It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg 2006 Found(from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Well it's that time of the year again, the secretive meeting will take place in Canada, next month, June 8-11. High on the agenda will be oil prices and the political upheaval in Latin America.

www.rinf.com
The secretive group known as Bilderberg will hold its annual secret meeting at the posh Brook Street Resort a few miles from Ottawa, Canada, June 8-11.

The location and part of the agenda was disclosed to American Free Press by a source inside Bilderberg’s inner circle.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Thanks to the hard work of many people across the world, we now know where and when the meetings will take place.

We have yet to receive a list of attendees, no doubt Jim Tucker will be on the case.

Edit: Title.

[edit on 24-5-2006 by intrepid]

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Hmm if Bilderberg isn't news on a conspiracy site, I don't know what is.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Thats funny. I used to work at the Brook Street Resort. Maybe I can come listen in?? LOL doubt it

[edit on 24-5-2006 by pstiffy]

[edit on 24-5-2006 by pstiffy]

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I agree its newsworthy, but it probably did not make ATSNN because of the source.

regardless , I am surprised this thread has not gotten more attention, seeing how the Bilderbergers are a topic of MUCH conspiracy discussion. Id think their yearly meeting would be worthy of some discussion.

Since they will be discussing Latin American upheaval, it would be interesting indeed if some really crazy stuff started to break out in Latin America, and some pro Free market/capitalist/fascist leaders came to power.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Since there is a mainstream media blackout on Bilderberg, no agency will report on it.

Only sites like RINF, Infowars, Bilderberg.org, Rense, (you get the idea) will report on it, and topics like this one.

If ATS only presents the MSM version of events, are they not inadvertently playing into the hands of TPTB who want to keep this kind of information quiet?

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SepticChords
Since there is a mainstream media blackout on Bilderberg, no agency will report on it.

Only sites like RINF, Infowars, Bilderberg.org, Rense, (you get the idea) will report on it, and topics like this one.

If ATS only presents the MSM version of events, are they not inadvertently playing into the hands of TPTB who want to keep this kind of information quiet?

You do have a point.

However, the problem is is that the above mentioned sites are generally not accepted as being unbiased and fully reliable sites. ATSNN is only for verifiable news stories to be discussed that might generally be ignored by most people.

However, the rest of ATS you are free to post links and stories from the more conspiratorial news sites. So no, ATS isnt really supressing non MSM stories. They simply move such stories into nthe regular threads section.

Its because there are many people who question the accuracy and credibility of alternative news outlets.

The blackout on the Bilderbergs is for the same reasons there is similar blackout for the Bohemian club. Obviously, people in power dont want you to know what they are planning for your furture while on vacation.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
However, the problem is is that the above mentioned sites are generally not accepted as being unbiased and fully reliable sites.

I see where you're coming from, so maybe the question should be how can alternative news sites gain more credibility.. or dare I say it, even become 'real' news agencies.

I might create a new thread for this because I can see it moving away from the original topic.

Food for thought either way.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   
OK, let's put this puppy to bed. In the u2u I sent it clearly stated that the piece was not of ATSNN quality. There is a structured format to NN articles. This wasn't it. OK? Now feel free to continue with this topic.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
OK, let's put this puppy to bed. In the u2u I sent it clearly stated that the piece was not of ATSNN quality.

Please don't take this thread so personally.

I feel my orginal question was a valid one, which through discussion, lead me to other questions, such as how can the alternative media improve itself.. which has got to be a good thing.

www.abovetopsecret.com... is where I have posted my questions, as I do not want to divert attention from the main topic of this thread.

new topics

top topics

join