It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost picture.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Found this interesting picture, the likeness of the deceased man to the family pictures is quite similar.
I recently have had a great loss recently, and it has made me think alot about life and what happens when we go.

The story behind this picture is interesting.

Scroll down to the last one "Grandpa's Ghost"

paranormal.about.com...

What do you people think of this one?

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
WOW! I have never seen a picture like that and I have seen loads of pictures. The intresting thing is, the family did not notice the guy behind her untill she died, 3 years later! The man in the background really stands out. I wonder if he had a younger, similar looking brother?

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
To me it just looks like some guy standing behind the woman who is the subject of the picture. There is some resemblance between him and the man in the black and white photos though.

I'm no expert on these things - but it is my first inclination to say that this is not the picture of a ghost.

I agree that it is quite astonishing that no one noticed the man in the photo for so long.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I couldn't give a stuff if the person behind the old woman was Grandpa or not. It’s the other two that really interest me. The first one is really weird because if you look at the close up it’s almost like the ghost is speaking from a phantom bible stand. It would seem like one of these "replay" ghost things which stone surfaces are supposed to be good for.
The other one was also quite good to, though this time it seemed to be just the ghost.

Those two pictures are much better than some of the suspect "spec pictures" and fantasy stories you sometimes get on here. This is obviously why somebody decided to put them together.
As for the grandpa one, well I might be wrong but his bottom right seemed a little transparent. Maybe by looking at the age range of the other photos provided it would be more possible to certify whether they are genuine?

But the church ones are defiantly way above.

new topics

top topics

join