It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the heck is this in the sky?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I was taking pictures at work today of some old weld joints. When I uploaded the pics to the computer and started organizing and naming them, I noticed this bizzarre object in the background... I couldn't figure it out at all as to what it could be... Any suggestions?

Obviously a plane was thought of, but it is too strange to be a plane I think... If you zoom in to the picture a lot, the object looks round, with a long attached tail or something... ???

Anyway, I thought this would be a good place to ask for opinions on this photo...

members.shaw.ca...

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
For me it is car radio antenna

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
GO AWAY! GO AWAY BEFORE SOMEONE MAKES YOU! ARGH! MY BRAIN! STUPID CRAPPY FAKEY FAKERS.......

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Car antenna, or a radio antenna. or a piece of string in mid flight. Possibly a flag pole in the distance. But certainly not a UFO, I do not think.

The cloud that is obscuring the object looks like its been photoshopped in, or the bottom half of the picture was cropped. But I am not an expert in photography, so I am just giving my impressions.

This certainly is not a picture of a UFO, however.

What angle was this photograph taken at?

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
OMG !!! I can't believe you guys are replying to this post.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
You guys are so wrong. That is not a radio antenna at all.

It is in fact a Xerxes class freighter out of maxima prime. Made by shinsu hyper-global inter-galactic amalgamated produce and nuclear weapons LLC.

either that or it's some form if ice scraper thing for your car

If this rusty ol'thing is supposed to be some sort of spaceship my opinion is...we can take them.

Rust
fantastic.

Spiderj

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
LOL
Rusty? .. ice scrapper? i think your missing the "Odd object" its in the lower right hand corner lol, and it does look like a car radio antena.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
CLOSE THE THREAD NOW OR I WILL EXPLODE

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
OMG !!! I can't believe you guys are replying to this post.

Of course we are. Thats the purpose of this site. To either prove or disprove stuff that comes our way. Its how you deny ignorance. By not ignoring.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
LOL I love it!

There's always someone when I am having a really bad day to make it lighter. For this, I thank you.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Maybe an intergalactic sperm?

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I can understand someone that is brand new trying to hoax people, but why would some of you people even think that this guy who has been a member here since 2004 would try to hoax you if its his own picture that he took?

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Poor guy shares his most treasured moment and you guys knock his claim to fame off the Pedestal of Hope.

I'll keep my attenae pics to myself or take em to the looney forum where they will be appreciated..

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
LOL
Rusty? .. ice scrapper? i think your missing the "Odd object" its in the lower right hand corner lol, and it does look like a car radio antena.

Yes I see it now (whoops my bad) well that changes everything, wait, no it doesn't. Though it certainly does look like an antenna.

It may be a Northrup model x-09 nuclear powered stick.

Very dangerous.

As for hoaxing who knows why anybody does anything nowadays. Not saying it's a purposeful hoax but I give people the benefit of the doubt not take what they say at face value.

It is an anonymous board after all.

Just my opinion.

Spiderj

[edit on 5/24/2006 by Spiderj]

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Hmmm. Looks like one of the "strings" in "The Tommyknockers"... have any urges to soup-up soft drink machines so they levitate? More seriously, it could be anything or nothing. But thanx just the same! It is an interesting pic.

Victor K.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I just played with that image in corel photoshop education version and just by moving "curves" you can uncover the rest of the line. It is without a question an antenna. My guess, its a truck

new topics

top topics

join