It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

combined points is messed up!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
ok whats wong with the comdined points at mem centre!!!

i used to have like 490ats 150bts and 77pts but after i used combined points for custom second title second title... i had -227bts points!!!!

someting is screwed i think because that is not combined... that is stealing more than it should from my bts.

why does it do that?????

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Just do some tagging of old threads and you will have your points recovered in less than 5 minutes.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Ok, I wasn't really sure on what happens after you choose your second line, so I decided to do it myself. I used combined points, and it sure did make me in the red. Thing is, I'm not too worried, because now, I'm just going to go tag.

I am only guessing, but when you used combined points, does it take an equal portion of points out of each area (pts,ats,bts)? That's my guess.

Here's the thread

Somewhere there, you will see a link for "500 Threads That Need Tagging"

Tag away! Your points skyrocket... fast!!!

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Yes, I was wondering about that too, and actually wanted to start a thread on it.
I have like minus 250+ bts points and I also notice a lot of other posters have negative bts points as well.
Is this mods going overboard with discipline or what

I'd like to know, it don't seem right.

What is tagging?

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
What is tagging?

Go to the link that I provided above, and there will be more information on tagging than you've ever wanted to know. It's all based on the eventual thread searching through our own sort of search engine, I think.

It is a great way to earn points to get that pretty background image you've been wanting, or that first and second line.

I don't think that its the mods maybe, as much as its people using combined points and it is happening to many people.

It's ok, though, I don't think the three amigos are going to delete or accounts based on this mistake!

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I was running on low points, when I bought a background color a while back.

Not only was I in the red, but there were mathematical errors, as well for me.

I was given 15 bonus points, out of no where. I even made a thread about it, in board questions & business.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The replies I got for my extra points, said probably someone had replied to one of my threads, but I checked all my threads, and there were no new replies in that timeframe.

All of this seems pointless. Pun intended.

The points that you have, are actually valueless. Unless of course, you want to make another purchase in the ATS store.

There are many, many ways to regain your points, btw. So don't let the negative situation get you down.

Mechanic 32.

[edit on 5/25/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Hehe, look at rocks' bts points

new topics

top topics

join