It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Skeleton, 6 toes? - pics.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Im at work and the filters here wont let me translate the text into english, so if someone can quote a few good bits that would be good.

They say 6 toes, but from this pic i only see 5??
The head is huge, twice the size of an adults skull.

I initially found this article here.
www.hbccufo.org...

Which led me to the original site here.
paginas.terra.com.br...

Strange isnt it?

More pics here.

[edit on 24-5-2006 by Denied]

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I can't pull up anything but I have seen a six toe print in sandstone.

Roper

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   
hmm. ive seen this before. is seems likeit could be fake. not sure though

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I've got a friend who has six digits on each hand and foot.

I'm pretty sure he isn't an alien.

This is a pretty common human abnormality. Same with webbed toes and fingers.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Its very possible this is just a deformed skeleton or a hoax of some kind, putting the 6 digit issue aside, he still has an enormous head and strange looking.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Looks like the skeletal remains of a deformed baby. Probably stillborn.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Human. Chromosomal screw up... polydactylism is actually quite common - 6 fingered anomalies usually involve an extra baby-finger - ever hear of DES? Ask any mom from the '50s... The skull is simple hydrocephalicity and a cleft pallette. I've seen two born alive. One even tried to feed and had a bifidious nerve tube outside the spine at about T3 thru L3... no hgher brain function... Apgar'd out. Folate deficiency. This one lived long enough to develop deciduous teeth and that is very unusual. Not stillborn. Such gestations rarely go full term, let alone survive a few days... this poor creature suffered for years.

[edit on 24-5-2006 by V Kaminski]

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
do you still need the web site translated? i have it in englsih here for you, want me to u2u it u to you?

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quest

Polydactyly can result from inbreeding. The barn cats on my Grandpa's farm in the mountains had as many as 7 toes on each paw. It sure made them more efficient hunters in the snow.

Evolution in action.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
The above has it...common abnormality. In fact, it is a very common birth defect, usually remedied in the hospital, but not unheard of to be left alone, especially in rural areas, etc.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quest
I've got a friend who has six digits on each hand and foot.

I'm pretty sure he isn't an alien.

from what i remember from Biology six digits is actually the DOMINANT gene in humans... These pictures also could just be some deformed child who died early on. Which is actually probably the most likely scenario if said pictures are legit.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Interestingly enough, this thread offers a rather simple explanation for Billy Meier's "alien handprints on the car hood"....no?

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Either a complete deformity/miscarriage/etc., or a skelton of a baby that had that one affliction that causes your head to be humongous (read about it in the anthology of comics by that one guy who always uses cows and they're always one panel) and the dominant 6 finger/digit genotype. You maybe asking, "If it's dominant, how come most people have 5?". That is because, for lack of a more civil explaination, people just found it weird. 6 digit people are pirahs of the human world.

Besides, the head seems too misshapen and top heavy for an advanced alien, or even one less developed than us.

[edit on 28-5-2006 by Dubble Flux]

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
This is one thing that I really hate about some people in the UFO community. Every time there is a baby born with some kind of strange birth defect there are UFO groups that will parade around the poor baby's picture claiming it is some alien baby. It is such a stupid thing to do in order to support a selfish agenda.

[edit on 28-5-2006 by zerotime]

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
This poor creature had very well developed teeth too, and may have survived a significant length of time... normally babies have "shadow tooth buds" as seen on low dose radiographic diagnostics. Maybe see a few of these "shadow buds" as solid, not much enamel... not like this perhaps post-neonate. Those teeth are very well developed and fully integrated to the skull, the upper incisors look almost adult. Any dental folks?

I went to look at normal neonatal craniofacial development at the John Hopkins web site. They have a very good representation of what a neonatal cranium is supposed to look like stock from the factory at birth... check it out at this link. Then go back and look at the photos some more. These skeletal remains do not show the "soft" growth plates of the long bones of a baby either; they are fully ossified. Any radiologists? The right "club" foot is twisted and malformed consistent with more adult remains. Also please note the skull size compared to the adult skull beside it.

Victor K.

[edit on 28-5-2006 by V Kaminski]

top topics

join