It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water Fuel Cell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I amy be a bit behind on this but does anyone have any information on Stanley Meyer and his invention of the Water fuel cell? Current Status? Very interesting but I think the energy industry would make this very difficult , not to mention unhealthy, to publicize?
Any information or updates would be appreciated -

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I know we all have to be nice here but... This has surfaced three times in one month and that's too much.

It's your right to ignore the law of conservation of energy, but it's almost as if you ignore the law of gravity and step off the roof of a tall building. Albeit in the former case you only spend a little time and money in a fruitless manner, and in the second case you crater.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Fair enough - Didn't mean to rile any feathers - Consider the thread closed - I don't ignore the enrgy equation ; just curious -- Hadn't been on lately that's why I tread lightly - easy does it-

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Well Stanley Meyer is dead. Poisoned after taking a job in the pentagon. And plans for his water fuel cell have been on the internet ever since.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
OK - I get it - I'm way behind here. I'll get the full story , just found it interesting didn't suggest that it was anything but discssion

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Well Stanley Meyer is dead. Poisoned after taking a job in the pentagon. And plans for his water fuel cell have been on the internet ever since.

Despite the wide availability of his "plans", I don't see any vehicles in my neighborhood running on tap water. I really wonder why.

No, just kidding. Conservation of energy is tough stuff. Shift symmetry of time. Tough to beat

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Aelita:

When you talk about "conservation of energy", are you talking about an open system or a closed system?

Maybe not in your neighbourhood, but definitely in mine (if it's the same as the Stanley Meyer water cell that is) - this one "fizzes" water.

Cheers

JS

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jumpspace
Aelita:

When you talk about "conservation of energy", are you talking about an open system or a closed system?

Sheesh... You really caught me off guard... Not

Conservation, as you know, is applied to closed systems. As such, you can't calim your conventional car is a closed system other wise you would have said it moves by itself -- in reality you have to fule it once in a while.

Maybe not in your neighbourhood, but definitely in mine (if it's the same as the Stanley Meyer water cell that is) - this one "fizzes" water.

One can "fizz" whatever all they want but they won't get any energy out of it in excess of what they spend fizzing. Amen.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Aelita:

I thought you were talking about closed systems
It was a trick question actually. The SM system is an open system.

When people quote "conservation of energy", they often assume a closed system, however many of the systems they refer to are open...if they look closer. Did you know that a normal AC generator is an open system that taps energy from the environment by setting up a dipole?

When you get into resonance at the atomic level, you are talking about an open system - and that's what the SM system seems to be about. Don't believe me though, ask some quantum physics dudes about where electrons intermittently go...

Regarding getting energy out as opposed to energy being put in:

Split a single water molecule, link it to the sea and see how much energy you get out of it...remember to put on your glare glasses though. It will be far far greater that the energy put in.

It's all about "what's locked up".

Cheers

JS

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jumpspace
Aelita:

Don't believe me though, ask some quantum physics dudes about where electrons intermittently go...

I'm not the best "quantum physics dude" on the block but I am one nevertheless, so I don't have to go too far to ask. Resonance or not, the energy must be conserved, and there is simply no answer in the so-called "SM" system as to the source of the surplus. If one pours a bucket of whater into the alleged device, the energy has to come from that volume of water and not from some occult force.

[edit on 23-5-2006 by Aelita]

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
That topic is so 1994------ it's the year 2006, i think it's time to move on--- come on guy! keep up to date!@!!!!!!!!!!!! peace

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Heres a cool old video on Stanley Freeman if you want to see it.

video.google.com...

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
What about Hydrogen Technologies? Has anyone heard anything about their process? I saw a coupe TV news clips and CNN had a story this week. They sell a water/fuel welder based upon the process. Check it out here:

Hydrogen Technologies

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
There is a lot more posible than people think. Here is a clip of a high school student that was able to use a combination of gas and a water fuel cell that allows his vehicle to get over 800mpg if a student can do this then why is it the best cars on the market only get up to 50 mpg? Oil companys corp greed? Look for yourself.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join