It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles Gallary........Wow!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Ya, humans with jet packs and magic dust to make them radioactive....How does one make a circle in a wheat field and not break a single stock. Incase you didn't know, wheat is hollow...like a McDonalds straw for example...Can YOU bend a McDonalds straw at 90 degrees without making it kink??? Now how about millions of them in a matter of a few hours or even minutes???

Come on in outta the sun for a while buddy

Crop circles are a genuine unexplained phenomenon....Period. And have you seen pics of fakes? They look like shyte and never are they hundreds of feet in size.

9 out of 10 lab monkeys can tell the difference. I cant understand why this is so hard for some people. Accept it. Crop circles are a real part of life on this planet and YOU are never going to explain them away with the rope and board theory. I suggest you read up on them because the "there ALL man made" idea holds water like a spaghetti strainer.

Clearly you need to so some google'ing

[edit on 24-5-2006 by Census]

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Census
Ya, humans with jet packs and magic dust to make them radioactive....How does one make a circle in a wheat field and not break a single stock. Incase you didn't know, wheat is hollow...like a McDonalds straw for example...Can YOU bend a McDonalds straw at 90 degrees without making it kink??? Now how about millions of them in a matter of a few hours or even minutes???

Come on in outta the sun for a while buddy

Wheat is hollow!?! Well this changes evrything.

Not

When the people talk about bending wheat they mean bend like a straw, how do you think straws got their name? So kinking is a good word cause thats how it works, millions of kinked straws on a field. And yes I could bend them all in a few hours.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
have a lookie

Q: What is the best evidence against hoaxing?

A: The best evidence is probably that of biological effects to the crop itself. There have been cases of genetic mutation within the cells in the crop stems. One of the foremost researchers looking into the biological effects is Dr. Levengood of Pinelandia Laboratories.

Other research which has proved interesting is that seeds taken from inside a formation, when re-planted under control conditions seem to grow at a faster rate and produce taller and more healthy plants. This aspect of the research is easy to verify. You can simply go and take some samples yourself and plant them in your back garden.

There is then the physical evidence examined in the formation itself, like lack of
footprints and damage - even when crop formations have appeared on rainy nights when mud is prevalent.

[so you can do this then, hey buddy????]

[moving foward]

Q: Have abnormal radiation readings ever been detected in a crop circle?

A: Yes. I was lucky enough to be present when Michael Hesemann, the German film producer and UFO researcher, was performing some radiation readings in 1993. We were surveying the Cherhill formation in Wiltshire, less than four hours after it formed. (A local person walking their dog at 2am and reported it not being there then). We obtained 'normal background' readings of around 8-12 micro ceverts in the field and around the crop circle. However, when we entered the circle, these readings went up to around 34 micro-ceverts - an increase of some 300% This was enough to cause the local police, who soon arrived on the scene, to later perform their own testing on it. However, their results remained confidential.
We have since detected high radiation readings in only a couple of circles, so I don't really think there is enough evidence to suggest that high radiation is a result of the circles themselves.

[And you can pull this one off too eh bud???]

[lets keep going, Okay?]

Q: Have crop circles appeared in other countries and is this evidence against hoaxing?

A: Yes. In fact crop circles have appeared all around the world; America, Canada, France, India, Japan, Afghanistan, Germany and Sweden to name just a few. In Japan a circle appeared in a rice paddy field and the following morning thousands of gallons of water had also vanished - equal to the volume of the crop circle. Snow circles have even been photographed in the mountains of Afghanistan, with no footsteps leading to them. You can't tell me that hoaxers are driving around in water tankers or lowering themselves out of helicopters. These aren't simple circles either. The snow circles in Afghanistan were arranged in a quintuplet, similar to some of the 'Celtic cross' designs seen in Southern England.

[so that was YOU!!!! Wow]

[Still with me???]

Q: Tell us more about these anomalous effects you have found.

A: I first discovered there was something strange going on in the vicinity of crop circles in 1991 when I discovered that a mobile phone refused to work inside a formation, yet worked perfectly just inches outside the formation and throughout the rest of the field. I have since built more sensitive detectors which in a few, not all, formations, have given strange readings of radio interference. I have also been given reports from numerous people, of batteries being inexplicably drained, cameras malfunctioning and electronic equipment going wrong. Some may be due to operator error, but I'm convinced that there may be some kind of residual electro-magnetic field being left in the location of crop circles.

[Man alive!!!! you are something else!]

www.cropcircleresearch.com...

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
LoL Census. Good post man. For some people the disbelief that they build around them is like a shield toward things that they don't understand.
Here an example that I've already posted before but I think is the case to post it again:

"The cover-up was so successful that as late as 1985 a senior scientist with the Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, California, Dr. Al Hibbs, would look at a video tape of an enormous flying saucer and state the record, 'I'm not going to assign anything to that [UFO] phenomena without a lot more data.' Dr. Hibbs was looking at the naked emperor and saying, 'He certainly looks naked, but that doesn't prove he's naked.'

[edit on 24-5-2006 by Telos]

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

There have been several tests and experiments done on plants within a crop circle that show damage consistant with microwave radiation, such as seeds cooked from the inside out. They have yet to explain how people with boards stomping grass will nuke oat and corn plants.

Well just bring a few magnatrons and a small generator

Some crop cirlces are manmade, but lot are not IMO.

If they are all made by people how come we dont see any half finished ones?

From the little bit of research I've done some of the simplist looking ones are the hardest to explain.

[edit on 24-5-2006 by warpboost]

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
There is just TOOOO much evidence that forces many people to reject the planks and board theory in search for another, whether it be aliens, supernatural, paranormal or some other unexplained phenomenon. The list below was taken from about.com. It details all the best evidence to date to disprove the man made theory. I have only included the headlines, click the LINK above for a detailed explanation of each.

paranormal.about.com...
1. Number and complexity
2. Placement
3. Weaving
4. Elongated nodes
5. Blown nodes
6. Dried ground
7. Increased size
8. Bent unbendable plants
9. Altered seeds
10. Crop yield
11. Cellular changes
12. Effects on equipment
13. EM measurements
14. Strange sounds
15. Radioactive isotopes
16. Physical Side Effects (to humans that visit the circles)
17. Euclidean geometry
18. Diatonic ratios
19. Sacred geometry
20. Eyewitnesses and Balls of Light
21. Dreams and Psychic Connections

Now, I know not all circles show all these strange observations at once, but they do show many combinations of the above. And the same evidence is reported in many circles all over the globe.

Why are they here? That cannot be answered. If its for communication with us, then maybe its the only way they can communicate. Maybe we don't have the technology to receive better forms of communication. Or it may not be for us, but for themselves, way points, or mapping co-ordinates.

Who created them? That also cannot be answered. Humans do not have the ability to create those effects without some form of highly advance technology. Pranksters cannot do this, even highly talented artists cannot change the cellular structure of plants on a molecular level.

For me, this is enough proof to say that many crop circles CANNOT be man made. It is a phenomenon that has to be explained some other way. [url]

[edit on 24-5-2006 by Toasty]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 06:31 AM
link   
according to eric julien aliens made them and if he's right a comet should hit the earth today, i believe off the atlantic coast so watch out all you east coasters

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I am a firm believer of the cropcircle phenomena and have been following the progress for the last 6 years not long in the scheme of things considering how long they have been in existence. But to the contrary, believe i have a somewhat understanding of the messages trying to be communicated. the arcturians feel as though they know also. the easiest way i can explain the phenomena is as a projection of human conscousness on a spiritual level and what the messages entail are prophetic at times, but also just a means of telling us what we are capable of already.
just my spin.
sure there is a man made factor but it doesn't equate to the amount that sub-level conscience playing out in multi-dimensional terms create. I only used the term sub- because at this stage it comes from a place that most are unaware of. the proper term would have been higher.
Namaste.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Found some good threads on this subject, i did one ages ago, il try and find that one too.

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread183835/pg1

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread67752/pg1

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread46091/pg1

Yeah! i found my one with a video about crop circles too.

Enjoy.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And just to have some input on this subject, i think 95% are extra terrestrial.
Watch the video, if i remember the guy on their sounds extremely boring but informative none the less.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
IMHO most crop circles are man-made.
Some are by some kind of other phenomena.
The more complex they are the more convinced I am that they are man-made.
I find it inconceivable to suggest, that in this day and age hoaxing technology could not achieve the "unhoaxable" shapes.

I have participated in some kind of hoaxing in the past, I will not say where or what or when....well not yet if ever....

If hoaxers know what you are looking for. then they know what to hoax. Instruments may pick up anomalous radiation readings for example. Well the fact is nowhere is the same. You use what you got. I would not just sit up in the pub and say "I'm off to make a circle."
I would plan it.

If we were to hoax a circle (and I am not saying that I or anyone I know have ever or ever will do so, before anyone slags me off!!), I would do research. I would look to see what criteria "cerealists" were looking for. Then investigate several sights.

Now in the example of the radiation readings, a bit of time before the "creation" we would have a wander about the prospective sites and find one with "anomalous" readings. Apply this technique to any other instrument you will eventually have a candidate or two. You see we know there were no previous readings in the candidate area....what farmer is going to go round his field with a multitude of scientific instruments just to pass the time? There are many creation techniques out there that ain't too hard, bit labour intensive perhaps.

Arguments persist of course between both sides as to what is or is not possible with whatever technique. The fact that the believer is more dismissive of the hoax works in the hoaxers favor. They do the work for you in a way. Of course there maybe/are techniques not yet divulged. Like the car thief who wont let you know all the tricks of his trade....he doesn't want his job any harder does he.

I have reason to believe that their will be more to come from "genuine" circles. When I used to do a bit of hoaxing of stuff there were different kinds of enjoyment value:

One, was to admit pretty soon that you did it for a laugh, and bathe in the glory of the attention.

Two, was to wait a bit longer until the "experts" declared it "validated" and watch their faces when their jaw hits the ground as they try to wriggle out.....until you produce "evidence" (we did have someone say we hoaxed the tape!!!)

Three, Never tell 'em. One of the original 70s hoaxers is on record saying that if it was not for his missus suspicions, he would have gone to the grave, having said nothing.

Now this is not a confession as to anything I or we have achieved. I am just saying believers had better be darn sure of their facts, because bet a penny to a pinch of guano there are people out there s'n-word'ing and having a good laugh at yer.

As I said I believe that some are genuine, but they are the simple geometries.
I would have thought aliens would have found a better communication system, so my belief is that there is some kind of natural phenomena but does it need research?

Is it not strange that there seemed some correlation of complex shapes to publicity?

Also remember that it is not always skeptical nonbelievers of a field of the paranormal that fake to debunk a belief. Sometimes believers do so, in the mistaken belief that it will help their cause.

Just a couple of cents worth...

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toasty
Man made hey? Well explain to me how some of the 'better' crop circles have the stalks of the plants bent not at ground level, but some considerable height above it? Some were measured to have stalks bent a few feet above the ground! Also explosive plant nodes and unexplainable magnetic fields? I believe some are man made, but some are totally unexplainable.

exactly... not all of these crop circles are man made... its another way that the government finds a way to hide the truth... they plan everything out so perfect... they try to cover up the fact that ET's are here and showing us signs by creating crop circles of their own... and we can easily see the difference between man made crop circles and other crop circles just by lookin at the way they have been made. some of these crop circles are done so perfectly that it proves without a doubt that a man could NOT have made it.

we should all know by now that the government covers everything up... UFO's have been covered up by simply them saying that it was a weatherballoon or aircraft...lol bull!

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vegemite
Wheat is hollow!?! Well this changes evrything.

Not

When the people talk about bending wheat they mean bend like a straw, how do you think straws got their name? So kinking is a good word cause thats how it works, millions of kinked straws on a field. And yes I could bend them all in a few hours.

heh... you think your funny but your making yourself seem really stupid...

id love to see you even TRY and make a crop circle... id be extremely entertained...

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I see our doubting Thomas has buzzed off....hmmmmm

I bet hes upset. Hey dude, come back...We need to know your method! Your work is world renound!

Dont you think its time you get some credit for your "wheat art"

LMAO

[edit on 25-5-2006 by Census]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Has this link been posted before?

www.circlemakers.org...

It seems these guys are pretty damn good at making 'authentic' circles

[edit on 25/5/2006 by alienanderson]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
...I'm still not sure I could see them executing a cropcircle on short notice, in the remote areas that other crop circles have been found, and with the DEFORMITIES OF THE CROP.

There's one thing to make a pretty set of circles using a sprio-graph or using a fancy computer program...

There's another thing to very cleverly place the Olympic rings in sight of all who fly into town to see the athletes get their medals...

It's quite another thing altogether to come upon one of these bad boys out in the middle of Saskatchewan....I can barely pronounce that place in Canada, I had to cut and paste it....with wheat fields precisely "stomped" and "crafted" by people.

You're kidding me, right? You think those are just copy-cat hoaxers too who are looking to gain attention. They're Canadians. Their police ride horses and they have moose and polar bears everywhere. I'm guessing the vast majority of folks therewould rather invest in their air hockey skills than beat down a crop they desperately need in order to by Canuck tickets with!

If you haven't been to the site, the U.S. Air Force sent investigators out there. They don't have funding to send somebody out to look at no board-stompin' pictures in a field. They had to have a good reason, inept as they may or may not be....

I can't believe this is not a valid story to everyone...

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
There are heavy fines for disturbing crops here not to mention, you could be shot at if old man McCracky catches you out in the millet field.

Polar bears and moose...yes...but not everywhere. Its been over 20 years sence a polar bear was reported in downtown Toronto and not all of our cops are mounted police...its crazy!!!! now some of them ride mountian bikes!!!!! and snowmobiles of course

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by specter_smoke
Personally I think crop circles are man made but never the less, these are reallly cool.

This crop circle has 78 lines radiating from it's thorax and they'e only 6 in. wide!

This crop circle has a picture of a grey next to it and the circle itself looks as though it has ciphered information within it.

No matter how cunning man may be, they are no where near to having the ability to create this elaborate circle.

While there are some man-made circles (and they look like crap), the perfect geometry demonstrated in a large number of circles only can point to an intelligence that is not from this Earth or not human.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Apples and oranges. The gardens of Versailles and other royal gardens were created of a matter of years, with alot of equipment, planning, and manpower.

You did not quote the first part of my post. In that you could see that my post was in response to the post from newtron25 where he/she/it said:

The designs can't be made that perfectly by human hands. End of argument.

The first part of my answer was:

The fact that some people are incapable of doing anything like that with their hands does not mean that human beings are not capable of that.
And I posted those images to show that the people who know how to use their tools and know their business can do such things, and even more complicated things without high technology.

What I was trying to point is that this type of drawings is not impossible or even very difficult to make by human beings, and the fact that some people do it for public relations work, like the ones from Circlemakers.

And those "circles" take less time than we may think.

In Circlemakers they say that one of the "circles" they made took approximately 4 hours to construct under cover of darkness.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling
No matter how cunning man may be, they are no where near to having the ability to create this elaborate circle.

I think a lot of people are not aware what can be done.
Look at any artistic endeavour. I do not know you and not aware of any artistic leanings you have but even the most artistic of people usually only excel in one medium or facet.

Just take sculpture. The different forms that it takes from Willard Wigans microscopic work up to the Angel of the North. Mediums from wood, clay up to metals.

I am not to bad with a pencil and sketching a bit. But can I paint or sculpture. Uh Uh baby. But I can do a technical drawing. Scale it up use right tools and reference, jobs a good 'un. I know what can be done.

Personally I think some of the circlemakers efforts are wondrous works of art. They just need imagination and planning.

As I indicated before in a previous post be careful of what you select to champion your cause, because there are people out there who get a kick out of this. I know they read these boards and have a laugh down the pub. You are empowering them.
Just because someone has not stood up and said it was me doesn't mean they wont. Champion the wrong champion and your cause could go down the Swanee.

Remember Doug Bower one of the original hoaxers would have gone to his grave and told no-one, but he told his missus for personal reasons. Ther are those out there that get of on the reaction you people give. They may never reveal either.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   

This crop circle has a picture of a grey next to it and the circle itself looks as though it has ciphered information within it.

It sure did.

"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts and their BROKEN PROMISES.Much PAIN but still time.BELIEVE.There is GOOD out there.We OPpose DECEPTION.Conduit closing"

Whether you believe it or not is up to you.

Heres the thread i discussed this on.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join