It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taylor Hicks WINS TONIGHT

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
This is my prediction and i ask you to vote if you are into this show!!!

Katherine i hear, is running around like a Diva UGh!

Taylor is the man!

This is my prophecy!

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I've watched a few of the shows and I expect him to win as well. You would expect him to be the fan favorite, he's always smiling and you can see he is enjoying every moment of the opportunity that has been handed to him.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I've been watching on and off this season. My picks since the beginning were Chris Daughtry and Kathrine McPhee. I'm surprised and glad to see Taylor Hicks make it this far though.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
taylor is definatly going to win. when i saw him in the auditions right in the beginning i knew it. WOO HOO!!

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Yeah my girlfriend was a huge Daughtry fan, I expected him to win. I think it came down to people stopped voting for him since they thought he'd be ok anyways. He was by far the best singer in the competition.

Should be close.

But DG your wrong, nobody wins tonight.

Its announced tomorrow I do believe.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Soul Patrol... Soul Patrol...
:

Taylor and Catherine are both very talented..... however I think that Taylor has the edge.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Did anyone see Kevin Spaceys "tribute" (read spoof) of American Idol contestants?
It was the opening for Saturday night live this past weekend.

It was hilarious, and Kevin can even sing!

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I agree, I think Taylor will win. But I predict Katharine's album will sell more. And that, in the end, is the contest that matters.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I'm hoping for Katherine. I have been backing her since the auditions! She's my girl! I hope she has some really great songs that use that voice and really WOW
the audience.

But if Taylor wins I'll be all right, because I love him too. I love his personality, but I honestly don't think he has the voice Katherine has.

dgtempe, I didn't know you were into the show! I never miss one. But some people poo-poo it, so I usually don't brag about it.

But I'm coming out! I'm totally an American Idol Junkie!

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Weeelllll... I think I'm going to have to give tonight to Taylor. Katherine rocked with "Somewhere" but Taylor did really well all 3 rounds. And his single (the last song) was a LOT better song than hers. Hers sucked, although she did a good job.

I'm still hoping for Katherine!

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Hey look- I came out of the closet about this show I love it!!!!!!!!!!

I also wanted Chris Daughtry to win, but since he's no longer there, i am behind Taylor 100%
America needs a Joe Cocker type right about now. He's an "entertainer"- Katherine, she's just a pretty face. (sorry)

Taylor is the man!!!! Whoohooooooo! Ps- I hope you all voted!

Tonight is the night, Chissler- I got a little carried away saying it was last night!

Another secret: I love Dancing with the Stars too!

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Another secret: I love Dancing with the Stars too!

Then you'll love the now dancing show that starts Thursday. It's by the same people as AI. Something like "So You Think You Can Dance?" Just like AI only with dancers.

C'mon! Katherine is more than a pretty face!
She has an incredible voice!

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   
BH, she's not bad, i just think we need an "entertainer" that can go out there and be himself and sing and dance and go crazy!!!!!
He's got what it takes!!!! yea!!!!!

We need Rock and craziness to take us away from the daily Bush grind!!!! Another Joe Cocker is what this world needs!!!

OH my, it just dawned on me....i hope i dont have to eat more crow tonight!!!

[edit on 24-5-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
OH my, it just dawned on me....i hope i dont have to eat more crow tonight!!!

It goes down easier if you put it in a blender and drink it!

:w:

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
No need to use psychic powers when you can consult the Almighty Internet and the almost equally awesome 'bookie'. Taylor is a 3.5 to 1 odd to win, or over 70% chance that in our dimension/reality, he will win.

Random fact: American Idol 5 is the most betted on Reality TV show to date.

And when it comes to dancing shows, Dance360 is teh' pwnzors, with it's ridiculously "urban" overtones.

A car accident. Your sister's diary. A live cow birth. Nude photos of your overweight high school teacher on the Internet. There are certain things in this world that your eyes can't look away from, no matter how hard you try. Add to that list: Dance 360, a "You Got Served"-type dance contest among kids and teens that can be best described as alien, bizarre, hilarious, and oddly compelling. Ain't no other show gonna bring you tween ballerinas doing pirouettes going "head to head" against thugged-out pimp-wannabes popping and locking. Must be seen to be believed.

Linkeroo.

[edit on 24-5-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Congratulations, Taylor! Woo-Hoo!

Wow! What a show! I cannot believe all the guests they had! It was like the freakin' Grammy's or something! I really loved that.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I watched tonights show and I thought it was pretty good minus the cheesy moments and I'm glad Taylor won as he was definitely the better of the two. More importantly though, what the heck happened to Meatloaf?

[edit on 24-5-2006 by skychief]

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Meatloaf is old (well, 1947) He's nearly 60. And he's probably done quite a few drugs and partying in his day. I thought he did pretty well for his age. Dionne Warwick is even older and she faltered a bit.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Woooooohoooooo! Taylor won! I'm so glad

I hear he tried to get Joe Cocker to come but the nursing home wouldnt let him.

Yes, Meatloaf is old. But he's darn good.

What a show!!! I dont think Taylor got the full impact of it. Wait till today!

Yes, you make me proud.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
This year, I wasn't to impressed by the American Idols competitors. Randy, Paula and Simon seems to went out looking and picking dysfunctional characters.

The final four where not top notch to me.

1. Chris Daughtry sounded like he had a Sheep or Lamb in his throat bah bah bah bah ..to much vibrato.

2.Elliot Yemin has A.D.D. I think he forgot he was on AI lol.

3.Taylor Hicks I'm very surprised he got this far and won...Taylor looks like he is taking a big poop on stage, sometimes looking a bit constipated. lol

4.Katharine McPhee probably the most talented vocals out of the four, but she seems best fit for Walt Disney.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join