It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

finding secret bases

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I have a general question about secret bases, not about one base in particular. I was wondering if it really is possible to find the loaction of a secret base? Governments have so many resources at their disposal, that it would seem like they would be able to hide a base. Most of the bases that are talked about here are not very secret. What goes on in the bases is still a mystery to us, but the base's location is not a secret. I think it would be impossible to actualy find a base the government wanted to keep hidden from us. I was curious if people felt the same way.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Roswell and other bases are well known but a lot goes on in any place
without a clue of what is going on.

Finding a base not so far identified will not be easy.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Roswell? there is no base in Roswell, there was an Army Air Force Station in the late 40's early 50's that has long since been de-activated, and some de-activated Titan missile silos, and I think part of white sands missile range, but other than that, no bases.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
i somewhat disagree, a *minority* of bases may be forced to be constructed in conspicious places due to whatever geological local necessity or a limited location specific resource. So i would definately hesitate to say ALL secret bases are hidden far away from prying eyes.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ben94gt

Roswell? there is no base in Roswell, there was an Army Air Force Station in the late 40's early 50's that has long since been de-activated, and some de-activated Titan missile silos, and I think part of white sands missile range, but other than that, no bases.

Yes, the Army was there and perhaps involved in rocket technology with Goddard.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
This should be in secret bases, or Antartic topic.

looking in Antartic

the time line

Britian found it first... found the Polar Man

Roswell town not a secret, just any uofs in New Mexico might be secret machines.
UFOs hover and go quickly to the side.
Try google or youtube for video of UFO 2 days before 911 it blasts off
upward in a trail of trubine exhaust and then zooms out to the side.

Rense is always good for backup information

[edit on 6/6/2006 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 6/6/2006 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by infoseeker
I have a general question about secret bases, not about one base in particular. I was wondering if it really is possible to find the loaction of a secret base? Governments have so many resources at their disposal, that it would seem like they would be able to hide a base. Most of the bases that are talked about here are not very secret. What goes on in the bases is still a mystery to us, but the base's location is not a secret. I think it would be impossible to actualy find a base the government wanted to keep hidden from us. I was curious if people felt the same way.

^See above links. A treaty was signed in the IGY 1957 not to war in the
Antartic. So what was there in secret is still there in secret.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
A large base image should appear below.
This is the suspected Adm. Byrd and British area of investigation.
My latest $90 Atlas has NO detail on Antartic, one old one from the 50s
had detail but was a small half page image, another I can't find. yet.

Who is making such detail maps for us on the web. Conspiracy detectives I
suspect. It is quite an expense.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Roswell was an Army Air Feild in Wolrd War 2. After the War, it bacame a SAC bomber base, known as Walker Air Force Base until 1967, when it was shut down. Today, the facility is a civilian Airport.

Have a look Here

Tim

[edit on 8-6-2006 by ghost]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
ok, after accidentally deleting my last extensive post on my findings i will now write the short version. after researching the nwo, joining activist websites and deciding to wage my own war on globalisaion and the nwo i came to this topic. it stimulated my cells and launched me into my own investigaton about secret bases. i am from new zealand and reside in australia and because of that i have focused on what i could find in my neck of the woods. i was expecting one or two sites to pop up but as i was to soon find out, the nwo and the u.s government has its fingers in many pies in this region and in most cases baking them. it seems neither countrys own governments know much about them and although they are not 'secret' they are secretive and very mysterious. my search started on a base in new zealand. although waihopai is known about and does have small protests and also has been victim to an activist attack, very little was known about its current works and it was thought by many to be redundant. that couldnt be further from the truth. the base was set up as part of the wests global spy networks. thinking this was the only one in new zealand i was shocked to find that waipohai was the sibling to the earlier built (and also still operating) tangimoana. up until 1984 the new zealand population had NO IDEA that our country was involved in the spying of other country or the extent of our countrys participation in the ECHELON global intellegence system. so since the 1950's these bases have been intercepting all phone calls, emails, faxes etc and picking up short wave signals from ships, aircrafts and land based transmitters around the pacific. it is said now that more and more kiwi's are demanding closure of these site after revelations that they may now be using the information they find to sell to corporations and partners in the UKUSA agreement. again this was very much a surprise to me as it is also thought that new zealand no longer had strong ties with the u.s after conflict over nuclear power and new zealands stance to have a nuclear free country, it was thought that new zealand was somewhat frozen out. well that is kind of true as i then find out about harewood. harewood is located at the christchurch international airport and is sovereign u.s territory and not subject to new zealand law. the roots of the military occupation there also go back to the 1950's. it bought military air and logistic support in the form of the u.s navy and airforce. the navy left in 1998 but the airforce continues its military/intellegence support operations to this day. the new zealand government has never questioned the u.s military activity in christchurch, the only australasian city to host a foreign base within its bounds. starting to feel bad about the new zealand participation in nwo and this wool being pulled over our eyes i look for answers here in aus where i plan to start my mission. i have found a few known bases here such as pine gap in the alice springs ares and the speculated 1400 mile long tunnel that connects it to the north west cape submarine station. there is also a new base being built on the west coast in the geraldton area that as far as i know is due to be opened this year. as i am approaching my character limit i have to start wrapping up but dont be fooled, these are the bases we know about. with australias large unpopulated land mass there is sure to be more sinister secrets to be discovered and i am now on the path to exposing it and raising awareness and protests. no more lies, no more secrets. the truth must be known. any affiliates of this cause and any comments welcomed. i wish you all luck my fellow truth soldiers.

antinwochick

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

so detailed maps = a conspiracy AND lack of maps = a conspiracy

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker

You might be interested in a thread I started a while back:

"Does sacred geometry predict the location of Deep Underground Military Bases?"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

maybe you can come up with more than I did...

edit:spelling

[edit on 3/22/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Not sure where to ask this but this thread is kinda what im looking for.
I occasionally go to Riverside, Ca. ( cousin lives there).
We discovered this U.S. Air Force Installation that looks very abandoned. We see vehicles in there, nobody is at the entrance gate and its looks a bit suspicious. There are a couple dozen bunkers lined up and are covered with the earth as to look camouflaged. This is located just west of the 215. March Air Force Base is located just on the other side of the 215.
Anybody know what this is? I found out it goes underground.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Aceman96

Hi,

It could be this the March/Riverside AFB - it's still in use according to Wiki...

en.wikipedia.org...

Peace!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by The Wave

It not the actual AFB. Its located west of it just on the other side of the 215/60. There are actual bunkers and fenced with barbed wire all around it. Ill upload some pics i took.

new topics

top topics

join