It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Sexiest Women Alive

page: 4
0
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I second that for Elisha Cuthbert, yah baby!!!

Some other hotness are Catherine Zeta-Jones, Jessica Alba, Jennifer Aniston and I'm too lazy to list more...

Hey no fapping you pervets, he's watching!





posted on May, 28 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
:lol


Hey, I've still not seen anybody post a hotter girl then Oxana. Giving up, hmmm?



posted on May, 28 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I guess it is all about whats your type, but Halle is way better then her my man



posted on May, 29 2006 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mrknighttime32
I guess it is all about whats your type, but Halle is way better then her my man




Are you Halle Berry in disguise?



posted on May, 29 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Oxana Oxana Oxana Oxana


I wish she were mine
Actually, I'd want her to have brown eyes, better that way.

Go Oxana. Go Oxana. Go Oxana.

She's better then Halle Barry, Jessica Alba, Jessica Simpson, all the pornstars, and every other women I've seen.



posted on May, 29 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
ill give it to russian soldier, ivan does have some lookers


but my ideal woman would be a irish redhead who was as tall as me (6'6'') and could play the fiddle.

you get me that and ill never ask for anything again in my entire life



posted on May, 29 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
No im not halle but I wish she was here with me she is like the most perfect women in the world



posted on May, 29 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Redheads? Some look ok (without the freckles, but with dark red hair and dark eyes)


But the best are Brown hair Brown eyes. Oxana doesn't even match that but she's still the best. There are better women on the net, I just havn't seen them. I'm sure there is.



posted on May, 29 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufia
I second that for Elisha Cuthbert, yah baby!!!

Some other hotness are Catherine Zeta-Jones, Jessica Alba, Jennifer Aniston and I'm too lazy to list more...

Hey no fapping you pervets, he's watching!




I think the ceiling cat could easily be the funniest thing I've ever seen on the internet.

Kudos To you Sir I nearly crapped myself.



posted on May, 29 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Wow RussianSoldier that Oxana chick is hot.

She could be the hottest ....

I'll add her to the hottest list along with this girl that I know named Krystal.



[edit on 29-5-2006 by SurfOBBC]



posted on May, 30 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Krystal Steal? I know her, but she's not that hot cuz she's blonde. I like brownhaired.



posted on May, 30 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
who is krista steal? Never heard of her



posted on May, 30 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
What? You don't know her? Google her name



posted on May, 30 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Looks like Jenna to me, but like I said Halle is number 1



posted on May, 30 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier
Oxana Oxana Oxana Oxana


I wish she were mine
Actually, I'd want her to have brown eyes, better that way.

Go Oxana. Go Oxana. Go Oxana.

She's better then Halle Barry, Jessica Alba, Jessica Simpson, all the pornstars, and every other women I've seen.
You wish just google Pamela Anderson.
BTW the ceiling cat thing is funny as hell.



posted on May, 30 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Pamela Anderson looks like a big boob skeleton



posted on May, 30 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier
Krystal Steal? I know her, but she's not that hot cuz she's blonde. I like brownhaired.



Nope I'm talking about a girl that I actually know in real life. One of my friends...she is gorgeous.



posted on May, 30 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by urmomma158

Originally posted by Russian soldier
Oxana Oxana Oxana Oxana


I wish she were mine
Actually, I'd want her to have brown eyes, better that way.

Go Oxana. Go Oxana. Go Oxana.

She's better then Halle Barry, Jessica Alba, Jessica Simpson, all the pornstars, and every other women I've seen.
You wish just google Pamela Anderson.
BTW the ceiling cat thing is funny as hell.


Pamela Anderson? Ugly. I think the last time I googled her was like 4 or 5 years ago


Jenna Jameson is cool, but not that hot.

Carmen Luvana is better.

Oxana is the best, and I see alot of you are agreeing. Too bad there's so few pics of her on the net



posted on May, 30 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
There is only a few pic because shes not the best but google Halle she will show up for days hahaahahahah



posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SurfOBBC

Nope I'm talking about a girl that I actually know in real life. One of my friends...she is gorgeous.


I second that!




top topics



 
0
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join