It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The English Republic Movement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Election communication of the English Republic Movement. The time has come when politician's who have wilfully made war and promoted murder with international dissension are now standing in court to account for their inhuman conduct to their follow men, and will be as sure of the noose than a private homicide. It is not reasonable that those who gamble with men's lives should not stake their own. The question that is put to all British politician's at national and local government alike; why have you all allowed the Irish IRA leaders to walk our streets amongst honest law abiding people, not caring who they have murdered. Why have you allowed Tony Blair and his labour party, his Ministers, labour MP's, and local labour councillors to condone these same murders against British soldiers? To stand by and do nothing is the same crime – you all were elected to go-forward to a central place of gathering, and make representation for all the people – not just those of your political point of view. The majority of the people are not interested in Blairs dreams, or that of any other middle class Oxford, Eaton educated "wanker" who are now ready to give away our homeland so that the middle class carpet baggers can get richer. Labour has taken away our homes, and made way for the filthy rich to build on the land that once housed many low waged people, that now cannot afford to buy a house, let alone rent one. When elected, we will pass laws that will banish profiteering, speculating on land and properties. The right to live in a dwelling and make one's home will be a legal right for all English subjects.

ray841.proboards31.com
When elected, we will pass laws that will banish profiteering, speculating on land and properties. The right to live in a dwelling and make one’s home will be a legal right for all English subjects.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

No matter what the end result is after today’s elections, the fact will be the same, no changes will ever be made – your newspaper readers are some of the very poor in my English homeland and you do nothing for them. No voice, no representation other then to voice you’re written rhetoric on how good the Blair party is and why we should vote for them.

The people that your newspaper helps are the one’s that will not buy it and certainly will not give the Mirror a second glance

The wealthiest householders in Blairs Britian has over 40,000 pounds in disposable wealth including savings, shares and household equity, disposable wealth is liquid assets which consumers could use for spending if required.

The labour party used to fight for the working class, working poor, and very poor subjects of Great Britain, until (Smith), Blair, Brown moved up in the party, they now fight for the wealthiest top 2 percent, so anyone not wealthy and votes for a labour politician at local or national government, “votes against your own economic interests, and that my friend’s is the REAL DEAL”.

It’s time that the Mirror allows us poor people to voice our opinion in the form of an article, instead of some middle class ‘dingbat’ who’s never done a days work in their lives. Which is true of the New Labour Party.

A few months past I made a complaint to Councillor Elizabeth Minkin regarding the Kirkstall Education Cricket Club, last month a copy of that letter was put through my letterbox and my car headlights were smashed.

English Republic

Edit: Title.

[edit on 24-5-2006 by intrepid]

new topics

join