It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Agents/Secret Police/Surveillance/Gang Stalking

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Well I will have to cut this short for now because honestly my power just shut down seconds before I was about to post this comment. I want to retype this now because I feel that was a weak arse attempt to discurage me from retyping all I said... I can't even really explain who I am or really much of anything on ATS because me... my ass... is on the line

So to sum up what I originally was going to post is that If you feel you are a targeted or watched even harrassed by the United States Government with its many organizations and fronts... from anything for being a political activist that is intelligent and wise or in fact is on to something or someone... current or ex government employee;possibly a dissenting one or maybe you previewed more than intended... your views... seeing something they didn't want you too that you might not even remember... spritual reasons... things you may not even understand about yourself that they do... we are dealing with occultic things not just political keep the masses occupied crap!

Briefly, I'll explain to you that while I have been on a learning and mind opening but frightening experience amoungst many other things... I in fact confirmed that so many shocking things were true and of course than I would be to say the least monitored constantly... and in fact it was... they kinda let you know your right sometimes and scare you away from it
I have had on and off periods over the last few years of extremely weird occurrances. Id like to note that just being an ACTIVIST that knows what he is talking about reguardless of wealth or social status can get you targeted and harrassed and watched by large and I mean large numbers of people... following the law or not... doesn't matter either way... not following only gives them large amounts of fuel to throw at you... blackmail. It's also deterrence to make you back down. Indeed confirming the level they monitor myself like I always knew from even a little boy before I even got involved in anything to make that happen... yes they do a lot of character making, birth right stuff on high levels... "destiny" stuff. Sometimes for things negative for you and good for them or sometimes for both ends of the deal if you decide to go along with an evil plan indeed in its final stages...

If you feel you are being watched or harrassed by large numbers you are not alone... and nor are you crazy... this is something done all too much and kept silent by many individuals because of they're roll in it. Feeling important. Many of these so called innocent organizations... a big common one you hear of all so often FREEMASON's are some of the key men they use in they're government form of harrassment. So many countlessly explain how they are good men etc.... yes if you agree with every damn thing they do in this country and world wide and the governments tangled together in the NWO than they are good guys to you but if you disagree or even have involvement... small military squads and freemasons generally will harrass you. Like I said they're is so much more to this and players in this. Im just making sure to anyone that DOESN'T agree with them... that the United States Government DOES give many people this treatment and that FREEMASONS EVEN ON LOW LEVELS ARE NOT AS INNOCENT AS THEY CLAIM TO BE in this. Some lodges are innocent... considered inferior to needful lodge's and mason's. Many of the men that follow me around have masonic refferences, NRA, named plates as bold as even saying ELITE (one of the many I've came across but thats a classic)! Feternal Order Police, Military, Masonic license plates, Fire association, the sterotypical vans... at night is a good time to see this. Now thanks to lovely George W Bush you can pretty much speak out against them and they can label you a terrorist just like bush said they would do...

[edit on 24-5-2006 by nihilanth]

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Anyways... what I wanted to share is I suspected there were people in my complex here to watching me after somethings occured in my life...

Anyways, one of many action packed days... I was walking around outside my apartment just getting fresh air and looking at some of the all so many changing random vehicles around my complex with such refrences as above... and I noticed an SUV never here before back in to a parking spot for about a week or so "that always has been distasteful to many in the complex..." IT HAD NO LICENSE PLATE ON IT. THEN THE HIDDEN CAMERA ON THE REARVIEW MIRROR GRABBED M ATTENTION! It was parked in a way that it would monitor my exit anytime I left the complex... Whats even funnier was when I began taking photos of this camera withen seconds and I mean Seconds a Police Officer drove past me really slow in my complex taking pictures of this camera... I continued to take the pictures and ignored the scare attempt. He left. Withen that night fall the truck was gone never to be seen again... also several other FEDERAL workers vehicle plates that never moved I took down were toed away right infront of me days later. This is that camera...

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   
If you are targeted or feel targeted or even know you are... this is something to watch out for. There were two... next to my apartment covering any exit from my complex. As soon as I discovered them they removed the vehicles from the complex. Which I expected to cover they're tracks. If they didn't then you wouldn't have to worry ;p

PS : Im getting used to the gang stalking

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 03:07 AM
link   
It's just like in X-men 2 when night crawler says that mystique could be anyone she chooses to so why not, and she says cause we shouldn't have to, well it's the same for targets, we shouldn't have to get use to gang stalking.

I understand you have adjusted, for survival we have to, but to get use to this? Never.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Just to put this in...
Here in Tampa florida, things have been going on lock down.. Many gangs are being taken down.. Latin kings groups have all been taken apart, and other no name gangs taken down by other informants..
Not that this is a bad thing, I personally think Gangs are bane of our society, and they should be cleaned up.. Yet our government is ran by a Gang, yet they dont go and do anything about the real thugs of our world!!
It just slowly shows the process of how the villians act as our heros!
Personally I think Bush and his family and men are the worse than any latin king/crip/blood that I have ever seen on the streets!
These Gangs are falling becasue a greater Gang is taking Territory! Its how gangs work and they know it.. This sort of thing is happening in every major city around the USA...

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
However street gangs have nothing to do with gang stalking. Please see this thread.

politics.abovetopsecret.com...

Gang stalking is like workplace mobbing, except it happens in the targets community. The targets of this harassment are harassed, stalked and mobbed by groups of citizens 24/7.

They do all this stuff to annoy the target, but also to make the target, or those around the target think that the target is going crazy or is unstable. It's basically used to descredit targets who are single woman, minorities, dissedents, activists, or peole that have upset large wealthy financial corporations.

You can learn more by going to the above thread, or visit, www.gangstalkingworld.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I dont think that kind of surveillance and stalking would work on me too long before I walked right up to them and asked what they were doing...perhaps with my glock behind me ready to go. Thats after it was blatantly obvious what was going on.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Eg. To the best of my knowledge this started six years ago where I worked.

Now when I go to the grocery store I have people following me. They communicate using what's called statsi like signals and other subtle signs.

The other thing that happened is I had gang stalkers move into my apartment building. I realised the noise distrubances coming from upstairs and beside me 10-15 times per day are part of this harassment campagin.

Recently I became upset and wrote a letter to the superintendent regarding the noise distrubance. This saw a temporary stoppage of the harassment, however it soon started again, forcing me to have to tape the harassment. The other lucky thing that happened is one harasser keeps writing little notes. I used this in my second complaint to get a stoppage to the noise harassment.

I am current experiencing another form of harassment called electronic harassment. My appartment is monitored, I am aware of video and audio survellence.

I hope to procure a wireless jammer to stop some of this illegal survellence that I am currently experiencing. One obsticle to this is that when I leave my apartment for long periods, they illegally enter it. Eg. As a way of confirming this, I tied strings to the doors, so that way if I came back and the specific knots were undone, I would know they had been inside the apartment. I come back the strings are undone. They were tied securly so that you would need to cut them or untangle them.

After each complaint about the noise harassment, within 24 hrs a notice would arrive from the city of sudden and unexpected construction that would be happening 24/7. (When I wrote the first note the super was trying to pass the gang stalking off as construction from the top of the street, which is not even credible, based on the distance.)

The second time I wrote a note, the next day there was a note advising of construction, this time right across the street from the building, know what kind? Drilling. I just picked up the phone and left a message telling her. "HI M*****. The ah sudden construction drilling that's going on across the street, has nothing to do with the drilling that's been going on from within the building, coming from upstairs and beside me, useing a small power hand drill. The drilling outside has been going on for 1 day, the drilling in the building has been going on for seven months."

After leaving the voice mail. The sudden construction drilling stopped. Where the notice had advised that it was to go on for a few days.

I have heard other targets speak and tell of sudden construction project being produced at a moments notice, but till you experience it, it's hard to believe, then you finally understand what they have been saying is true.

The Gang Stalking reach is far and wide.

That is why you can't just go stop it.

Going to the police does not really help. They are always willing to send out a unit to file a complaint, but based on other targets experience of not being believed, believed but told their is nothing they can do about it, or in extreame cases being locked up as mentally unstable, you don't want to do go to them without a good trust-worthy lawyer or community advocate there.

[edit on 26-10-2006 by Harassment101]

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I find it amusing that Freemason's flock to this website. I also find it amusing how they claim they're innocents 24/7 when I know personally they do things that are very bad... and illegal. They terrorize people and stalk them on the streets... they get people put in jail. I personally know they sell drugs on the streets... hey they are just helping the community right? hahah. They do have a lot to do with the gang stalking... atleast the F.O.P.. They are just another pawn for men with money and power. I have found they ussually do the dirty work that on duty police arn't supposed to do. So they call on them to do things like this along with other sectors of government and community groups.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Well, you right about one thing, the US has a hell of a lot of Intelligence Agencies. It is kind of odd that an "open" and "free" society would have so many secret spy agencies:
US Intelligence Agencies

Here's a short list from the above site:

Central Intelligence Agency
National Security Agency
National Reconnaissance Office
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
Defense Intelligence Agency
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Department of Homeland Security Office of Intelligence and Analysis
Other Defense Department
Assistant to the Secretary for Intelligence Oversight
Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence
Under Secretary of Defense for Policy

Assistant Secretary of Defense for Networks and Information Integration
Defense Information Systems Agency

Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency
Defense Protective Service
Defense Security Service
US Special Operations Command

Army Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence
Intelligence and Security Command

Navy
Office of Naval Intelligence
Naval Security Group Command
Naval Criminal Investigative Service
Marine Corps

Air Force
Air Force Technical Applications Center
Air Intelligence Agency

Other Federal Agencies
National Security Council
President's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board
Office of National Drug Control Policy

Energy Department
Office of Intelligence Official

Justice Department
Justice Intelligence Coordinating Council
OIG - Office of the Inspector General
OIPR - Office of Intelligence Policy and Review
DEA - Drug Enforcement Administration
NDIC - National Drug Intelligence Center
USNCB - U.S. National Central Bureau

State Department
INR - Bureau of Intelligence & Research
INL - Bureau for International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs
CT - Counterterrorism Office
DS - Bureau of Diplomatic Security

Treasury Department
Office of Intelligence Support
Office of the Under Secretary (Enforcement)
FINCEN - Financial Crimes Enforcement
FLETC - Federal Law Enforcement Training Center
National Archives and Records Administration
Information Security Oversight Office

All of the group os this list are either intelligence agencies or offices within government department that collect intelligence. Gee, do you think the US does enough spying?

Tim

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost01
Well, you right about one thing, the US has a hell of a lot of Intelligence Agencies. It is kind of odd that an "open" and "free" society would have so many secret spy agencies:
US Intelligence Agencies

Here's a short list from the above site:

Central Intelligence Agency
National Security Agency
National Reconnaissance Office
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
Defense Intelligence Agency
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Department of Homeland Security Office of Intelligence and Analysis
Other Defense Department
Assistant to the Secretary for Intelligence Oversight
Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence
Under Secretary of Defense for Policy

Assistant Secretary of Defense for Networks and Information Integration
Defense Information Systems Agency

Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency
Defense Protective Service
Defense Security Service
US Special Operations Command

Army Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence
Intelligence and Security Command

Navy
Office of Naval Intelligence
Naval Security Group Command
Naval Criminal Investigative Service
Marine Corps

Air Force
Air Force Technical Applications Center
Air Intelligence Agency

Other Federal Agencies
National Security Council
President's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board
Office of National Drug Control Policy

Energy Department
Office of Intelligence Official

Justice Department
Justice Intelligence Coordinating Council
OIG - Office of the Inspector General
OIPR - Office of Intelligence Policy and Review
DEA - Drug Enforcement Administration
NDIC - National Drug Intelligence Center
USNCB - U.S. National Central Bureau

State Department
INR - Bureau of Intelligence & Research
INL - Bureau for International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs
CT - Counterterrorism Office
DS - Bureau of Diplomatic Security

Treasury Department
Office of Intelligence Support
Office of the Under Secretary (Enforcement)
FINCEN - Financial Crimes Enforcement
FLETC - Federal Law Enforcement Training Center
National Archives and Records Administration
Information Security Oversight Office

All of the group os this list are either intelligence agencies or offices within government department that collect intelligence. Gee, do you think the US does enough spying?

Tim

Everyone is watching everyone else.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Under the new Intelligence led policing, the cops have been taught all the intelligence tricks of the trade, by groups like the CIA, FBI, RCMP, CSIS. They in turn are expected to watch for terrorist, and other threats.

Since they can't do it all themselves, they are not instituting something called community policing. This is citizens becoming empowered to take control of their communities. They help the police by patrolling, snitching, spying, watching.

However it's not just citizens taking part in this stuff, it's businesses, community groups, senior groups, youth groups, religious groups, city workers, cops, private groups, etc. All snitching, spying watching and communicating. These programs unknown to many now touch every aspect of society.

Where gang stalking seems to be coming into play is that these newly empowered groups, communities have this, not in my backyard attitude, and they want to get rid of the undesirables. Well if for some reason, legitimate or not, someone has you down as crazy, a terrorist, prostitute, drug user, dealer, pedophile, undesirable, then you are going to get gang stalked, and it's going to be from one community to the next, from one job to the next. It reminds me of when Hitler just empowered his Hitler youth group, and they would bait the Jews, get them angry so they could lash out in public and get arrested. Well these people who are of the same cloth, harass targets so they can get them to kill themselves, go crazy, have a break down, lash out in public and go to jail or be committed, leave them job less so they can't take care of themselves and all this other fun stuff.

So the cops are not willing to do anything, are you kidding, this makes their donut eating lives easier. (Sorry to stereo type, but you get it.) Hordes of people snitching and spying for them. Not to mention they put the snitches to work for them as well, so just about everyone is taking part in this. The one's who know enough about this are not talking, even if they think it's wrong they are not talking. The ones who don't know anything are where you are likely to find the targets of these programs.

If you find a lawyer they are probably taking part in this program and so can't or won't help you, and if they are not, then they probably do not know enough to help you. As far as I can see, without some sort of intervention, it is going to get worst before it get's better, it's already spreading in other subtle little ways.
www.gangstalkingworld.com...

Quit a few people are not aware that these program exist, or that so many people are a part of this, and taking part, but they are, and this is happening in most major cities around the world. Has been for some time, I just never knew it. So it's not necessarily government agents, spying. More than likely it's citizens, with equipment and technology that they should not have, but do, and they are playing vigilante, with the help and support of the cops, politicians, citizen groups and many others, with a force like that behind you, connected, you feel powerful and propelled to do even more and more badness. We have seen this all before with the Salem witch trials. The Holocaust, the KKK and their lynchings, it's all been done, but we are seeing a new version for our time, and the one's who are getting caught up are just not yet aware that it's all been done before.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Well your images have been shut off. Do you think the government is doing it, or is it you?

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
paranoia will destroy ya

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I live in a small city in British Columbia and for the last 2+ years I have been electronically monitored. I am constantly followed ; My cell phone is tapped;there is a bug in my car; my computer has been hacked into; my house is also electronically monitored. In the past 8 months I have been run off the road 3 times (always when I am travelling at high speeds on the Highway). Five months ago I was asaulted in my own home with 2 witnesses present and the police refuse to follow up on assault charges.
My trouble began just over 2 years ago when I came home and found my house broken into with some expensive items missing. Just 3 weeks prior my dog went missing. I knew in my heart that my dog was killed so they could gain entry to my house.
I prayed to find out who was behind this so I began my own investigation.
I found out that another single mother in my rural community was broken into the day following my break in. She too came home 3 weeks prior to her break in to her dog dieing on her doorstep. He was beaten to death.
I found out that others in our area had been broken into.
I spent many hours doing my own investigation and surveillance of the community and I made many people nervous. I took note of those I made nervous and found out later that they had some involvement.
I also found one thing in common, we thought our phones were tapped prior to the break ins. I continued to snoop around which caused me more trouble and resulted in 2 pages of false complaints about me to the police.I started to get scared but for some reason I would always be in the right place at the right time and see something that perhaps I should not have.
I have made it known that Iwant to either write a book or have someone else write it and that is the main reason I am constantly monitored. I also believe that they do not want the public to know what is going on here and I know there are many others in this area and other areas of Canada who are also monitored.
I have grown accustomed to being under such close scurtiny and now I like to mess with the people who follow me. I am the gutsiest woman and I am not afraid of them and I think that makes all the difference. They want you to be afraid, they want your friends and family to think you are going crazy. I know there are others who have experience this and I think we would be stonger if we unite and expose this kind flagrant waste of money. Somebody is paying for all this surveillance.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Too many misspellings for me to believe this is a guy the govt. is afraid of...

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Hi CyberSEAL.

Based on your faulse logic the governmen now needs to conduct spelling tests or in order to determine if someone is elegible to be stalked or mobbed, or monitored? Wow.

I guess the people that the CIA, FBI, RCMP, CSIS all decided to monitor and watch were all very good spellers then, you have cracked their secret code of requirement.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
My son and I were gangstalked in 2006 right after my father passed away. We took a trip across the country and were repeatedly followed and harrassed by convoys of cars and trucks who had a "honk" greeting they gave each other.We were followed across country and back. GPS monitor fell out when the car was put on a lift out west.....

Anyway, I am no one of importance. The government is not after me. I am in a homeless shelter and have no income. I am a single lady with a great work history and degree but can't find a job (too old.)The person who initiated the stalking had incredible resources in his hands....ie- worked at a very profitable firm....his planning was meticulous.....Someday the truth will come out.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Yes the US government does order civilians to spy here it is in black and white.

It should be noted that on page 27 of the USDA proposed draft for NAIS it states:
Reporting Animal Movement/Sightings
Records that provide animal location and movements would be received from various sectors of the industry (producers, animal health officials, service providers, markets, and slaughter plants). Such input would be obtained through the integration of the AIN/Animal Transaction file. xstatic99645.tripod.com...
(NOTE: USDA removed original NAIS doc from Internet)

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
The government have civillian spies in every country, they are opening investigations on people for silly complaints. In the UK they even opened investigations for noise complaints.

I just read about it. Here is a link.

People who think that they can't be followed around by the state are wrong and misinformed. They followed around people for anti-social behavior and for noise complaints.

If they will follow people for that, they will follow people around for anything. People who think oh I am nobody why would they want to follow me. It's because you are nobody, you have no resources, no way of getting your story heard, and even less of being believed, like you said you are not a home owner right? That is just one more reason. If someone had a reason to not like you, they could use there influence to have one of these community investigations opened, and because you are a nobody in your words, what could you do about it? Nothing.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join