It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Agents/Secret Police/Surveillance/Gang Stalking

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   
The links to the images of the camera you mention do not work. Can you repost working links please. A good way to post images is to use imageshack.com which is free and easy.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I just have one question. Is anyone important reporting any gang stalking or is it just homeless people with internet accounts and single lonely apratment dwellers? I really do not mean any disrespect but so far the people claiming to be victims certainly do not seem like any threat to the government or anyone else with the resources and power to pull this off.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Well, I think you need to go to a NCO Club on a base near you on Friday or Saturday Night around 11 or so.... Gang Signs are Flashing Everywhere ...
Your Uncle Sam has broken up the gangs and gave them jobs in our Military... and training them... teaching them how to kill how to defend and tons of home invasion tactics... weapons handling... you name it ... we are going to have some serious issues in society... when these now murderers return to the streets without jobs...

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorningStar8741
I just have one question. Is anyone important reporting any gang stalking or is it just homeless people with internet accounts and single lonely apratment dwellers? I really do not mean any disrespect but so far the people claiming to be victims certainly do not seem like any threat to the government or anyone else with the resources and power to pull this off.

The problem is, this is perpetuating a myth. You can be followed around because you showed anti-social behavior, and noise complaints. Here are some good clips.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

They even followed a family around for three weeks straight.

www.thisislondon.co.uk...'s+secret+stalker+squad/article.do

In this article the UK is even putting people into mental hospitals because they might be a threat, not because they have done anything yet, just to protect politicians.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

Also let's say your family has a history of violence, or someone doesn't like you and they report you, you could be set up for an investigation and not even know it. There is no time frame for how long the investigation period could go for.

That's a total myth that you have to be important to be followed around, you just have to be a precieved threat, or health threat. So if they think you could do something violent, not cause you have, they could have this happen in your life for months.

Also it's legal for them in some countries to enter your house, look around without your consent, and when I say some countries. I mean democratic countries.

[edit on 20-9-2008 by Harassment101]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Anyway, I am no one of importance. The government is not after me. I am in a homeless shelter and have no income. I am a single lady with a great work history and degree but can't find a job (too old.)The person who initiated the stalking had incredible resources in his hands....ie- worked at a very profitable firm....his planning was meticulous.....Someday the truth will come out.

If the person had incredible resources, how do you know or how can you say with certainty, who they were affiliated with?

Also to be followed around by one of these programs, you don't have to be important, I think that is a huge myth that has been perpetrated, so that when people are followed they think well only important people get followed.

The Police Oriented Programs are using children, and they will follow people around just for anit-social behavior, so why not you? Being homeless you probably make a good victim. In fact I heard that in some places, they are already tagging the homeless with those implants. That's an obviously important agenda for someone.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I think that it’s important to point out here that it’s less about the victim and much more about giving the ‘trainees’ a target to go after in order to hone their skills. The goal here is to produce a Stasi like police state where the citizens themselves are the enforcers of the tyranny. In case your not familiar with the Stasi. en.wikipedia.org... What’s happening here is the creation of a secret army of ‘brown shirts’ who will be conditioned to perpetrate whatever evil they are told upon whoever they are directed towards.

And just in case you’re feeling too put upon, it could always be worse. Trust me. Just never, never, never give up! Fight for your freedom with your dying breath. Just be smart. They will look to add you to the prison slave labor force if they can.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Yeah on the hidden evil site they talk about the Stasi like state.

www.TheHiddenEvil.com...

Welcome. This website is devoted to explaining a global program of torture, murder & persecution which I call the Hidden Evil. It includes a vast network of plain-clothed citizen informants, which is used for public stalking, & the use of Directed Energy Weapons on targeted individuals. All core factions of the community are involved, & everyone, from seniors to children, participates in Gang Stalking. Governments have used these groups in some form since the Roman Empire. The Hidden Evil is an example of this pattern repeating itself.

The citizens' network patrols the streets of your neighborhoods. The evidence suggests that this network is not just part of a sub-culture within society, but that it literally permeates all aspects of it, & is therefore, part of the mainstream. As I'll demonstrate, this has happened before. The network is the creation of supra-governmental Think Tanks, which are made up of people of tremendous wealth. These Think Tanks manipulate your government like a puppet. So, in essence, these wealthy individuals control your streets.

The public front portion of the program currently appears to emanate from a Department of Homeland Security initiative, known as, Citizen Corps. It is partnered with a National Neighborhood Watch program called, USAonWatch, which conducts citizen patrols. It is directed by FEMA, the FBI, & the National Sheriffs' Association. The public front is supported by individuals & groups of informants, that have no official ties to any state organization, & is also run by the FBI & other federal agencies. These federal agencies work directly with local governments to coordinate the activities of this colossal network. Other countries apparently have similar ones.

The citizen patrols (Gang Stalking) are done under the guise of keeping an eye on internal threats to state security & cleaning up neighborhoods. As I'll demonstrate, this is exactly what the informant networks in East Germany & Russia were told when they were recruited into these state-sponsored programs. These are essentially global Psychological Warfare operations, done with the support of the civilian population. On the neighborhood level, despite claims of patriotism, the main reasons for their participation are empowerment & adventure.

The government is spying on average people. There is an article about it.

The government is using terrorist laws to inveistigate average ordinary people. It says so in this article.

www.sundayherald.com...

Local authority chiefs have ordered staff to spy on unwitting members of the public some 3579 times since being granted the powers in 2002. Under the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act (Ripa), councils have the power to secretly film and bug people, use paid spies to inform on a suspect's activities, and even intercept communications data such as mobile and landline use and information about email traffic.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
It seems that the bullying that was once peculiar to a childs playground is the now the tool of choice for adults. One victims ongoing story can be found at www.badexperiment.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
you seem to be upset with the victims, you must be one of them perps!!!
Very sad! so you think they're all homelesses huh? but what are you, mr.rich guy ???

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I recently gave a truncated version of my story in another sub-forum. It can be found here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
try

www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=439563

this black budget is exactly what's missing in the picture, because people just won't believe that there are apparently millions of cronies around who are being with black money and therefore have all the time in the world to persectute their prey 24/365.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance
try

www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=439563

this black budget is exactly what's missing in the picture, because people just won't believe that there are apparently millions of cronies around who are being with black money and therefore have all the time in the world to persectute their prey 24/365.

Great vid! THX for the link I hadn't seen that.

Of course there's also the CIA drug and gun running to fund their fun and games.

www.ciadrugs.com...

www.serendipity.li...

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I found a link that I believe is relevant to this thread:

Corporations Hiring Ex-CIA, NSA, FBI Agents To Spy On Activist Groups

Nonprofit organizations are the new targets for corporations willing to hire spies to undermine their goals and dismantle missions they perceive as a threat to their dominance and wealth.

The Essential Information report, “Spooky Business: Corporate Espionage Against Nonprofit Organizations,” details corporate use of former CIA and FBI agents, whose tactics have included infiltration into prominent nonprofit organizations.

The report’s author, Gary Ruskin, says that corporations are using their security teams to deal with outside threats, which now include nonprofit advocacy groups that actively draw attention to specific corporate activities. In a sense, the nonprofit advocates are the new corporate threat.

“Many different types of nonprofits have been targeted with espionage, including environmental, anti-war, public interest, consumer, food safety, pesticide reform, nursing-home reform, gun control, social justice, animal rights and arms control groups,” the report said

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
So I have been gangstalked and under surveillance for two + years now. Here in Livermore, Ca. ( known CIA community) they use elaborate tree blinds and invisibility technology to surveillance the community!
Proof ? Yes, I have plenty!

edit on 7-2-2015 by Uhwake because: Cannot figure out how to post pictures!!

edit on 7-2-2015 by Uhwake because: Added photo

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
For all I know this is just more propaganda. I've been dealing with this for many years, but have only recently put it together. I've been held against my will, experimented on, implanted, gaslighted, gang stalked and harassed, blacklisted, and even members of my own family have been recruited. The other victims I've met have either been taken away against their will, have chosen to remain silent, or have given in and are now orchestrating the very torture tactics they themselves were subjected to (in an effort to end the harrassment and torture they're currently being subjected to).

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join