated, because if it doesn't work its because a 'jerk' was involved.

If you think that posting is bogus and you can't call a UFO then go to

How about you just demonstrate that you can call one???

The Big Secret is All of Life and every Evolution of Specie was purposely put on Earth and we are the science experiment and so-called next great prodigy(Were kinda failing) and real life Truman show.

And this was told to you by the aliens that you claim, but can't demonstrate, come to you when you 'call' them??

surprise me ATS.

People at ATS prefer to see some sort of sensible arguement for a thing. The standards of evidence, overall, aren't even that high, but most posters here have a well developed 'baloney detector'.

Someone pointed out that Dr. Stephen Greer of disclosureproject.org is conducting sessions there on a regular basis

Greer seems to be more of a sensationalist who has no data to back up his spectacular claims, rather than a serious researcher.

new topics

top topics

join