It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Today's the day. May 23, 2006.

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:
DRX

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
May 23rd 2006 Bible Code Prediction

The 23rd of May 2006, He judged!
Will cause you to come up from the uttermost parts of the north; and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel; and I will smite.
It shall be an evil time in that day.

Your opinions welcomed on this specifically timed Bible Code prediction.

Will it come to pass that Gog & Magog will make their surprise move against Israel today? Or like the failed Reverse Speech prediction of a radiological attack in Texas not come to pass.

External Links Re: May 23, 2006
www.exodus2006.com...
exodus2006.com...
exodus2006.com...




posted on May, 23 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   


Will it come to pass, that when this doesn't happen, that people will say the Bible Codes were wrong? Will they continue to trumpet the end of times rhetoric? Probably not.




posted on May, 23 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I must say, i do find it a little odd that the American military is more active during the 22nd - 25th time period.. i live by Wright Patt air base and there are F - 16's flying overhead since this morning, we never really have jets patroling the skys here. We do get jets in the area if there are huricanes and they relocate or after 9-11 but why now? - this site is claiming that America is at high alert, i dont know how credible the source really is but the rest of their news seems to be accurate.

www.whatdoesitmean.com...



posted on May, 23 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I hope there is enough time to see the movie with my gf, we just
rented Sound of thunder.....At least tell the bible people to wait
until about 11pm.

PS: that font is really cool, anyone know what language those links are written in ?
Is it hebrew or armaic or something ?

[edit on 23-5-2006 by imbalanced]



posted on May, 23 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Heres also another article from WhatDoesItMean.com about scientist worried about a fragment of comet hitting earth on May 25, 2006. What the heck is going on anyway??

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

BTW, the main page of
"what does it mean", has news articles from all over the place. Check it out here www.whatdoesitmean.com...



posted on May, 23 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
This is weird because my dogs have been barking alot the tody and yesterday. Usually they arent too bad but its just been rediculous.



posted on May, 23 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
If you are talking about Eric Julien, there is no need to worry.

He bases his "findings" on communication with aliens, and visions he received a few years ago (acid?), along with crop circles. I mean, thats really hard evidence.


Nothing is going to happen, at least astronomically; nuclear stuff, well, don't ask me, ask our President



posted on May, 23 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
ITs a mother ship and the attack suacers are breaking off the formation and coming in for attack...RUN !!!!!



posted on May, 23 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
What? Its funny you said that as I have seen mil. helicopters this morning and some odd planes not on normal flight paths. OK friends lets make this a happy day since no one knows what tomorrow will hold.

Some other prediction post had a link to either 23rd or 25th and it stated a quote from an undisclosed government employee about a comet?


Originally posted by Rockpuck
I must say, i do find it a little odd that the American military is more active during the 22nd - 25th time period.. i live by Wright Patt air base and there are F - 16's flying overhead since this morning, we never really have jets patroling the skys here. We do get jets in the area if there are huricanes and they relocate or after 9-11 but why now? - this site is claiming that America is at high alert, i dont know how credible the source really is but the rest of their news seems to be accurate.

www.whatdoesitmean.com...



posted on May, 23 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
don't the bible codes say something bad for everyday? or every other day? or even or odd days? lol

i mean i can find the not yet written immigration reform in my websters dictionary if i look upways, sideways an longways too.......

"Theres a message in my cereal.......and it say " OOOOOooooooooooo"", "Peter, Those are cheerios"



posted on May, 23 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Doesnt it just seem wierd that everything comes together on the dates 22-25th? American armed forces on high alert, bible codes prediciting some kind of event, the tsunami drills in the north west US, scientist and people who claim to talk to aliens or god or what ever are all saying a comet is coming on the 25th, and there just happens to be a comet in the area? that broke up for no aparent reason, scientist dont know what happend to it...
obviously none of this says that something WILL happen, and i dont think that anything will, it is odd though that so much activity and predictions go along so well together in just this week.



posted on May, 23 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
It is pretty cool that all this stuff is happening. But i bet if we research hard enough, and pick another day, anyone of use could make a normal day seem to be the end of the world...just by putting together events that are unrelated in any way...except that they are all man made.



posted on May, 23 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by imbalanced
It is pretty cool that all this stuff is happening. But i bet if we research hard enough, and pick another day, anyone of use could make a normal day seem to be the end of the world...just by putting together events that are unrelated in any way...except that they are all man made.




So thats how my ex's got out of all of our dates......

here i thought it was just another bad day for everyone...


Boo.....


[edit on 23-5-2006 by Tranceopticalinclined]



posted on May, 23 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Doesnt it just seem wierd that everything comes together on the dates 22-25th? American armed forces on high alert, bible codes prediciting some kind of event, the tsunami drills in the north west US, scientist and people who claim to talk to aliens or god or what ever are all saying a comet is coming on the 25th, and there just happens to be a comet in the area? that broke up for no aparent reason, scientist dont know what happend to it...
obviously none of this says that something WILL happen, and i dont think that anything will, it is odd though that so much activity and predictions go along so well together in just this week.


Seems Highly suspicous to me, but then I have a suspicious mind!



posted on May, 23 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
now what? it's March 24th at 12:47 am. is there gonna be another doomsday prophecy for the 24th too?



posted on May, 24 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
*YAWN* *STRECH*

3 minutes until deadline.

Hey guys - just woke up from a blissfully slumbering day. I have the funniest feeling that something was supposed to happen today.

What did I miss?



posted on May, 24 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I must have missed the memo about May 23rd. I didn't even know someone predicted some great disaster yesterday. I've been reading a bit about the 25th and even a little about June and one guy commenting on the 24th but not one thing about the 23rd. Maybe some psychic got his/her wires crossed and tuned into the tv show about the 10.5 Apocalypse where the first part of the tv series was like watching an all in one disaster combo movie. I enjoyed the special effects. Now I'm waiting for all of the disaster predictions that not just California but a big chunk of North America is going to fall into the ocean.


What may seem amusing is that even with all of the recent disasters, we still can't seem to get enough disaster movies on the big screen or little screen in this case.



posted on May, 24 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
and did anything happen..?



posted on May, 24 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
um...i lost my purse today at the grocery store.
does that count?



posted on May, 27 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Well... let's scratch May 23 out of our big book of mass judgement...



new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join