It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pastors to Become Secret Police Enforcers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Alot of the stuff of which Alex Jones speaks is not new material. He has people who research material others have been speaking about for some twenty years before him coming on the scene. Technology has only made it possible to reach alot more people concerning these subjects and to look deeper for material than was previously possible.
Furthermore ..the news media would not cover this type of story ..they tend not to want to give credit to churchs period..unless it is a story about scandal..not about government moves. IN this the media would be on the side of Government. They are shills for various political movements. I wouldnt trust the media on this topic line either....any more than I would trust a pastor.

The tax status of many churchs is the tool government will use to coerce the churchs into compliance. Of this I have no doubt. It is also the tool they will use to keep them quiet..until it no longer matters. This is why I say ..there is no seperation of church and state under a system like this.
Notice that both the Government and the churchs have kept the secret pretty quiet from the public about thier connection with the 501c government corporation tax numbers...no seperation. How often have you heard this from either Governments ...government schools/public schools or from preachers??? Think about what his means..the abscence of this information and the ability to keep knowlege from the public. Yet many of you know that this is true and it is right there in front of you all day long and many of you will not see it. Think what it means if the media also hasnt made this connection for you?? The media is lookig out for you ...Right??? They are all in on it...!! You can say alot of things about the media...but they are not all stupid..or overly emotional..they can ferret out information if they want to do so.

As to Fallen from the Tree's post on page one of this thread..concerning the four star general in the CIA...this is not a new thing. There have been Generals in positions of leadership over agencys before.
However..what is also not told to you ..and this has been for many many years now..since WW2...there is a long standing struggle for power between the Executive Branch of Government the Defense Department and the State Department and the CIA.

By recent events the State Department and CIA on one side..and the Executive Department and DEfense department on the other. Notice that the President has put Condeliza Rice over the State department to ease or keep tabs on them.
This four star general just like Condeliza Rice has been put over the CIA to reign them in from operating independently as their track record of past years indicates.

This too..like the story about the pastors is a view not made public so as not to shake the confidence of the pubic in big government..no matter who is in office.
You are looking at a power struggle between branches of government who have for years now operated in the view that they have soverign fiefdoms..and the public will be dammed. When I speak of this I speak of the Executive as well as the other branchs of government...Congress...the various departments in the executive as well as the Judicial. All these branchs of government have at times opertated totally independent of the desires and will of their constituency/the public. This is why I often use the term fiefdom.or fuedalism, feudal fiefdom.
Watch events closely as they transpire...for this tell tale sign. I became aware of this before Condeliza Rice was moved over to State...and her move confirmed it for me. Same with this general moved over to head the CIA. This is a power struggle to get every department on the same page. It continues. It is up to you to be informed and observant concerning this and other issues. The question for the observant public..is who's page is it..you are observing ..the public intrest or someone else??

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Nice post Orangetom

I just wanted to stop back in this thread and say that the pastor was not willing to get back with me and confirm the story. He asked how I got his address and I told him. It wasn't hard. But then he never wrote back.

I think the pastor is lying. I don't know who the other pastors are who supposedly confirmed this FEMA program to Alex Jones, but this story seems to have nothing real to back it up in my opinion...

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Thanks for your post.

You dont have to buy into this one but I will also pass this on to you.

I am a Ham Radio Operator and as a result in touch with other Licenced Operators many of whom are on these Emergency Preparedness Teams.

They have told me in these Ham Radio Club breakfasts I sometimes attend that FEMA has alot of powers in Emergencys of which the public is totally unawares. The one told to me years back which disturbed me greatly is that if conditions warrant..under emergency powers they can come into my property and confiscate my generator for thier use..my fuel also.

I have no doubt that this is the case with Churchs. Now how far along the pastors will go with it I cannot say. I do know that what I stated about the 501c corporation status of many churchs is true. If a church sends you a statement on how much you gave that last year for your taxes ..it is under a 501c corporation ..a state regulated corporation...subject to state regulations..both state and federal. These regulations can be changed by the state and the feds at will ..the church must go along.....or be audited or lose its status..fined ..etc etc.

Like I said ..you dont have to buy into this ..its just something I know since I became a licensed radio operator.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
What this is about, if true...is Big Brother knowing what's good for us. We don't need to be able to care for ourselves, because...Big Brother is here, and he'll do all the thinking neccessary, because he knows all.

I am deeply alarmed at the tought of something like this occuring. The church has always been a bastion for political change, not becoming the stool pigeon, or stalking horse, for Big Brother. Maybe Judas goat would be a more appropriate title.

I still believe in the process, and haven't quite reached the point of open hostility. Unfortuneatly, I haven't as far to go as once I did. And a painful journey it's been.

This bears watching. Prisonplanet, or no. Even a broken watch is right twice a day.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Seagull,
Your concerns are not without foundation. I too share many of the concerns of folks like you. I believe in private industry, private buisness. I also believe very much in Seperation of Church and State.

The concept of Big Brother knowing what is good for us is what I call Feudalism. A benevolent Government doing for us out of the goodness of thier heart. I Dont believe in that kind of thing. Government mostly needs to stay out of the buisness of the public. Anything Government does ..it is my belief that private buisness/industry can do it better. This becomes obvious by the number of people in government ..any government ...who cannot seem to make it in Civilian occupations but can survive in government jobs..state local and federal. They never seem to do much but hinder private buisness..but make more Government for themselves.

I agree with your premise about church becoming a stool pigeon. This is not right. And yes church has always been a bastion for political change.

I too believe in the process..mostly among private buisness/industry..not government buisness.

I am not a fan of Alex Jones..or ..I think you call it Prision Planet. I have only seen that site a couple of times. I just know that many of the topics on which he speaks have been discussed among certain peoples for over 20 years and are nowdays more visible than twenty years ago.

Thanks for your post,
Orangetom

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I received an email from the pastor. The following is an excerpt from him:

Yes, it's all true and there is so much more.

If you would like to see the training materials first hand, go to the following...
www.infowars.com and www.calltodecision.com . Both are offering that and more in their "Documents" links.

Since the publication of the email mentioned in the Baptist Newsletter, I have given several interviews on shortwave programs. You should be able to access those programs from those two sites.

Very interesting. He was actually very nice, too.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Pastor Butch Paugh has an agenda.

No surprise there, but I stumbled upon his website while looking for these papers on infowars.

Pastor request for signatures to get on ballot

So this guy comes out claiming FEMA is recruiting pastors to pacify the crowds. No other pastor has spoken out about this, but maybe he's the only one that actually has any integrity. The story is picked up by Alex Jones, who, seeing exactly what he wants to see, runs with the story. He's never been too concerned with fact checking. The pastor gains some fame as a result, and informs us that he will be going to a second meeting because they're handing out paperwork. Then he has teasers for the paperwork, saying they're on a website but not where specifically. He claims to be anonymous, and the webmaster says his name was removed to protect him, yet if anyone actually looks, the article gives him credit as the author and links back to his website. Accident? Now he's trying to become governor of West Virginia.

Man of God, or man of con? You be the judge.

EDIT: Never did find the paperwork, either. Anyone have the direct links?

[edit on 5/30/06/30 by junglejake]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
That's not the name of the pastor I contacted.

I saw the document the other day when I first posted this but I can't remember where or how I found it. Will keep looking...

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
There's a link to the PDF on this page.

In the center in red.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
This 'prisonplanet' seems to be have success in creating chaos IMO.

This so-called "pastor" is doing nothing less than reporting false news for personal gain.

News: How the Federal Emergency Management Agency learned to stop worrying -- about civilians -- and love the bomb.

James Lee Witt, like his boss and friend, Bill Clinton, is a well-meaning man and a would-be reformer. A native of Wildcat Hollow, Arkansas, Witt is a modest fellow who wears ostrich-skin cowboy boots and is not above taking a Greyhound bus or helping to salt icy roads.

Two questions to all the members who take this prisonplanet crap as truth is:

Why does this administration not hell-bent on taking away our rights to bear arms?

Why did this administration let the Brady-bill die?

Here's the answers to both questions: because they know the American people are the government and the American people needs these resources to keep the central governmnet in check, period.

When some yahoo starts preaching to me about how I should give up my arms, be relocated, and force me to get shots I don't need, thats when I'll stand adament on separating church from state.

And I do mean that most literally.

EDIT: BTW, FEMA.

[edit on 30/5/06 by Intelearthling]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Interearthling, as you are someone who comes on ats and posts a picture of grass and titles the thread 'picture of giant alien' (link), i think you should reconsider trying to debunk serious conspiracy news outlets like prisonplanet, who do a very good job.
Particularly as you whole post is once again utterly, utterly unfathomable to me!

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
For some reason people don't like this story and aren't willing to consider there may be some truth to it and therefore discount the source. It happens all the time.

Intelearthling, there's no indication that this pastor is reporting false news for personal gain or any other reason, but you're certainly entitled to your opinion. I don't know who this James Lee Witt you're talking about is, but that's not the man I talked to, either. I won't give his name because I don't have permission to do so.

And the problem here isn't that some preachers might go along with this FEMA program or that people won't listen to them. The problem is that the FEMA program exists in the first place!

If you can see Jesus in a tortilla, surely you can see that.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
It really is worrisome that none of these socalled discriptions of what a "terrorist" looks like or acts like is anything more than a vague "he might be dressed in jeans and be really nice." WTF? Really nice? Huh. I am fairly nice, does that mean I'm a terrorist sleeper? If I go by the definition provided by these idiots, it does. Later this summer I'm going to the coast with my family, and some of my nieces freinds, a group of six or seven in all liklihood. Huh, according to the Texas pamphlet, I might be a terrorist.

This by all appearances, and I hope to God I am wrong, seems to be wanting us to become a nation of informers. I've very seldom hoped that someone is pulling a con job on me. Infact, this is the first time I've actually hoped someone is pulling my leg.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
This by all appearances, and I hope to God I am wrong, seems to be wanting us to become a nation of informers.

Not only that, but it encourages people to be suspicious of EVERYONE. Women, men children. ANYONE could be a terrorist. Look OUT! Terrorists everywhere!

It's fear-food. Feeds the fear. It's working so well these days. You make people afraid and they hand over their freedoms easily. Trade them in for 'security'...

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Howdy. We seem to be holding a couple of different conversations this morning. I hope I can keep track

Paranoia. It seems to be the rule of the day. Of course, we're posting on a conspirecy site, so we know whereof we speak

I really want this to be one big hoax, but my dangermeter is redlining here. Something is up, and I am almost positive it ain't good. The next two elections are going to be so telling as to where we are headed as a nation.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
For some reason people don't like this story and aren't willing to consider there may be some truth to it and therefore discount the source. It happens all the time.

The problem is that the FEMA program exists in the first place!

But then there are also those of us who are very plugged into the leadership of their church, and because of the support efforts of that church, the leadership of churches throughout the Midwest. If this was happening, the leadership of the church, even if it wasn't spoken of to the congregation as a whole, would be talking about it.

That being the case, why shouldn't I be extremely skeptical? On one hand, we have a source that has been known to post false information that cannot be confirmed by someone integrated into the church, nor by his uncle who is a pastor at a rural mid-west church (I saw him this weekend).

Even beyond the source, though, why should I accept the word of one person who won't even give out his name and apparently attached a different name to the article on infowars over people in my own church and a family member, all of whom would be just as disgusted and angry over something like this happening as you are, who say it isn't happening? Give me a reason to believe this guy, because I none comes to mind except for fear that what he's saying is true. I try not to let fear dictate what I believe, so that reason doesn't work for me. Why should I believe?

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Jake, I don't want to convince you to believe. And even I am skeptical and I have an email coorespondence with this guy! I'm not convinced this is legit. I'm remaining open to the possibility, though. I'm not decided and I"m comfortable there.

I look at what's happening in our country with the government and the church and this story seems believable to me.

Don't believe it. I don't want to twist your perception. I'm just putting the stuff out there.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I'm absolutely not surpised that this could happen. In fact, it confirms my belief of what Ellen G. White said over 120 years ago in her book "The Great Controversy"

She said that Church and State will unite before Christ 2nd coming and persecute people who keep the commandments of God and have the faith of Jesus Christ.

Fearful is the word i'd describe the time we live in where many "christians" ( and prominent christian leaders i.e. pat robertson ) believe that the wall that seperates church and state should be destroyed. It seems like a daily thing now that we see churches and denominations mixxed up in politics. When John Kerry was refused mass because he was pro-abortion and the religious right trying to enforce thier morals on others. As "honorable" as it may seem, it is through this cloak of goodness that i believe describes these religious zealots as wolves in sheeps clothing.

back in 1998 when i first started to study daniel and revelation, there were hardly any signs that we were living in such a desperate time as foreseen in Revelation. But since 2001 and the increased voracity of attacks on the constitution, I have to say we are living in interesting times.

[edit on 31-5-2006 by Shortness]

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
There is a book called, "Kingdom Come." It is very specific on how some of the more radical members of the Christian faith are using the Church to move their ideas forward to include directing how the government runs and operates. For me, what is more scary is that there are a few whose ideas are to the point of fanaticism. What is being suggested in the original post is not something that is far out there. Consider, if you were a government with a lot of churchs behind you, what could you really do, to get your point across, or even remain in power?

That is my thoughts.

Peace

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdcigarpig
There is a book called, "Kingdom Come." It is very specific on how some of the more radical members of the Christian faith are using the Church to move their ideas forward to include directing how the government runs and operates. For me, what is more scary is that there are a few whose ideas are to the point of fanaticism. What is being suggested in the original post is not something that is far out there. Consider, if you were a government with a lot of churchs behind you, what could you really do, to get your point across, or even remain in power?

That is my thoughts.

Peace

Do what the Roman Catholic Church did during the Dark Ages?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join