It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth movement - controlling the message

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   

9-11: Controlling the Message

Christopher Bollyn
19 May 2006

The mainstream media can no longer avoid the red-hot 9-11 issues, such as evidence of pre-planted explosives in the World Trade Center.

But rather than presenting all of the facts, the message is being carefully controlled to suppress the evidence of Israeli involvement in the attacks and media complicity in the cover-up.

William Rodriguez, the last person to escape from the North Tower just seconds before it collapsed, is a key 9-11 organizer working on behalf of the victims and their families. His efforts to find the truth about the terror attacks were instrumental in pressuring the reluctant Bush administration to establish the 9-11 Commission.

Rodriguez, a janitor who helped rescue many people from the burning tower, stayed in the building from the time it was hit until immediately before it was demolished. His observations of what happened in the tower make him an important witness about the events at the World Trade Center. However, when Rodriguez testified before the 9-11 Commission not one word of his testimony was included in its final report.

www.iamthewitness.com...

Mod Edit: to add ex tags and reduce the quoted text to a couple paragraphs.

[edit on 24-5-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The 9-11 truth movement has made a laughing stock of the serious investigation with lots of hyped red herrings...
it is financed by Adnan Koshogi
see link, towards the bottom of page...

also ties in with the various interests in the 9-11 plot...
including some very suspicious connections to the miami flight school (which is right next to a known CIA front operation) hint hint...

Adnan K knows disinfo:

I also think there is an israeli connection.
The day after the attack, the Israelis made some bold moves against palestine... almost as if they were banking on our response to 9-11...

Not to mention that the Mossad is just as bad if not worse than the CIA, regarding dirty deeds done extremely expensively

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
i retract my last statement...

adnon does supoort 911 truth movement, but maybe for other reasons...
I cant be sure why...

please continue the thread

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
A thought just struck me, if there were bombs in the buildings, perhaps it was Mr. Rodriguez that had a key hand in planting them.

After all he was one of the few people that had the master key which would allow him access to any part of the building without drawing suspicion.

Perhaps he is part of a conspiracy to implicate the government in order to stage a coup of some sorts.

Could it be that neither Osama Bin Laden or G W Bush were the masterminds, perhaps it was Professor Jones or someone else in the "truth" movement.

Perfect way to garner support for a revolution, commit an atrocity then try to implicate the government.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
What gives such speculation precedence over the idea that factions of the government (ie, intel and military) did it themselves?

You ignore things like SOCOM preventing FBI agents from moving in on Atta in Florida. I didn't think either Professor Jones or Rodriguez have any military authority, to override the FBI like that. You ignore the Able Danger exercises, FEMA being in NY on 9/11, etc., and just the way the US government itself made the most of 9/11 by using it to push its agenda harder and faster than anyone else could from the same events.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skibum
Could it be that neither Osama Bin Laden or G W Bush were the masterminds, perhaps it was Professor Jones or someone else in the "truth" movement.

Perfect way to garner support for a revolution, commit an atrocity then try to implicate the government.

If that's the case the government would have been well advised to fully investigate the attacks and actually examine all evidence instead of shipping it overseas for dismantling and melting.

either way you put it, they were caught red-handed, confiscating video tapes (no BS; hotel roof and gas station cameras were there and the tapes are still missing, doesn't matter who did it, because the gov't won't say a word on is therefore implicitly admitting complicity), destroying evidence, with most widely used 9/11 imagery hiding the south tower collapse behind the north, so no-one could see the core still standing, what a coincidence!

Hard to swallow, but still better than living in fantasy-land.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
InYourFace, where are your comments on this?

I have heard thoughts like this bantered around, most recently from the people at Wing TV. Unfortunately, there does seem like something's being covered up about Israel.

This dirty Zionist country is already well known to commit terror attacks. However, I do think it's a mistake to place all the blame on Israel. They couldn't make NORAD stand down, coordinate CIA 9/11 drills, and other stuff. HOWEVER, I can easily see them working with the govt agent hijackers and having a hand in rigging the buildings.

Personally, I think it's more of a more hands on version of USS Liberty as far as the US govt is concerned. The Mossad did some of the dirty work, but the criminals in the US govt set up the dominoes to be knocked down as well as did some of the dirty work.

Isn't it funny that ANYTHING critical of Israel is anti-Semitic?
But, it is true that a number of people in the movement stay away from the Israeli connection. But, if you control the mainstream media, it's only a matter of time before you control the alternative media...

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
IOW you want to introduce another scores of people involved? Are you aware that you're speaking of something in the scale exceeding operation Fortitude (which was more or less finished a month after the D-Day) but without all those steps accepted in the UK before the invasion and without press supporting the efforts?

new topics

top topics

join