It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energy/Ki manipulation.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I have been able to make Ki Balls, but I still can't make them visible, except when you see the shadow, it looks like heat waves. Anyother advice on how to make them visible?

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Okay I don't have much time to post at the moment but I'll give a little bit of what I know and such, whether you want to believe or not, cool, not my baby because the one thing I've learnt about everything is that it's a choice that people make on a personal level and if you really don't want to believe something, well then you won't and I don't have any of the equipment needed to proove anything anyway and I doubt anybody here lives in south africa, so yah. (sory, don't mean to sound harsh, just rushed at teh moment)

Okay, now in relation to martial arts, this guy was an absolute master. Morihei Ueshiba, he founded Aikido and I've seen a few video clips with him and they are amazing, try to get a hold of a few of them and watch them. If you don't have the time for that, give me a few hours or so and I'll look up a link or two myself although other ATS members are a lot better at finding things than me.

As for a good link or site to go to, I'd say Wing Makers is a pretty good site because not only do they provide a lot of exercises but they have also got it grouped into difficulty levels and they also carry a lot of background knowledge on the subject.

As for my experience in this field, I have been a practisioner of this since I was about 6. Yes a weird family thing which I will end up teaching to any kids I have and so on and so forth, heridatery training and such, but my training was never completed and so I started my own official research about 6 years ago where I combed the net for information and started practicing with the exercises provided and such while still using some things that I was taught when I was younger. I have done everything from psiballs to magick and that's where I specilise. I've never made a visible psiball and I'd love to see pics or preferably a video of such a feat because it would just be utterly and totally amazing. I'll mention only three abilities which I think I've gained through my years of practice and training. One was some weird sort of instinctual ability which I have to control wind, no, I have no clue how I do it. The next thign I've developed is an afinity to "see" or rather persieve energy and various patterns within my normal sight. The last one is still very very random and is based very much on my emotional states and one of the reasons I took up meditation and took the time to work myyself into a light trance 90% of the time; when I get emotional, any emotion of considerable sense, electronics freak out, I've fried computer components before, fused light bulbs, even fried my aunts central lockign system, it's very random and as such not in my control yet, I've read all about sliders and electrokenesis but as long as I maintain control of my emotions it doesn't cause any harm.

Anyway, this is all I have to say for now, I'll try my best to post later though. All teh best to all those who are tryign to achieve these amazing thigns. They are possible if you let yourself achieve them. As for any X-men comments and such. Go for it, I need a laugh.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   
[edit on 4-9-2006 by iCEdTenG]

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Check this out....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by iCEdTenG

Ummm let's see.... well as a martial artist it does help to be a martial artist because in martial arts one is taught to concentrate there kinetic energy.Which has slightly the same concept of spiritual energy(ki). The whole weak energy ball thing is simply tht u just need to practice more deeply than u hav, also you need to practice gathering your ki around the whole body aka (ki flame) when u use ki flame meditate on stregthnthening your ki feel it becoming more dense so much tht u can really feel it around your body, imagine it as a raging fire bursting with great power around - No not around u ON u. U hav to be more thn just aware of ur ki u must feel it. Any questions just ask

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
hi, i came across this thread and thought it interesting enough. i have been dealing with qi for 4 years now and i feel i have accomplished utilising my chi well and in those 4 years i have figured out, not learned, how to heal people very well. healing myself im best at. ive never done anything with groupes though. i havent had very much martial arts training either. im only an orange belt in tae kwon do. but ive seen the most astonishing thing tonight ive done. anyone who doubts chi has never seen what it can do. tonight i took a fall in tae kwon do class directly to my elbow i was in the air doing a 360 kick when this happend onto hardwood floor. for the rest of the class i could not move my elbow at all when class was over my instructor told me to put it on ice. i had another way of healing. by the time i got home my elbow was the size of a nerf football and appeared to be broken. when i was alone(i dont like doing this stuff in front of people cause skeptics talking about how its not working distrups my concentration). i started concentrating my chi(i wont go into details) and started healing. i watched, yes watched, my elbow get smaller and smaller. and within 15 min it was healed. i was amazed. i practiced some of my forms to make certain of the fact. and yes my elbow was completely healed. i now can move it in any direction you can ask an elbow to move. im going to tae kwon do tomaro. my instructor will be surprised since he suspected that i would be out for at least a week. i have done other things like this but never to this magnitude. its an amazing thing and i just had to share it with someone who would appreciate the true power of chi.

In case anyone wants to know my methods heres how i do it. i will leave a few key ingredients out because the best way to learn any good chi method is to figure it out yourself. the best chi masters either had no masters, or was taught by a master who knows this concept. i focus my chi to my hand in an aura. then i apply the aura to the damaged area. using a complex mixture of yin and yang depending on what im healing. yin to heal yang to repel yang in otherword yang on the outside yin on the inside. but be carefull if done wrong you can damage another part of the body. i did this once healing a cut on my hand and while healing i broke out into a rash. i tried to heal the rash and the cut opened i was frustrated so i gave up and healed it without manipulation of chi. if you succeed with this method you should feel an electric charge but dont give in if you make contact you'll expell all your energy and waste it cause the tissue cant keep up with the rapid change and in some casses damage what your trying to heal. and remember dont try to heal too much at once. cause i have a bad shoulder now because of it.

a few things to remember:
1)dont do too much, thing goes for anything in life if you overdo it your bound to end up hurt. choose quality over speed everytime cause speed is a gamble i think i got lucky with the right mix this time but i coul've damaged my arm or body bad healing it this fast.

2) dont rely on other people for your knowledge. acquired knowledge is always better.

3)all of what i said is from my own experience. some of my knowledge is diffrent from what other people see. expecially dealing with yin and yang energys. i use these as my basis for things but many people think there are many other kinds of energies out there. keep an open mind the same thing can be seen diffrently from diffrent angles.

4) no i am not a budhist although i believe in chi energies. I am a christian and believe anything can be accomplished through your body and soul,you just need the right skills and knowledge. witch leads me to my last thing to remember

5) MAKE SURE YOUR USING YOUR OWN ENERGIES. you cant borrow from other people because chi is constant and is only owned by one person. but you can borrow from otherworldly creatures. just make sure your not owing the wrong being at all.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
i'm just wondering if anyone could help me explain whats been happening. ever since i was young i have had feelings that could be described as a sixth sense. i could sense people creeping up behind me. an affinity for animals where they have no fear of me nor do i fear them. and recently i have been experiencing a sensations during meditation that is quite different. my entire body goes numb and has pins and needles and i feel as if a wind is blowing straight through me even though when i meditate i am usually indoors. i also have to stress that i don't really follow a religion, i believe that people can be good without the structure of an organized religion and my meditation techniques are self taught to help me relieve stress. recently my girlfriend had been complaining about intense headaches. be gliding my hands approx 2 inches of the serface of her back she said that her headaches suddenly vanished. and we both felt the pins and needles. she also described to me that she felt as if there were a hole in her back and the pain and negative feeling were pouring out while fresh clean energy was replacing it.

i've also had accidental experiences where without even truly trying i have paralyzed somebody's legs:total accident was not intentional:

just wondering if someone could help me understand what exactly is happening.

i would also like to add that the "power" has become more and more powerful with every year i age.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Hi everybody I'm new to ki, psi, chi and I'm especially new to Pyrokinesis, And I'm trying out a little of Cryokinesis and I'm wondering: Why is it hard to (and I'm focusing really hard) to move my chi? And I'm making Ki balls I know this But they feel (not visible yet) rather misshapen. Am I doing anything wrong ?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

The placebo effect is a marvellous thing.

Seriously - what you describe could have many mundane explanations. Until you've ruled them out, you're a normal person in every respect.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   

I am 15 and I do energy manipulation to the point where i use my own energy to heal others and make them healthier and stronger, not immensly, but still a bit more than they were
it's great for depression and anxiety too.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
All People have these abilities, hence forth the word 'Normal' is irrelevent, there is no 'normal'.

Anyway what you were experiencing is most likely due to the factthat during meditation you are building energy and pushing it into your aura. This is what i call quickining. Its where you push energy out, and more enrgy is brought in. You have the same amount of energy its just flowing faster.

The healing you were talking about most people can achieve with little concentration, some though can heal others quicker by taking in the negative energy. That of course is dangerous and not recommended.

Also the Animal thing, this is quite common in people with strong auras. This does not mean your more powerful, it just means your more open, which can be very bad. also though it can be good.

Some interesting things that can be done with energy is imbuing. Imbuing is where you force your life energy directly into an object or person, this to is not recommended. By doing so you lose 'life' you have less time on this earth. It's very dangerous, i have learned this the hard way. due to it i'm much weaker and my body is in constant pain. I decided to study chi no matter the effect on myself. So learn from me.
If you plan on imbuing do so in a quite area, free of distractions. How to do this i will not share. I will not tell anyone how to, it must be self taught do to the danger involved.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Ive just been reading about all this... and want to believe it, but its hard when everyone who claims they can do something can't spell ANYTHING right, and that picture on the first page looked horribly fake.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by pstiffy
Yes i can make visible ones.

If this is true then a YouTube video of a demonstration is warranted. Please post a link once you've posted the evidence.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I must urge anyone who believes they can make DragonballZ Chi balls of energy to seek help. Please read this post:

My thread

I have been in the martial arts for nearly 20 years, and have been utilizing/studying Chi for the past 15. While I am no master about Chi, I do know for a fact that it cannot be seen. Please post any relivance or facts to the contrary if you believe me to be wrong...and what some guy says in some post in a far away land is invalid...thanks.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by Taledus]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taledus
reply to post by LushMojo

I must urge anyone who believes they can make DragonballZ Chi balls of energy to seek help. Please read this post:

My thread

I have been in the martial arts for nearly 20 years, and have been utilizing/studying Chi for the past 15. While I am no master about Chi, I do know for a fact that it cannot be seen. Please post any relivance or facts to the contrary if you believe me to be wrong...and what some guy says in some post in a far away land is invalid...thanks.

I'm not certain why you replied to me; I've made no bogus claims as to any abilities. I believe ALL of those claiming to be able to do this are either hucksters or dishonest or perhaps delusional. That's why I asked for video evidence of his "claim".

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

This is an intentional reply to you...the other was an honest mistake...sorry for that

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taledus

This is an intentional reply to you...the other was an honest mistake...sorry for that

No worries.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
excuse me it might sound stupid but i want to know how can i fell ki moving within me naturally?

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I can't really tell if it (ki) is real. I have read books and internet sites that point to it's existence, but I haven't bothered actually trying it. Call it me western scientific mind at work here, but I have yet to witness anything that would satisfy me on this subject. I guess my true intention is to find some evidence that will shut the mouths of nay sayers or prove it does not exist AT ALL. Not to say it isn't real but I'm more of a visual/feel type of person. If I can't see it with my eye's I want to at least feel it at some level. If you have something I can sink me teeth into then e-mail me at: [email protected]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join