It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something in my Lightning Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Tonight I was impressed with the light show a storm was putting on so I decided to try and get some shots on my camera.

The following is a still frame from a short 640 x 480 video.

As you will see, there is something in the top left of the frame. Now im guessing its probably nothing.

This was shot inside through a window so I was thinking it could be a rain drop on the window? Thats what I think the other specks are.

The other thing I was thinking it could be is a camera malfunction from the intense light? Like if you take a video of the sun it will have weird "burn marks" on the video.

Im not sure what it is, but it was sure neat to pick up on video. It looks weird being played back.

The "ball" is visible for about 4 frames.

While I am at it I might as well post some other images from my short video.

Here is an image right before a lightning strike. Check out the top of the frame it almost looks like writing.

I guess what Im trying to say with that picture is that my above frame could be anything.

By the way, that light in the 2nd image is my yard light powering up after the power went out. It is not visible in the first image.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Is it just me, or there is no single picture in this tread?

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 05:40 AM
link   
yea that is scary. I can see a W-i-i(hahaha, that's the name of nintendo's new game console) or maybe W-i-l.Hope it's not W-i-l 'causer that's the first 3 letters in me name.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The smudges, and what apears to be writing are most likely object on the window, raindrops, dirt, smudges, etc. The camera is focused to the distance, i.e., the trees, so anything close up would be blurry.

Would love to see some of your lightning pics. I love lightning.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
lmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaooooooo

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
lmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaooooooo

I fail to understand how this post is on topic, helpfull, or contributes in any way to the discussion, let alone follow posting guidelines.

Care to expand on LMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAOOOOOOOO ?

Cause I don't see the joke.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:56 AM
link   
hahaha.

Wii is what is written on the window. hahaha.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:59 AM
link   
yep i see it too.

when did u take these

top topics

join