It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energy/Ki manipulation.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Hi i am 22 year old male. I have been interested in energy/ki for about 5 years now. I first became familar with the issue from martial arts. I started trying it out gathering information from websites relating to it. I managed to create energy/ki balls but only very weak ones. I then asked my girlfriend to try it with me. We managed to create quite a large energy ball about the size of a rockmelon and i was able to move her hands by pressing against the ball and vice versa. I havent really tried it in a while as i could never really get anything better than weak energy balls. I was interested in peoples experiences in this field... What people can achieve... Tips in strengthening themselves in this field... anything really related to the subject.
P.s i also studied martial arts for 12 years... not sure if this helps but thought i would mention it as i first learned of the subject relating to martial arts.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
hey, i've been into this for a little while. I have mostly worked with making psi balls, but have also worked on moving small objects with energy. A great starting point, if you haven't been there would be Psi Pog

They have a lot of tutorials and a great forum.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Hey, how did you get into this subject? Does it take you long to make the energy balls? or does it happen quite quickly.... Does how fast you are able to do it have any bearing on experience or level? Do any of you believe some people are born with more ability than others? Also how big can you make your energy balls? are they quite solid?

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I got into somewhat randomly. I found that site listed above one day, read it, decided to try it out. It did not take that long to create balls. After a few days of practising, I was able to do them pretty well. Per ball, it can take from 2 minutes up to an hour sometimes to create a good one.

The size depends on what you want to make. I usually start off by making them about 6inx6in, nothing huge, but once it forms well, I usually play around with the size.

Whether certain people are born with it, I am not sure. I believe it's more what you believe. Most of this is all in your head. If you believe you can make one, one will form easier. To a lot of people this a b.s, so when they try to make one, they go in with a negative perseption of it, and believe it can't be done. And it usually won't happen for them.

Meditation helps a great deal i find, at least for me. It gets me in the right state of mind, especially if you open up your Chakra's through sound mediation.

I have never tried doing them with someone else or a group though. With enough people i am sure you could make a huge, solid ball.

I can get them pretty solid. Most of the ones I make a pretty visible to the naked eye.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
No way!!!

So, you can actually do Dragonball Z type sh...stuff! (Okay, no one's gonna be busting any planets, but you get the idea).

I have heard of martial artists using chi to knock people across a room, but I haven't heard of people actually making energy balls. Wow. Are you on here lying, pstiffy? I'm going to try this out, though, thanks for the link!

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka
No way!!!

So, you can actually do Dragonball Z type sh...stuff! (Okay, no one's gonna be busting any planets, but you get the idea).

I have heard of martial artists using chi to knock people across a room, but I haven't heard of people actually making energy balls. Wow. Are you on here lying, pstiffy? I'm going to try this out, though, thanks for the link!

lol, no i am not lying, but they are really nothing like Dragonball Z. You can't launch them, from what I know, it is just taking the energy that exists inside/around you, harnessing it and sending it to a particular place (your hands) and controlling and shaping it. I have never heard of anybody using it to throw people across rooms, but it may be possible. I use it as more of an exercise.

I hope it works out for you, and if you have any questions, i'd be more than happy to answer, to the best of my knowldge

Edit: spelling

[edit on 24-5-2006 by pstiffy]

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Thanks, man.

Can you make visible ones? And, if they're not visible, how do you know you've made one? Can you feel them in your hands? I'm looking at Peebrain's tutorial right now.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka
Thanks, man.

Can you make visible ones? And, if they're not visible, how do you know you've made one? Can you feel them in your hands? I'm looking at Peebrain's tutorial right now.

Yes i can make visible ones. Usually they start off invisible, but as you keep adding energy to it, it grows stronger, and becomes visible. It takes time to make a visible one, usually for me, upto an hour. The first time i made a visible one, it took over 3.

The first few times, it is unlikely you will make a visible one, because you have to learn how to control the energy, but once it begins to form you will feel it, even though it's invisible.

If you start to feel it,, stay with it as long as you can, keep sending energy to it, and eventually you will make one you can see

Good luck

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Hey guys, Looks like this is going tobe one heck of a first post. Im a modern mystic...yup no b.s. I practice hinduism and gnosis. Along with MANY other things related to the occult and esoteric.
I (as the original post mentioned) also started in martial arts at the age of 6.
There are sooo many ways to build and control energy.
The balls you speak of are so easy you can do it while reading this. Preferably standing, drop your hands down too your sides and make very tight fists as fast as you can after doing this for a few move your fingers and hands very quickly while tightening the muscles and realeasing. As soon as you finish 30 seconds to a minute of this just slowly bring your open hands together and stop when you feel pressure or "the energy ball" between your hands. You can make this larger and after practice you can see it.
Ok now here is a list of differant types of energies you can learn to control and develop in yourself.
Meditation (with proper braething) is key.
Chakra
kundalini
ki(qi)/chi eneries
And many more. I will warn you well ahaed of time kundalini can harm you physically so i would start with practice of the chakra and move on from there.
Sorry to cut this short but ive gotta go.

[edit on 24-5-2006 by Enochian]

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Very interesting site pstiffy thanks for the link... I was looking at the pyschokinesis section... have you ever been able to achieve pyro/cryokinesis?

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Has anyone ever experienced negative or evil energy/chi? is energy/ki the same as psi?

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by pstiffy
I can get them pretty solid. Most of the ones I make a pretty visible to the naked eye.

This really sounds incredible. Any chance that you could post an image of a Qi/Chi/KI energy ball?

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Ki Ball?

I think this is pretty fake but not sure... but thats the general idea.. what do you think pstiffy? yours look like that or are they more subtle?

[edit on 25-5-2006 by iCEdTenG]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Anyone else have first hand experience with energy manipulation? What the most impressive feat you have performed with regards to this?

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by iCEdTenG
Very interesting site pstiffy thanks for the link... I was looking at the pyschokinesis section... have you ever been able to achieve pyro/cryokinesis?

No problem,

I have never been able to create a flame no, but have tried many times. I would love to be able to achieve it someday though, but candles have gone out while i was trying to make them, but i cannot say for sure it was due to it, it could have been a breeze or draft, no idea. I haven't tried either in a while though.

Have you had any success?

[edit on 25-5-2006 by pstiffy]

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Just a quick note:

Chi is another word for Ki as well as Qi. Those 3 words are all the same thing.

I haven't been able to produce a Ki ball, as I have a problem with visualization, which is what I am trying to do, according to PsiPog.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
For anyone who's interested, there's a well know martial artist who claims to have mastered a "no touch" knockout similar to the energy manipulation you all are discussing named Dillman. Here's his link:

www.dillman.com...

He's a pretty controversial figure and did a demonstration of a Chi ball on the Discovery Channel (I think) some time ago and showed him blowing people off there feet with this maneuver.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Thanks for the link. Great Site, very interesting.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Anyone seen that episode on Discovery?

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
i saw when he didnt knockout the guy out lol

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join