It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone know anything more about the Borely Rectory?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 03:35 PM
link   
www.britannia.com...

I just read about this site in England and became very intrigued and wondered if anyone else had more information about the site than what is offered in the document above.

Maybe someone could post some pictures.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Borley Rectory is undoubtedly one of the most famous hauntings in Britain,but is also know as one of the most controversial..People think it might not have even been haunted at all,putting it down to fraud,misinterpreted natural phenomena..
But the vast amount of happenings,sightings by witnesses maybe could be explained but there is still a portion that still has yet to be explained..

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   
it was burnt down by a unexplained fire. I have read alot of books about it, very spooky stuff

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
it was burnt down by a unexplained fire. I have read alot of books about it, very spooky stuff

Thats right infinite..

The rectory was gutted by fire in 1939.A Captain William Gregson was the owner.He accidentally turned over an oil lamp near a bookstand. The fire caught hold quickly destroying the rectory beyond repair. The ruin was finally demolished in 1944.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Here is a link to the official Borley Rectory website,it should tell you everything on there..

CLICK LINK

new topics

top topics

join