It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Sexiest Women Alive

page: 2
0
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Oxana is hotter. Halle is hot, but Oxana's hotter. And actually I like brown hair BROWN eyes and Halles got brown eyes and Oxana's got green eyes and I still like Oxana better.




posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Here she is:



Look, dun touch. Cheers!



posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   
What is that your sister. She is not even close to Halle Barry



posted on May, 25 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
And DEFINELTY not close to Oxana Fedorova. Anyway, you can't even see her face well. But I like the position(in the bed and all:lol
We should cut that girl out and put oxana there.



posted on May, 25 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Who is that anyway????



posted on May, 26 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier
Who is that anyway????


Future ex-wife.



posted on May, 26 2006 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Implosion I hope she knows you put that pic up! lol



posted on May, 26 2006 @ 05:00 AM
link   
i don't have any of her pictures available right now, but my girlfriend is gonna have you guys drooling. better cover up yer keyboards, coz in a few hours you will all be pwnt.



posted on May, 26 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Hummmm? Sexy? I'm the sexiest.

You should see me dressed up!



posted on May, 26 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier
I told you Russian women are the hottest!lol. Actually I think that's true



Very True Russian Soldier. Have any of you seen the Svetlana girl off of Real World Key West on Mtv ?

All I have to say is WOW


But as for Girls I think are most gorgeous. I'd have to give props to all of the Victoria's Secret Models.

Heidi Klum
Tyra Banks
Giselle Bunchen
Adriana Lima

And all the others.



posted on May, 26 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by 25cents
i don't have any of her pictures available right now, but my girlfriend is gonna have you guys drooling. better cover up yer keyboards, coz in a few hours you will all be pwnt.


As for Girlfriends...This girl that hopefully is my soon to be Girlfriend is rather Gorgeous. My ex is pretty as well.



posted on May, 26 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Emma Watson !!!



posted on May, 26 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
hi there

Is it me or do u all see sexy in a linear way, meaning do u only determine a womans sex appeal on the way she looks? hmmmmz what about what character she would have and her intellect.

I just find a womans mind can be just as sexy a part of the body as any other!

SouLJa



posted on May, 26 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Hummmm? Sexy? I'm the sexiest.

You should see me dressed up!


Do you look anything like your current avatar?





Comon, show us a pic!



posted on May, 26 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Pamela Anderson hands down!!!!



posted on May, 26 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Bad taste. I smell bad taste. Some of you have also posted pics and they can't even look Oxan Fedorova in the face!! lol
Why not post a hotter women then Oxana, hmm? Well until you do, Oxana dominates this thread. I'm fighting myself over whether I should maker her my avatar. If I do, I won't look like a Russian soldier anymore
If I don't, I'll be stuck with a simple soldier. HHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMM. *thinking*.



posted on May, 26 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by crookedblue
Implosion I hope she knows you put that pic up! lol


Of course she knows. Man, she'd kick my arse....



posted on May, 26 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier
Bad taste. I smell bad taste. Some of you have also posted pics and they can't even look Oxan Fedorova in the face!! lol
Why not post a hotter women then Oxana, hmm? Well until you do, Oxana dominates this thread. I'm fighting myself over whether I should maker her my avatar. If I do, I won't look like a Russian soldier anymore
If I don't, I'll be stuck with a simple soldier. HHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMM. *thinking*.

Yea right pamela anderson is the best along with carmen electra and sharon stone. You have bad taste.
i love these BTs smiley's!!!



posted on May, 26 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!GROSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:pu ke:

Pamela Anderson, now? Maybe during BAYWATCH, but DEFINETLY NOT NOW!!


Anyway, I don't like blonde women, I like brown haired ones


SHARON STONE??!?!??!?!??!



Oh my god!!!! Bad taste? Someone who likes sharon stone should definetley think twice before mentioning bad taste!
:lol

Carmen Electra used to be OK, but STILL nowhere near hot when we mention the most beautiful women. She looks ugly now, especially without makeup!!
:



posted on May, 26 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Britney Spears






[edit on 26-5-2006 by balon0]



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join