It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energy/Ki manipulation.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
You have to speak in tounges while reading tea leaves after checking your horoscope. What helps me is first catching a leprechan and then doing the above. Always pray to..... but only to Mary because shes the only one that ever had an intrest in balls.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
It all started with tai chi i studied for around 2 years in my free time(I am 12 at the moment). i moved on to using chi then mana then KI.I had discovered this cool discovery, Ki armor. taking the energy of all your ki then thinking about a animal to make a armor it inhanse my ablities 10x. It is not on a website because it is unstable but it willbe soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a small experiment to find out whether psi balls are for real...

u'll need
1. a friend(who will tell you the truth)
2. some time(if you are a beginner)
3. a quite room

procedure
1. keep your hands in such a way that you are holding a real ball, one on bottom and one on top
2. you can keep your eyes open or closed depending upon your concentration.
3. imagine that chi energy is flowing through your hands into the space in between.
4. after sometime you will feel a slight repulsion between your hands.(this could be due to chi or because of your elbow joints being stuck in same place), to clear the doubt move your hands while maintaining the gap
5. after you feel its strong enough ask your friend to put his/her finger in the space between your hands.
6. he/she should feel something heavy and thick. its temperature depends on what you want it to be. this again could be because of chi or because you are confining air between your hands. try a variation to remove all disbelief.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I have been interested in this subject for almost half my life. I have noticed myself with an ability that, everywhere I read, is just like ki. I have been able to manipulate it for as long as I can remember. I don't know how I do it, but I can do it about as easily as breathing, almost as if I was born knowing it.

The only thing is, is that I cannot do anything physical with it. The most it does is create a slight warmth and tingle in my hands when I make a ball.

I can, however, manipulate it however I wish (but it causes no detectable physical things to happen). I can use it very easily. I can make two one-handed balls at the same time easily.

I want to talk with someone about this.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Does anyone else know any more about this subject?

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Does anyone else here have an interest in this?

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I am very interested in this, but I am afraid of people making fun of me in real life because of this. So I only acknowledge this in private, or jokingly.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BrandonMWebb

I believe it's called bio-feedback.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Unfortunately, I did not have time to read all of your posts, but from what I have read, I am amazed. I was unaware until today that creating "psi balls" was such a common practice. That may sound ignorant, but I never really researched it before. My friend was asking my opinion on energy manipulation, so I was trying to find more information for him and stumbled across this.

I was raised with basic energy manipulation practices. Mostly when it came to healing. Try it, it's amazing how much stronger your energy balls will be if you create them by pulling pain from your body. Next time you have a headache, pull that energy out - definately a solid energy (though sometimes harder to pull out than an average energy ball - I've noticed it almost seems "stretchy"). Just be careful where you release the ball, you can also spread pain this way.

I've never been strong enough to actually move objects, but I am still practicing - I've always wanted to have that ability. My mother has gotten that far and has always been supportive.

Anyway, short on time, so I must be going. If anyone would like to reply, please e-mail, I probably wont come back here to check.

[email protected]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
if you think energy balls are interesting which dont get me wrong is awsome dont have the patience for it though try using that energy for muscle manipulation im a scrawny person who ways only 140 pounds and can only bench 65 with out ki that is. if i use ki im able to increase speed while running by double and lift ppl that are over 200lb off the ground and while doing this. try focusing that same energy out of ur body eventually when you swing at someone you wont even have to hit them. i have not achieved that yet but i have achieved at increasing my strength by 3 times normal

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by iCEdTenG

I've been making PSI balls (same thing just my term choice) for about a week now and last night, sitting in a darkened room i tried to make one while meditating. It was my most successful one so far, and the coolest thing is i removed my left hand from it and it stayed in place and i could push against it with just my right hand. This site is a pretty useful guide to them.

www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Psi-Ball The video link was dead last i checked but just go to youtube and punch it in.

PSI balls are programmable. They're literally the basis of magic spells. Holy #. Magic isn't supposed to be real. They go a lot farther than just learning to concentrate energy, but i'm still learning myself. They do run partially on your imagination, but you have to combine focus with imagination. By the way, can anyone see their "balls?" (Heh heh -back on topic) I've heard that there are people who can, but I can only sense mine at this point.

I had to come back and add this because i just tried it and it worked. As an exercise, focus your energy on the floor in front of you. Imagine it as a box maybe 3 inches tall that you can stand on, and then raise your leg and gently lower it in front of you. Tell me if ya feel anything, cause I sure as hell did

[edit on 30-12-2008 by Kiwiemperor]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I have been using this energy for about 2 years and been learning for 4. the energy manipulation is only learned throught mistakes and improvement. At the begining it took focus to charge and use it but now I can apply it practicly. It is now second nature ad I have used it in fights for devistating results also it can be used for healing and estoration. Overextending yourself can kill you. Be careful.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

ive been sciencing brainwave stuff and listening to strange occult music and on my fist try i created a strange black and white ball that i threw and it didnt stay in ball form it just went all flashy it was strangeness

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
this stuff is all weird to me i allways beleved it was true but never tryed it (or at least it never worked) until this girl was reading me and other peoples minds ever since then i ben able to feel energy i can take it in through my palms and breathing and sometimes i see different colors in the air but usually wen i see it it looks like well i cant explain it i see it but its still clear i see the outlines or if i try to move stuff its like a white energy coming from me and going into wat ever im putting it in they say it takes years to do these things and u have to meditate but i dont meditate very much only to take in energy wich takes only a minute or two wen i meditate for longer i get this fuzzy sensation and i feel like almost high feeling and im faster and stronger than ever my mind is clear and i feel at peace also my anxiety disorder dosent come back for days i think everyone should learn this in school what if the world was like this it would be alot better my whole family has had meny strange experiences even my little sister who is like 10 can do crazy things an see weird stuff in her dreams like other dimensions any one who can help me learn more that would be cool

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I think i just started to be able to do this psi ball thing... because when i try i always get a tingly feeling in my hands... and every time right after im done i get the tingly feeling in my whole body... and after a while it starts untill i do it again... so id rly like to talk to someone about this

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

ive been sciencing brainwave stuff and listening to strange occult music and on my fist try i created a strange black and white ball that i threw and it didnt stay in ball form it just went all flashy it was strangeness

"ive been sciencing"
wow well done.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
My question is: Is it possible to use chi in order to attract women?

Until now I have never done any psi balls but I have some occurencies which make me think that there are psi powers. I would be glad to answer your questions if you have any.

Here are some of my stories:

1. I was desperately looking for someone to get my room because I had to leave it for a new better one. The thing was that I had to stay and pay for this room according to the contract for the next 3 months. The room and the neighbours were really disgusting and none of the visitors wanted the room. However I was visualizing every day for about 10-14 days in a row a black board where it was written with chalk "Today I am gonna find someone to take my room". So it was about the 10th day when 2 guys came to visit the room. One wanted to think about it and the other one just told me that he has to get this room no matter what. So he not only took the room but he was also pushy and in hurry to get it.

2. Once I had to meet up with a friend but I was more than 40 minutes too early on the meeting point. I imagined having a chat with a girl for this time and started talking to girls. I got rejections left and right for about 15 minutes and then lo and behold a girl stopped and talked to me until my friend came. Even though the convo was lousy at the beginning she just seemed to be willing to stay there forever no matter what.

3. 3 Times I got laid by girls on the street and it happened exactly the way I have visualized it. However it took about 2 months of visualizations for each one and thousands of rejections before it happens.

I am looking for a way to make this happen more frequently. Some ideas?
(I have already tried a lot of the pick up community stuff and most of these guys are just not as great as they might appear)

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka
No way!!!

So, you can actually do Dragonball Z type sh...stuff! (Okay, no one's gonna be busting any planets, but you get the idea).

I have heard of martial artists using chi to knock people across a room, but I haven't heard of people actually making energy balls. Wow. Are you on here lying, pstiffy? I'm going to try this out, though, thanks for the link!
yes, he is

[edit on 31-5-2009 by reject]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
pics/videos or this didn't happen,derren brown can make chi too btw...

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
hello, i'm an 18 y/o male. I've been very interested in this subject for some time now. I've always believed that there's more to the human than flesh and bones
. Though i have never really tried it (just for fun some few times).

However, last night i tried to sit down, close me eyes and really concentrate.
I folded my hands as if i was holding a small ball. i sat like that for some minutes with no effect, but i kept on concentrating. and after some time i got this undescribeable feeling between my hands. my hands were not touching eachother, yet somehow it felt like something was pulling them together, i tried to move them around carefully, i tried pull them further away from each other, it felt like something was bonded between them, like some force was pulling them together (sort of when u take 2 magnets and try to pull them away from each other). When i pushed my hands closer to each other it was like something was in the space between them, something i can't describe. the most common thing i can describe it as, is like when u take to magnets with the same pole, and try to put them together. I tried to open my eyes aswell while keeping concentration, and the feeling didnt change. Does anyone understand what i mean? has anyone tried this? Is this a step towards the right way for making energy balls? I am sure that this was not just my imagination that went off with me. i am SURE that i felt some sort of force field between my hands.

after like 15-20 minutes i stopped doing this and let go of my concentration, and the feeling between my hands were completly gone when i tried to do the same pose.

Please someone respond to this. Is this real?, i believe that what i felt was real. but is it the right way i have done it? and have you tried it too?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join