It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If 9/11 wasn't an inside job...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

We wouldn't be seeing this. If 9/11 was a legit terrorist attack as we were told by corporate media then everyone would agree with them. But now as time goes more and more people are beginning to think otherwise.

And that poll on this forum is another indication. If 9/11 wasn't an inside job then the majority of people on this website would have said so.

I believe the people have spoken. I hope we really do see the 9/11 investigation opened because there never really has been an investigation. Only a cover up of the facts.

Thats the biggest indication right there. If 9/11 was a legit terrorist attack then the Bush administration wouldn't have covered up so many angles and would have actually released physical evidence by now.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Thats because alot of people don't access places like Above Top Secret. I see it every day, people watch loose change 2nd and think they know everything there is to know. They don't go check the facts for themselves, they don't try to find answers for themselves. They don't read articles or posts that have a differing opinion. They just watch a docu, and thats it. Occasionally you get these people coming on to boards like this and are very surprised to find that, whats that? Theres people with a differing opinion!?

If people read 'A guide to loose change' at the same time as they were watching it for the first time... then it would be fair to say the people were looking at both sides of the story and making their own mind up.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
...and if anyone does believe the official version of the events, which a lot do obviously, what would be so bad in getting closure by reopening the 9/11 investigation and getting it right this time.

This would include all the errors made before during and after the events by various intellicence and defense agencies ofcourse.

Hey, why would anyone oppose another official look at the 9/11 events?

It is not to ´spare´ the victims families from further grief, basically most families WANT the investigation reopened (reopen911.org etc. etc.)

It is probably that most debunkers are deep down afraid of what might be found and the consequences of such findings.

"Let Justice be done though the heavens may fall".

How true.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I wish they would re-open the investigation. Not that any new conclusions they came to would be accepted by the people questioning it now. It's like the government has no interest in prooving CTs wrong. And then it just makes it looks like they're hiding something.

The government have a minigun, and it's permenently pointed at thier own foot.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   
If they ever reopen the investigation, which i doubt, they would only come up with something that they want us to believe.

This is how our Governments work.

Politicians? how can we trust them?

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   
^^ I agree. It'll probably never be re-opened, it's a shame really.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
It will never be reopened during this presidency, hopefully in a few years?

I fear that it will become more and more difficult through time, since a lot of evidence will be lost (or "made lost") forever, and the appearance of more and more 911movies and dramatized documentaries will make it more difficult to distinguish real footage from CGI...

But, things might change very fast if a real inside whistleblower goes public. Might be tomorow, might be in a few years... But when it happens, things will change very fast.

As a point of reference, the fall of the berlin wall comes to mind. Everyone knew the wall was insane, only a few made a lot of noise about it, till the day the balance finally shifted to the masses, and suddenly, in just a few days, history was written. I know this example is difficult to compare to the US now, but its just to point out how fast things that have been taken for granted for generations can change in a matter of days, at exponential speed.

peace,
Mister Jones

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I think there´s a fair chance the investigation will be reopened, given the growing public opinion and mounting pressure to do so.

We can see that more and more mainstream media are starting to get involved by covering 911 truth movements, a thing that was practically unthinkable a few years back.

Like the Frederick below says, you can´t keep the truth down.

new topics

top topics

join