It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Bin Laden" clears Zacarias Moussaoui

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Bin Laden is supposedly out with a new tape in witch he clears Zacarias Moussaouis involvement with the 9/11 attacks. Moussaoui was sentenced on May 4 to life in prison with no chance of release.

news.bbc.co.uk
The message said to be from the al-Qaeda leader came from a five-minute audio file on an Islamist website.

The man said he had personally assigned 19 attackers and "brother Zacarias" was not one of them.

Earlier this month, a US court jailed Moussaoui for life without parole for his role in the attacks.

"I am the one in charge of the 19 brothers and I never assigned brother Zacarias to be with them in that mission," the voice said, in a reference to the 19 hijackers of 11 September 2001.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Is this tape the real deal?

It seems Bin Ladens timing of giving a testimonial is a little off. I'm sure Moussaoui is happy to be cleared though.

Is it right to believe this tape was made by "someone else"?
-Or was it really a gesture from his old boss.

Related News Links:
www.foxnews.com
www.newswire.co.nz

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Zacarias Moussaoui says he lied in court

[edit on 23/5/06 by Vaak]

[edit on 23/5/06 by Vaak]

[edit on 23-5-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Here's an earlier WOT thread on the announcement:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Why does this sound like Charles Manson vouching for Jeffery Dalmer?

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
osama bin laden tape? yea I dont even pay attention to those things anymore, those things people dont even take serious anymore. this guy is suppose to represent the evil terrorists and people dont even take him serious anymore, thats funny and sad.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
It's obvious that bin Laden is trying to make the US look bad. He'd say the same thing about Atta, were he alive and on trial.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   
So even thou Bin laden died before the Afghan war,and his obituary was published,and he denied invovlement in 911,now hes fine and giving details of how he set up 911...just after the previous failed psy op(pentagon footage).
Come on Pentagon,sack your media team and come up with something solid.What?you can`t?Oh dear.
I await an idependent audio/linguistics investigation which i fully expect to expose this tripe as yet ANOTHER fraud.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
If this tape were real, this would be the first time since 911 that Bin Laden would actualy state he setup 911 or was even involved.

It makes no sence for him to say this guy had nothing to do with it either, the dude is just another marter for the cause, doesn't matter if he had anything to do with it or not.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
According to US Intelligence the latest tape was real. Now how about that!
It's hard to deny Intelligence, or how was that again?

News24.com

top topics

join